Pages:
Author

Topic: how much you can profit from altcoins - page 19. (Read 25424 times)

Activity: 391
Merit: 100
October 18, 2018, 01:53:35 PM
I want to find out why everybody wants to invest in altcoins, what I want to ask is, how much money did you get from altcoins so far?

Altcoins can give us a huge profit especially if the one that you’re investing pumped really well. I do made a huge amount (won’t say how the specific amount) but I think your profit definitely reflects on where you’ve invested it and if the value is high or not, we all know that altcoins these days aren’t really that well.
Activity: 309
Merit: 10
October 18, 2018, 01:30:12 PM
Investing in crypto is risky thing to do. You can multiply your money by 2, by 3, by 4 this is don't even matter. If do it right then you can get profit
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
October 03, 2018, 01:28:11 AM
I want to find out why everybody wants to invest in altcoins, what I want to ask is, how much money did you get from altcoins so far?

Altcoins vary hugely, they range from fantastic projects with clear real-world use cases, a clear roadmap and strong development teams, to some which are just clones of other coins or pointless projects or outright scams.
The crucial thing is to choose your alts wisely. Altcoins basically means all of crypto except bitcoin, there is a huge variety of projects out there and if you choose a good one then there is great potential in long-term holding. Also there is obviously a lot of money to be made from short-term trading of any coin, if you time it right.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
October 03, 2018, 01:21:55 AM
Daily trading will give you the best profit when the price of bitcoin and altcoin fluctuate! But the risk is high, you should consider carefully before joining!
Daily trading can also cause huge losses if you buy many variations of altcoin and all the altcoins experience a decrease in value.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
October 03, 2018, 01:20:06 AM
Daily trading will give you the best profit when the price of bitcoin and altcoin fluctuate! But the risk is high, you should consider carefully before joining!
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
October 03, 2018, 12:47:26 AM
how much cash we get from putting resources into altcoins, it doesn't need to be, now and again it tends to be in particular and here and there even a little or even we lose our cash, it will be exceptionally productive in the event that we can get great activities coin and we contribute there, and it is extremely dangerous too we are incorrect in picking some ico or putting resources into altcoin so we should be exceptionally specific in the realm of cryptocurency
Proper knowledge is really needed when you are going to invest your money, aiming for profits can be in two different ways, you can do short term and earn little percentage or do some long term and choice great project with high potentials and earned much better, you can deal with specific target when you already have good understanding.
Activity: 364
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 02, 2018, 10:52:36 PM
Earnings from Cryptocurrencies - BTC and Altcoins can ranger anywhere between 10% per day to 200%. I will illustrate with my own example of how I turned 1.4 BTC to over 5 BTC within a month and half.
That is kind of the same by exchanging Bitcoins, they just need to have a lot of money to do that.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
October 02, 2018, 10:49:52 PM
Earnings from Cryptocurrencies - BTC and Altcoins can ranger anywhere between 10% per day to 200%. I will illustrate with my own example of how I turned 1.4 BTC to over 5 BTC within a month and half.
Activity: 179
October 02, 2018, 10:23:46 PM
how much cash we get from putting resources into altcoins, it doesn't need to be, now and again it tends to be in particular and here and there even a little or even we lose our cash, it will be exceptionally productive in the event that we can get great activities coin and we contribute there, and it is extremely dangerous too we are incorrect in picking some ico or putting resources into altcoin so we should be exceptionally specific in the realm of cryptocurency
Activity: 238
October 02, 2018, 04:47:05 AM
Spreading your speculation on various altcoins is ideally a standout amongst the most essential system to gain extensive benefit in a limited capacity to focus time. Given that you have contributed it on a token which are on track with significant updates on their course of events (fundamental net, enormous trades, pumps and organizations). Keep in mind that cryptographic money isn't for the swoon of heart. It can make you a mogul in only weeks or abandon you broke in one wrong exchange.
Activity: 560
September 28, 2018, 04:06:22 PM
Currently, I do not increase my altcoin number based on buying low and selling it at a high level. I'm on the BitMEX platform and my way of making money is to analyze the chart and issue short or long commands
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
September 28, 2018, 04:00:02 PM
All people invest into altcoins because all of them are at the stage of development, and if make the right choice and invest, it is possible to rise your financial situation on several times
Activity: 168
September 28, 2018, 03:46:59 PM
I think depending on which altcoin you have invested in. Only from the quality and perspective of the chosen altcoyin. It will be clear how much and how quickly you can make money on it. So, choose wisely and do not rush.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
September 28, 2018, 03:30:53 PM
In fact, in the history of cryptocurrencies, there are already a huge number of examples of how altcoins give super profits within a short period of time. To be more precise from one to two years. Many of them show an increase of 1000-2000-6000%. I even once article about it and if knew in advance that these or those coins will give such profit, having invested in them only 6000$, I on an exit would receive one million dollars. Now think about how profitable are altcoins!!!
Activity: 219
September 28, 2018, 03:25:53 PM
I am cryptocurrency and professional Forex trader. Recently my first choices holding because everybody know recent Market price is very dumb and it is a perfect time to buy any kind of token. In this online section I was make a huge amount of money in my trading section. I am always working with day trading everybody knows day trading is very risky and very profitable.
Activity: 294
September 27, 2018, 01:35:50 PM
you can get a very good profit with altcoins. The main thing is to carefully analyze the coin and the project as a whole. then again analyze and weigh all the advantages and disadvantages.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
September 27, 2018, 12:54:13 PM
There is no limit to how much profit you can make in Altcoin investing.  The only limit you have is your imagination,  your resourcefulness and your patience.  If all of these important factors of cryptocurrency trading and investment is in place. You will make a fortune with Altcoin. Altcoin profit is traditionally higher than bitcoin provided that you are in such altcoin when it rise. You can make profit that may be impossible to make in other business and investment endavour with altcoin
Activity: 644
September 27, 2018, 12:49:05 PM
Many investors invest in altcoin because it is more profitable than bitcoin if you are a swing trader. Investing in altcoin have high  probability to make 100% profit in a short period of time compared to Bitcoin although it is also a high risk because you could lose more.
Activity: 252
Merit: 3
September 26, 2018, 12:41:17 PM
Good question.  If you approach the trade with cleverness at the cryptocurrency, you can earn enough money in this business.  But if you are not responsible, you can lose everything.  Here you need to evaluate your chances and think many times.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
September 26, 2018, 12:37:19 PM
it is very uncertain, especially lately crypto market conditions are quite bad, so it is very difficult to get benefits from crypto, and also how much profit that can be processed depends on the amount of capital you have
Pages:
Jump to: