Pages:
Author

Topic: How much you earn in bounty hunting for the year 2019-2020 - page 8. (Read 42115 times)

Activity: 403
Merit: 100
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
I've heard that people have made a lot of money on bounties this year. Unfortunately, I missed this opportunity. I stopped believing in such income. But it turns out bounty hunters is back in business.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 263
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
not much that I follow, and what I follow is meaningless, of course this makes me frustrated and I choose to trade,
but I see there is a good YOUC bounty, and I analyze, maybe good to follow,
Everyone has been frustrated in crypto and then chooses to trade in the market because it is a common thing, but if you choose the YOUC bounty it depends on everyone's belief and analysis of the YOUC bounty.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
Most of the bounty campaign I joined during 2019-2020 until now they're not paying us into our Ethereum wallet.
Almost all of them their majority only is to give their future plan through telegram but giving updates about the distribution
is not their priority at all, on which is really a bullsh***t, in short, no profit for the whole year in bounty hunting.
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
Second Live

Since I have been long gone into bounty hunting(earning tokens) I want to know if bounty hunting promoting an ICO project still earning. How much was the highest paid to you from bounty projects? (for the year 2019-2020 projects only.)

So far ther highest bounty rewards  I've received was coming from Jarvis and it was 2019 this year all the bounty I've participated are scam project I'm still on a look for a good project this 2020 is the worst year in the bounty campaign, it's so rare to find a good bounty now and if there's a good one you are late to join like the project Oikos.
Although Oikos has been listed on major exchanges, they are also one of the best Defi projects in this market. But the price wasn't really that impressive, now the price is constantly going down and it's about to go down with the ICO price. Hopefully in the future, the developer team can do many things to help the price go up
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

Since I have been long gone into bounty hunting(earning tokens) I want to know if bounty hunting promoting an ICO project still earning. How much was the highest paid to you from bounty projects? (for the year 2019-2020 projects only.)

So far ther highest bounty rewards  I've received was coming from Jarvis and it was 2019 this year all the bounty I've participated are scam project I'm still on a look for a good project this 2020 is the worst year in the bounty campaign, it's so rare to find a good bounty now and if there's a good one you are late to join like the project Oikos.
Activity: 1110
Merit: 104
The OGz Club
not much that I follow, and what I follow is meaningless, of course this makes me frustrated and I choose to trade,
but I see there is a good YOUC bounty, and I analyze, maybe good to follow,
Activity: 1210
I personally was not very active in joining the bounty project in the previous year due to busy work in the real world, at this time I began to actively participate in projects to increase income if they paid. since the covid pandemic, I lost my job and now I am back active to get dollars from bounty projects.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
During 2019-2020 I can only generate a small amount of income from the results of the signature campaign, because currently the competition is very tight and with Merit requirements for the last 120 days it makes it difficult for me to become a participant.
almost all the requirements for a signature campaign like that and will be a lesson for me to be able to make better and higher quality posts so that I get Merit to be accepted and qualify if there is a new signature campaign.
Activity: 352
Merit: 1
You know this question actually put a smile on my face, 2019 wasn't really a good year for me in Bounty but this 2020 right from January till now, it been really amazing and I believe the reason is cos I decided to dig more before I joined any bounty
Activity: 686
Merit: 125
Do not go for the reward but instead go for the one that already has ready product to delivered and a good system also. Dont care about where it gonna be listed but if have target projects that will listed on top exchanges like binance. It will make the projects that you joined will have a good future to survived and might be grow up. Do not joined projects that still under development as it will take you no where as they will need a lot of money to just develop thing that not sure will be succeed.
Exactly you have nailed it. I know that there are only few now who are willing to invest in an ICO projects because of the possibility or chances which is so high that the project is scam or will just failed. This is based on my observation in the bounties and altcoins section. Full of threads regarding ICO and most of it are scam. So sad that many do like to be creator of a coin but only few are really investing this is why no projects for now that coule succeed. Usually I do have low expectations when it comes to ICO projects. And I was not able to join too for it will be a waste of time and money.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
In these two Years I did not earned any thing, I joined some Bounties but still did not get any thing .Which Bounties I did not joined, performed well and paid but my badluck.  Now I am trying to join good Bounties and hope to earn in the next Year.
Which bounty are you participating in? I see you only made 7 posts and didn't have any bounty related posts. You are not even participating in social campaigns or content
Activity: 195
Merit: 0
In these two Years I did not earned any thing, I joined some Bounties but still did not get any thing .Which Bounties I did not joined, performed well and paid but my badluck.  Now I am trying to join good Bounties and hope to earn in the next Year.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 264
bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON
I think.... None. I didn't really do any bounties for the past couple year, I guess. I know that there are quite a lot of good bounties lately, but I just seemed to missed out them every chances I got. I've been hearing about DIA lately and it seems that one was one hella good bounty, too bad I'm not as active as I used to be when it was like in '17-18. So, I'm more focus on my trading ever since. I'm sure things will be better with the bounties just like you know, those golden days one way or another.
Before DIA was successful, many people were skeptical of this project and disparaged it. They say this is a bullshit bounty when the budget is 5000 $, but after the bounty ended the price went up 50 times and the bounty's budget went up 50 times too, it was really a crazy growth
Activity: 616
I haven't gain or earn much this past few months because I lost my interest earlier this year due to I have gone and joined to several bounties that turned out to be scam and fake which I just waste my efforts and time. But now that I have seen that there are several bounty managers which really gives a legit and reliable campaign I am hoping that I can still gain a little more before the end of the year.
Activity: 602
Merit: 253
I think.... None. I didn't really do any bounties for the past couple year, I guess. I know that there are quite a lot of good bounties lately, but I just seemed to missed out them every chances I got. I've been hearing about DIA lately and it seems that one was one hella good bounty, too bad I'm not as active as I used to be when it was like in '17-18. So, I'm more focus on my trading ever since. I'm sure things will be better with the bounties just like you know, those golden days one way or another.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
It seems that the 2019/20 bounty hunting season was on ice, but I was just an occasional observer of it, so maybe some lucky folks were able to stumble upon solid projects even in a bear market. But it seems that now its getting a bit better, there were some very profitable campaigns recently, like the DIA one, so the current state of the scene is definitely looking brighter.
Activity: 783
Merit: 108
Still not getting any really good bounty this year, I have tried to take part in many bounties this year but most of them have failed and the price dropped many times. I am currently participating in the Oikos campaign and hope its price can go up strongly in September
Its not really easy to find a good project that likely to become successful for us to earn good amount, its rare now.

I dont have a good income in bounties but im in a btc paying campaign for a year now and im contented with it. I will join in bounties again particularly on their social media campaign if I find a good project that has potential.

Time consuming but most of the time not worthy, lots of project turned into scam and only few got the real value.
Some give you decent more  are paying little as the tokens that you'll going to received are completely being dumped after
reaching the exchange, you need to keep dealing with your deeper research and pray for your luck finding the good project
to participate and earned huge amount of money.
I totally agree with you, if you want to get a lot of money from the bounty then we need to get really lucky and pray about it. I also participated in a couple of signature campaigns this year, but in the end it only earned me a few cents for a few weeks of hard work  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
Still not getting any really good bounty this year, I have tried to take part in many bounties this year but most of them have failed and the price dropped many times. I am currently participating in the Oikos campaign and hope its price can go up strongly in September
Its not really easy to find a good project that likely to become successful for us to earn good amount, its rare now.

I dont have a good income in bounties but im in a btc paying campaign for a year now and im contented with it. I will join in bounties again particularly on their social media campaign if I find a good project that has potential.

Time consuming but most of the time not worthy, lots of project turned into scam and only few got the real value.
Some give you decent more  are paying little as the tokens that you'll going to received are completely being dumped after
reaching the exchange, you need to keep dealing with your deeper research and pray for your luck finding the good project
to participate and earned huge amount of money.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629

Activity: 240
Merit: 11
Be Positive Always!
There was not much money can be made from bounty hunter anymore.. most of the income i got just from trading cryptos at exchanges. Mostly i like a new exchanges as it still has bug and sometime we can make money from exchanges bug. Just try to search anything that worth our time rather then doing a 1 cent bountys for a month.
Pages:
Jump to: