Pages:
Author

Topic: how much you can profit from altcoins - page 15. (Read 25424 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
SESSIA
December 30, 2018, 01:57:54 PM
It depends on multiple reasons, man! One the one hand you can earn 10x and on the other hand you can invest in 1 scam coin and lose everything.
Do money management and you will gain what you deserve
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
December 30, 2018, 01:43:15 PM
Investment in altcoins can be very profitable,at a time when there is a large percentage of growth.But this is a risk, as growth may not occur at all.Before investing, you need to study the project well.
Activity: 532
Merit: 151
December 30, 2018, 01:19:51 PM
Last year in 2 weeks I tripled my money but didn't sell, in that time my altcoins worth 6000 USD but right now it's 800 USD.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
December 30, 2018, 12:54:04 PM
Recently found a fairly new and little-known exchange BiteBTC. Guys, has anyone seen her before? I need references.  Here is the registration link https://bitebtc.com/?affid=41414

Most importantly, the exchange is a function of the API, then it deserves attention.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
December 30, 2018, 10:36:10 AM
Recently found a fairly new and little-known exchange BiteBTC. Guys, has anyone seen her before? I need references.  Here is the registration link https://bitebtc.com/?affid=41414
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
December 30, 2018, 09:30:37 AM
I am still very small in investing in altcoin because it is still very focused on working in the bounty. I only get an altcoin investment profit of 10%.
copper member
Activity: 316
December 29, 2018, 08:15:29 AM
if my trading profit i can only get 1-2% per day from my capital, and if  investment profit , maybe more than 20% when I buy it at the dip and hold it until the market starts to go green like now.
sorry i can tell you how much is my capital
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
December 29, 2018, 08:02:13 AM
I want to find out why everybody wants to invest in altcoins, what I want to ask is, how much money did you get from altcoins so far?
Now that this bear market is in the market, I don't expect to be able to earn much. I just hope to get my money back.

Like all of us. If we earn, it will be great, if at least just return your money it will be super. I am sure that the market will give us  such opportunity over the next year.
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
December 29, 2018, 05:36:58 AM
I want to find out why everybody wants to invest in altcoins, what I want to ask is, how much money did you get from altcoins so far?
Now that this bear market is in the market, I don't expect to be able to earn much. I just hope to get my money back.
Activity: 420
December 29, 2018, 05:12:10 AM
I forgot the profits I got from the altcoin, because they were almost swallowed up by the bear market, but in the past few months, my income has been very low, and the activity returns less than $400.
I was lucky that I sold most of my money when the market grew and was able to earn.Then I re-bought the coins and now they are in a deep fall.But due to past profits, I was able to cover these losses.
Activity: 784
December 29, 2018, 04:50:34 AM
Everyone must have different results and depend on their respective trading strategies. I personally don't calculate Altcoin results but the results I get are certainly good. But in doing this work not only did I get the benefits but also suffered losses.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
December 29, 2018, 04:29:59 AM

theres no way to calculate your potential profit due to market unstability  but you can tell it depedning on your  capital .   more capital can result for bigger gains but  less capital can result for lesser gains  . the probability of loosing can also be measured that way .  one more thing ,  it is also depend on the coin choice because not all coins can deliver a good result  .    you just have to choose the best or the top ones  , so that you can ensure your safety
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 29, 2018, 04:22:00 AM
I forgot the profits I got from the altcoin, because they were almost swallowed up by the bear market, but in the past few months, my income has been very low, and the activity returns less than $400.
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
December 29, 2018, 04:19:46 AM

investing in digital currencies is something that is in great demand by everyone who understands and has the courage to invest and is not afraid of recession. in my opinion, most people choose to invest in digital currencies because they are easy to control themselves and easily make a profit. I think for those who have learned the right way to invest, they will benefit a lot by investing in this fund.
copper member
Activity: 322
December 29, 2018, 04:17:37 AM
because of the profit in past people could multiply their funds from 5x to 500x and there is not doubt about it. you can see the past trend of some genuine projects they have given more than 100x to their investors.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
December 29, 2018, 04:00:03 AM
everyone must have a reason for their decision, if they invest in altcoin, surely because the altcoin makes a profit.
I also made investments and trades on altcoins, not much money was earned but could meet daily needs.
Activity: 126
December 28, 2018, 07:43:53 PM
Until now, the results I got from Altcoin were pretty good. But with collapsing market conditions it is very difficult to make a profit. And several times I suffered losses due to the decline in the price of crypto coins.
Activity: 630
Glad to see you
December 28, 2018, 07:41:12 PM
It all depends on your trading strategy, 2018 has shown that simply investing and becoming rich is no longer possible. Now you need to clearly know which coins to invest and when to exit.
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
December 28, 2018, 07:38:30 PM
A year ago, I could have earned at least $ 500 a month on this, but today I cannot earn even $ 100 because the market is very unpredictable today we just need time.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
December 28, 2018, 07:32:09 PM
There are still money to be made in the space, from 2X to 50X, though 2018 has been extremely difficult for most ICOs and most trading at half the its ICO price but one thing I believe is that if we focus more on substance the project have to offer and focus less on the price we might see the tension in the space return and this will help in long term
Pages:
Jump to: