Pages:
Author

Topic: How much you earn in bounty hunting for the year 2019-2020 - page 6. (Read 42115 times)

Activity: 452
Merit: 2
https://goldeth.io/
Frankly speaking, from the start I was in this industry from 2018 - 2019- and until 2020, I personally never got thousands of dollars from bounty campaigns! but who would have thought, the shock money came to me and got $ 1300 from UNISWAP Airdrop. that's my biggest income for 3 years in the crypto industry.
Activity: 536
Merit: 15
No, advancing ICO projects aren't worthed any longer. The greater part of them neglected to gather finances as a result of less premium from investors. At last, those ICO projects just finished their project early once they can't arrive at delicate cap on the fundraising stage. Far more atrocious, numerous ICOs are scams, the colleagues of the projects vanished after the fundraising stage. In this way, investors and bounty hunters simply hold ICO tokens with no desire for listing on exchanges. Indeed, this makes individuals leave ICOs and like to join IEOs these days, including bounty hunters.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
During 2019-2020 I have now not produced anything from a bounty campaign. Yes, I did quit the campaign a long time after the market crash that occurred in 2018. Many projects but I think not many were successful. I chose to trade in the crypto market instead of working on a campaign.

yes I am also the same as you, I prefer to trading rather than join bounty (although I join several bounty too), but the income I get from bounty is not as big as what I make from trading in cryptocurrency, because many project from bounty that I join failed or even the coin from the project did not have a price and my income from bounty during 2019-2020 was probably only around $ 300.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
This year my last income $20 from bounty but i forget about 2019. Anyway i have join some new defi bounty in this year so let's see my future luck. I don't believe my luck because everytime i received loss so same thinking waiting for me end of this year.
Your income is very small this year and maybe that's the reward of a social media campaign. I appreciate your efforts to get lucky from one of the bounties but you should analyze it before joining, it is better to choose the top bounty than to do assignments on the other 10 bounties.

Thre's no real assurance and most of the time you got nothing at all, it's  a risk of time working with more bounty huntings than
trying to participate with good ones, you always needs to recheck the project and make sure that you believe on it's full potential
believing that there's still teams out there who can adds up to this industry and project will succeed after.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1476
This year my last income $20 from bounty but i forget about 2019. Anyway i have join some new defi bounty in this year so let's see my future luck. I don't believe my luck because everytime i received loss so same thinking waiting for me end of this year.

But you were asleep half of 2020, so no wonder you got only 20$ from bounties. And are you sure with 20$? Tou have participated in dia under bubbalex management and wore oikos first round signature. These two campaigns brought you about 100$ minimum. Or you still hold tokens, then this is the other case.
Activity: 221
Merit: 0
I witnessed that most of defi projects bounties have not paid to the hunters and some of them become scam, their social media accounts are closed. Many hunters join bounties to become rich in short time but this is not much easy now. In 2016 & 2017 period BTC price came down and no any good big bounty came in market which gives good return to the hunters. Some bounty managers change the distribution mode and they split the distribution in different months as hunters sell their stakes or earned tokens blindly which causes price fall and project become failed. I dont think so that majority have earned good income from bounties in 2019-2020 with the lower ranks, only users having good ranks can earn money from bounties not all.
Activity: 868
Merit: 10
I didn't make much from bounty projects in 2018 or 2019. Most of them were Scams, projects stopped because they had no funds, and developers left their mark. This year I haven't made any money from the bounty project. only getting tokens but not yet listed on the Exchange, is not bad than not getting at all.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
^ 2019 to 2020 is not the best year for my income in crypto. as far as I can count, I have made no more than $ 300 for the last 2 years. I continue to hone my skills to be able to continue to make extra money from crypto. 2021 I really want to be able to more income from crypto that is much more than now.

Activity: 756
Merit: 100
Let us talk straight. In this trying times some were coming back here in the forum knowing they could get hope to join in bounty hunting and to earn tokens by which then converted to btc then fiat. I know of this because I myself was a bounty hunter before and doing odd stuffs and then I quit due to the fact that many projects do failed or they did not pay and make a good exchange for their tokens rewarded.

Since I have been long gone into bounty hunting(earning tokens) I want to know if bounty hunting promoting an ICO project still earning. How much was the highest paid to you from bounty projects? (for the year 2019-2020 projects only.)

Update: who were good bounty managers nowadays?

The income from the Bounty that I earned was satisfactory from 2019-2020.  Some projects were successful at the time of the ICO sale and had high prices when listed on the exchange.
 Before joining the Bounty project, I first researched the manager who manages the bounty, because every manager has their own pattern when managing bounties or accepting jobs to manage bounties.  If my manager of choice is bubbalex.

I do not remember the exact sum earned on Bounties in 2019, but if somebody thinks that it could replace salary, than he is mistaken. Bounty hunters make money, but these sums are not so great. In 2020, I trade more — this is more exciting and beneficial.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
Let us talk straight. In this trying times some were coming back here in the forum knowing they could get hope to join in bounty hunting and to earn tokens by which then converted to btc then fiat. I know of this because I myself was a bounty hunter before and doing odd stuffs and then I quit due to the fact that many projects do failed or they did not pay and make a good exchange for their tokens rewarded.

Since I have been long gone into bounty hunting(earning tokens) I want to know if bounty hunting promoting an ICO project still earning. How much was the highest paid to you from bounty projects? (for the year 2019-2020 projects only.)

Update: who were good bounty managers nowadays?

The income from the Bounty that I earned was satisfactory from 2019-2020.  Some projects were successful at the time of the ICO sale and had high prices when listed on the exchange.
 Before joining the Bounty project, I first researched the manager who manages the bounty, because every manager has their own pattern when managing bounties or accepting jobs to manage bounties.  If my manager of choice is bubbalex.
Activity: 665
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
my opinion bubbalex has been honored as the best manager inside this year because he manages very few bounties and they are a success for all hunters. In 2020 year bubbalex gave a good bounty gift which is DIA project. But for the defi project we participated in a better bounty Oikos and they distributed the first round tokens long time ago and we are now working on the second round.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
I was unlucky to have a good campaign during 2019-2020. Unfortunately, this year I missed a good campaign due to the limited number of participants accepted. Never give up, I am sure that in the future we will be in the position of the luckiest bounty hunter with the highest paid.
Maybe you are unlucky to miss the DIA data campaign opportunity. But I think you won't miss anything like the situation of golden years as 2017
DIA is one of the projects that paid with a sizeable amount this year...
besides DIA, bounty detective project & Murat also gave me not bad results this year. btw, I was lucky enough to also get paid Bitcoin from Bitvest's signature campaign.

I estimate, in 2019 I only made $ 100- $ 200 from a few paid projects and in 2020 / during these 9 months I earned around $ 500- $ 700 from several paid projects.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 250
1XBit.com
For me personally, the income from the bounty that I got in 2019-2020 is quite a bit compared to 2017-2018, but whatever income we get, of course we should be grateful because at least we can still earn income to meet our needs, maybe even out there many people are not getting any income right now because of the corona outbreak that continues to hit, of course this is increasingly making our economy quite difficult because our work is delayed or maybe someone has lost their job.
Activity: 1456
I didn’t have any income  in 2019-2020. At that time i worked on many projects but they didn’t give any payment and many of the projects were scam. At present good projects are rarely seen.  But I'm optimistic about it, one day we'll  get something better from the bounty hunter.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
I was unlucky to have a good campaign during 2019-2020. Unfortunately, this year I missed a good campaign due to the limited number of participants accepted. Never give up, I am sure that in the future we will be in the position of the luckiest bounty hunter with the highest paid.
Activity: 447
Merit: 100
If you have to do Jarvis Network bounty in early 2019, it'd be so crazy, its price is around 0.1$ with ATH at 0.35$, and listing on uniswap and Bitmax, while their bounty pool is 10M token. It's so amazing.
Activity: 251
BIB Exchange
In this stage it is too hard to earn huge amount for bounty hunters. 2017-2018 was the best year for bounty hunters but 2010-2020 is not good enough because most of the coins are fake and scam.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 251
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
I've heard that people have made a lot of money on bounties this year. Unfortunately, I missed this opportunity. I stopped believing in such income. But it turns out bounty hunters is back in business.
It doesn't matter if you stop believing that the bounty participants have made a lot of money this year, because basically everyone who is diligent in doing research and works according to what he has researched, he will definitely get money even though not as much as he wants. , the point is don't be lazy in looking for something new and then understand it well.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 504
As i working on some bounty programs there are a 30-40% of changes to get success on bounty programs. All bounties are not get success some of them might be i didn't earned much till now working still on few bounty programs but as i have get some idea on it some of bounty campaigns are proven success as i heard from my mates who are working on this field for 1-2 years and got a huge success. One of my friend earned about 1.2 BTC and it's about 1.15 Millions at my county currency. Wish him the best luck again! and still going to understand how to get a successful project hopefully one day i can share my earning like this kind of treads.
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
though in the year 2019 earn nothing much but in 2020 earn little, but the highest i earn in a project is 21$ other are very low and some dont earn any thing just a complete waste of time, and that do discourage to participate in other bounty, if one participate in a bounty and earn nothing.

the manager undisclose. 
Pages:
Jump to: