Pages:
Author

Topic: How much you earn in bounty hunting for the year 2019-2020 - page 5. (Read 42115 times)

Activity: 899
Merit: 101
I started a bounty in 2017 different from 2019-2020 the bounty did not bloom like 2017. in 2017 I can make money up to $ 10000 following several projects. but in 2019-2020 only a few paid, I really miss the very high ico hype. My favorite bounty manager is the Yahoo627 project, which he has always been profitable for me.
that's good amount for sure, even we work on regular job maybe could not earn this amount. i dont know how much money earned in this periode , but i am gratefull by joining in bounty campaign i get additional income. yahoo was good bounty manager, every project from him have good quality, and maybe  we will remember jamalaezez too as popular manager at that moment.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 255
I started a bounty in 2017 different from 2019-2020 the bounty did not bloom like 2017. in 2017 I can make money up to $ 10000 following several projects. but in 2019-2020 only a few paid, I really miss the very high ico hype. My favorite bounty manager is the Yahoo627 project, which he has always been profitable for me.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
I have earned only a few bucks since there's a lot of scam bounty campaigns nowadays,

Unlike in the year 2016-2017 where every campaigns we join is we can receive our bounty. But this year, I only received a lot of useless token that has no value at all. I think there's only 1-5% of legitimate bounty campaigns that the bounty hunters have benefited from the past months.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 339
I think you should build your confidence stronger. By hearing others' success, you can't force yourself. Just try to believe in cryptocurrency. My last successful campaign was DIA tokens. Still many valuable projects from all the new altcoins. Cartesi and Koinpro projects will give me good rewards.
You mention the good bounty and I missed everything. I stop using the forum several months after the merit system implemented and active again in 2020 and until now I don't have a good earning. Bounty paid bitcoin is chosen depending on the merit earning, and the rank should be Senior Member, Accept Full Member is rarely. Now, I join in bounty because of the bounty managers and I hope my current bounty will give me good profits
Activity: 1050
Merit: 103
BIB Exchange
The reality is that 9 of 10 campaigns won't worth your time. But the 10th one will pay all of these campaign where you spend your time. Everyone is comppaining here about the very low bounty rewards, but there isn't any more profitable job online for people that don't have skills to do any high skill jobs. Smiley
There are many students who are just studying and are looking for additional income. Certainly, after going through it, he will master the skills and may be able to create a new product or service.

legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1476
I was also very interested in this question, since 2018 I have not made a bounty anymore, although in 2017 there were golden times, when I remember already a smile appears on my face. From good managers I know only Fatemablabla

You know, it is strange to read what you have written.

You were absent on the forum for 2 years, and when you return you instantly join Fatemablabla campaign. Poolz is only second campaign she ran, while her first campaign Dego is not distributed yet.

So I would like to ask why do you call an inexperienced bounty manager "good manager" and instantly join her campaign after being inactive for 2 years?
You used to post in Russian language, but since your return haven't said a single word in it. Disappointed in Russian local board?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I was also very interested in this question, since 2018 I have not made a bounty anymore, although in 2017 there were golden times, when I remember already a smile appears on my face. From good managers I know only Fatemablabla
Activity: 1638
Merit: 255
In 2019-2020 I honestly don’t really focus on bounty, after the bounty heyday has gone and a lot of scammers in 2018.
In 2019-2020 I just went in and out of the forum to monitor some projects. And it appeared a bubbalex manager
who turned out to be successful managing several projects such as Cartesi and DIA. I was a participant in social media in cartesi project,
but because only social media and the results were few. Okay, it didn’t matter back then because I was just starting out again being a bounty participant.
But unfortunately, there is an issue that Bubbalex will not continue his work as a manager, it is unfortunate.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
The reality is that 9 of 10 campaigns won't worth your time. But the 10th one will pay all of these campaign where you spend your time. Everyone is comppaining here about the very low bounty rewards, but there isn't any more profitable job online for people that don't have skills to do any high skill jobs. Smiley

I guess that if we are going to compare the bounty campaign from 2018-2019 where this year was really doomed to me. I mean its really good and really worse, and this 2020 it maybe small rewards but at least you are compensated with your worked unlike during 2018-2019 is not up to the present no payment that has been send to any of the participants, poor bounty hunters isn't?

The best years for bounty was the year 2017 and early 2018, after that, ICO projects are slowly going down due to big number of scams and it loses its reputation, in fact, I still have a lot of bounty coins and tokens I earn the aforementioned years, and until now I'm still keeping it.

Until now, bounty has still not recovered, just like most of the altcoins that have been struggling to even keep their ICO price.
Activity: 791
Merit: 139

I guess that if we are going to compare the bounty campaign from 2018-2019 where this year was really doomed to me. I mean its really good and really worse, and this 2020 it maybe small rewards but at least you are compensated with your worked unlike during 2018-2019 is not up to the present no payment that has been send to any of the participants, poor bounty hunters isn't?
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
In the period from 2019-2020, I almost did not participate in the bounty, mainly due to the fact that after the market fell in 2018, scam projects began to appear more and more, and the number of people willing to invest in ICO decreased. I really hope that the positive dynamics in the market today will change this situation.
several projects were also successful in 2018 but due to bad market conditions made bounty participants choose to temporarily stop participating in bounties, bounty participants who were lucky when market conditions were bad were those who joined usdt payment bounties.  This year, market conditions have improved again and new projects continue to emerge because of the DEFI hype.
Activity: 983
Merit: 100
I have same story, totally devastated over the market condition and that time had lost interest due to super fall bitcoin market and overall complete cryptocurrency market. Bounty manager started promoting scam project, most of us was in isolation during the time from 2019-2020. As market act once again, seems like everything going to be normal as like before.
Everyone has felt the bitterness of the market conditions as you are talking about, but as hard workers we don't have to give up because of it, because those who always strive patiently will obviously get very good results in due time.
Activity: 308
Merit: 22
In the period from 2019-2020, I almost did not participate in the bounty, mainly due to the fact that after the market fell in 2018, scam projects began to appear more and more, and the number of people willing to invest in ICO decreased. I really hope that the positive dynamics in the market today will change this situation.
I have same story, totally devastated over the market condition and that time had lost interest due to super fall bitcoin market and overall complete cryptocurrency market. Bounty manager started promoting scam project, most of us was in isolation during the time from 2019-2020. As market act once again, seems like everything going to be normal as like before.
Activity: 616
Merit: 107
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
https://blockmembers.io/
From 2019 to 2020 I made over $2,000 from bounty hunting. I have been involved in some good projects but the ones that did not succeed are more, coupled with some crooked projects that succeed but will never pay hunters.
But one the major breakthrough I had this year was the UNISWAP airdrop that gave about $1,200.
I still hunt but I don't follow all the projects on the thread.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
Frankly speaking, from the start I was in this industry from 2018 - 2019- and until 2020, I personally never got thousands of dollars from bounty campaigns! but who would have thought, the shock money came to me and got $ 1300 from UNISWAP Airdrop. that's my biggest income for 3 years in the crypto industry.
Its really a surprise for many traders and those who manage to participate in their airdrop really earn a lot.

In my case I dont have huge earnings from 2019-2020 but the good thing is I still have an stable income through the campaign where i am in.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
for one year I joined 5 bounties and only 1 project had an exchange, the rest until now there hasn't been any updates, if I'm not mistaken the bounty that already has the exchange gives me $ 70
Mostly bounties in the year 2019-2020 are not worth to participate because of these many bounties has not paid.
Or sometimes the project they handled are not totally succeeded not like in the past year many bounty campaign are listed already even do the bounty campaign has not finish yet.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
But you were asleep half of 2020, so no wonder you got only 20$ from bounties. And are you sure with 20$? Tou have participated in dia under bubbalex management and wore oikos first round signature. These two campaigns brought you about 100$ minimum. Or you still hold tokens, then this is the other case.
he joined oikos in round 2 and until now oikos has not made any distribution so naturally he said he got $ 20 and for the DIA project, he only joined social media yes maybe he only got a dozen tokens
Activity: 882
Merit: 17
First of all 2019 stands to be the worst year for bounty hunters. 95% of all the projects that conducted Never paid hunters. over 60% were scammers looking for emails to hack. many failed and claimed the market was not favourable for them to launch. it was so bad that nothing happens. Newbies joing the campaigns recently Never knew what the past looks like.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
This year my last income $20 from bounty but i forget about 2019. Anyway i have join some new defi bounty in this year so let's see my future luck. I don't believe my luck because everytime i received loss so same thinking waiting for me end of this year.
Your account Full member of course if you investigate the project before you join of course you can get more money than $ 20 in a year . My guess you are always a victim of project scams . because if the project is successful and you join the signature campaign of course the revenue you get is to be over $ 50.  My advice to join the Bounty project where the tokens are already listed on the exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: