Pages:
Author

Topic: How much you earn in bounty hunting for the year 2019-2020 - page 7. (Read 42115 times)

Activity: 297
Merit: 100
For the year 2019-2020 I got stop working at bounty hunting for the reason that break down of my financial status. And also this time are all of my bounty coins have no value it was at negative side. And some all the projects here got scam. I'm other place I tern to another business but no opportunities come.i realize to go back to here to get someanother sources of income.
Activity: 684
Merit: 10
Now fewer and fewer projects use bounty programs, I remember there were conversations that bounty does not pay for itself, so now either projects allocate a small amount for the bounty program, or use other types of advertising.
Activity: 573
Merit: 30
I have completed just a bounty for the year and I've earned just $400 waiting and hodling $3000 worth of the token. The second bounty I tries is still ongoing and I'll be expecting around $12,000 worth of the token. The problem is the I don't know if the token won't dump when the hunters are paid.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 502
If it is around 1000USD per a year, then it would be so nice. But, I remember times when you were able to earn this amount of money in one week. Campaigns in 2017 were so profitable even there were 10 times more bounty participants.  Smiley
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
If UNIswap can give out that size of airdrop with such big amount, we are likely getting back to such a give-away in bounties. Reward in bounty is not only meant to appreciate hunters but generate spike in transaction from different individuals, if project could absorb such trade at the time of distribution and pump price, it could look attractive for whales to generate more traction and profit especially for good project. Exchanges are also attracted to profit and traction
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
As i think bounty is the best way to start as a crypto marketer at the begining stage. No investment before understanding this market just work in bounty programs and earn from the successful bounty programs/projects and then trade with them first if you think you are making the good benifit you can in! that i did for myself i was earn not much and not less suitable for a newbie and this way i think nothing to loose more. Everyone have their own perceptions i just shared my oppinion.
Activity: 296
Merit: 1
I stopped being a bounty hunter in 2019 and it's been 1 year I started doing bounty campaigns again I hope this bounty campaign will explode and make a lot of money by the end of this year, in any industry it can happen. I wish you good luck with the current project.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 3
Well I can't really say I have earn that much in bounty campaigns from 2019 to 2020 I have earn very Little because some of the campaigns do not pay the bounty hunters while others are scams it is only a few of those projects that pay.The only year I really enjoy bounty hunting is during 2017-2018 when hunters were paid very well unlike now.But I still do bounty but not as many as before I hope the conditions will improved and hunters will earn more.
Activity: 746
https://axiomapay.com/
I don't remember 2019, but in 2020 I haven't received anything from bounty yet. I have joined a few bounty this year but those projects have died or become scam in this market. It's too hard for us to find a good campaign right now.but currently i participate in whalesheaven project payment, payment is once a week and i wish this project a success in the future.
Activity: 1829
Merit: 134
I think the most biggest it's Bounty from Arweave from that time span, I got around $300-$500 for every 2/3 weeks unfortunately it was ended. The other not really good i think, that was hard year for bounty, Anyway as your question about good manager, You can take a look to bounty Detective, So far they are honest and have good management.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1207
From my observation, i think that Airdrops are more beneficial than Bounty campaigns.

Really? I cant even remember any airdrop in 2020 that brought its participants at least 10 dollars. But I can name you quickly 5 bounty campaigns that brought you 10 dollars or more.

I’ve also noticed, that I reseive less airdrop spam on emails or in telegram group. I no longer get invitation PMs to join something. This might be a first sign that airdrops are dieing.
Activity: 882
Merit: 17
From my observation, i think that Airdrops are more beneficial than Bounty campaigns. As long this year is concerned. https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/bubbalex-1775670 HAS provided us with the best bounty this with back to back quality campaign. from certesi to DAI. Amazing boss. you can find bounties at services thread.
Activity: 268
I do many good project in 2019 from 2020. Amzcoin, Cartesi, Dia, Zxy, Hex is are best.  My highest earning is $800 from amzcoin. If i hold some project then i get more. My another big payment pending from Dia. Nowadays good campaign managers to me are bountydetective and bubbalex.
Yes, these are good projects. I also took part in them. What about the bounty on the forum? Have you had any big earnings during this time? It seems to me that the largest amounts came for the bounty around 2016-2017, when one company could get a huge amount of money. Now everything is a little simpler, but you can still earn money.
Activity: 938
Merit: 11
I do many good project in 2019 from 2020. Amzcoin, Cartesi, Dia, Zxy, Hex is are best.  My highest earning is $800 from amzcoin. If i hold some project then i get more. My another big payment pending from Dia. Nowadays good campaign managers to me are bountydetective and bubbalex.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
I can honestly say that you can earn money from the award, but you just need to participate in the most promising award. Since income will always depend on the completion of the task and compliance with the rules of remuneration. There were times when there were a lot of scammers in the marketplace and bounty hunters were not paid to work. But the world is changing and every day new projects come to the cryptoindustry market that pay good rewards.
Activity: 742
Merit: 42
Lots of people made money on the bounty, but in the year 2019 up to now, there's no much good bounty campaign. But who knows those token rewards that I got from those bounties will get a good price by the end of the year or maybe the following year.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
I earned very low during 2019-2020. 2017-2018 was bounty year. I earned almost 30000$ those days.But in 2019-2020 my highest earning  from a campaign is only 300$. Nowadays good campaign managers to me are bountydetective, In the silence.
Activity: 511
Merit: 43
Mine is zero. I still haven't joined any bounty campaigns until now since my start here in bitcointalk. I've read enough articles and posts here that discourages to keep involved in bounty hunting, so I decided to not join there ever. Unless it's proven that they are legitimately paying. Haven't ever heard that bounties were good in the years 2019 up to know.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Since I have been long gone into bounty hunting(earning tokens) I want to know if bounty hunting promoting an ICO project still earning. How much was the highest paid to you from bounty projects? (for the year 2019-2020 projects only.)
I don't remember which project, but the highest reward I got in 2019-2020 was $900 I think. The bounty itself ran for 1 month and the amount of reward I got was really impressive, $900 for a month? I will take that obviously. In $2020 so far I got nothing, I missed so much opportunity to grab some money such as UNI airdrop and other DeFi investments, but we still have time.
copper member
Activity: 1428
Merit: 253
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I've heard that people have made a lot of money on bounties this year. Unfortunately, I missed this opportunity. I stopped believing in such income. But it turns out bounty hunters is back in business.
I'm also like you, missing a lot of things that happen in this forum. Seeing that there weren't many successful projects in the past year, I decided to focus more on trading and quit the campaign for a bit. however, some projects still pay well to campaign participants. unfortunately, I also like you, missed the opportunity. so there is not much that I got this year.
Pages:
Jump to: