Pages:
Author

Topic: HOW MUCH YOU EARN/LOSE FROM TRADING - page 35. (Read 52687 times)

legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
May 25, 2016, 05:58:20 AM
It's better to express profits in terms of percentage of the capital involved than purely the amounts

Agreed. If someone says that he may lose up to 35% weekly, it means that just three bad weeks (nothing of the ordinary) would eat up to 35+35x0.65+35x0.65x0.65=72.5% of his starting capital, lol...

Wtf, I wanna see that with my own eyes

Activity: 323
Merit: 250
May 25, 2016, 05:43:42 AM
It's better to express profits in terms of percentage of the capital involved than purely the amounts.

It also matters a great deal how much risk somebody took to earn a given amount.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hallo world!
May 24, 2016, 02:37:52 PM
Wich kind of trading? For me there are different kind and different result:

1) I never trade altocoin, so i never lose on them;
2) Stok trading, usually i have profit around 5% weekly and some loss for no more than 3% weekly
3) Index Trading, usually i have profit around 10% weekly and some loss for no more than 5% weekly
4) Oil Trading, usually i have profit around 20% weekly and some loss for no more than 35% weekly
5) Gold & Silver, usually i have profit around 5% weekly and some loss for no more than 8% weekly
6) Other Commodities, less trades and usually i have profit around 5% weekly and some loss for no more than 5% weekly
7) Forex Risky with leverage over 200x , usually i have profit over 500% weekly and some loss for about  90% weekly
8 ) Forex with leverage from 50 to 100x, usually i have profit around 100% weekly and some loss for no more than 50% weekly
9) Forex with leverage from 20 to 50% , usually i have profit around 60% weekly and some loss for no more than 25% weekly

I usually apply technical analysis on Index, Forex and Commodities. I prefer foundamental analisys on Stock. If sameone like to talk with me about my trades shoud contact me, i'm happy to give advice about book to read, website for find info & rumors, and help people for starting trading or making better trades.  
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
May 24, 2016, 02:21:57 PM
i was remember that i had lost 0.5 btc by altcoins trading because i was buy scam coin but i don't remember what is the name of the coin because it's been very long time and i think trading will not always be get profit because sometimes i do loss during my trading activity even though never loss with huge amount any longer

Those are the risks of buying crappy alt coins.

Over hype demand is the only way people with the current holders are able to cash out while the suckers buy in when its appearing to climb.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
May 24, 2016, 01:21:27 PM
How much money do you make from trading ? Your expect and result, Also never forget to tell your principal

Thank you

I don't know whether it has the same topic like this before or not if yes please post here,

well i usually earn around 30% more than i spent, for example if i spent 100$ i get 130$ back and i think that it is pretty nice, other traders lose more money than i do

and i usually don't lose money unless price randomly drops, and i have my main rules for trading : buy cheap and sell expensive and don't sell when price falls
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
May 24, 2016, 11:55:58 AM
i was remember that i had lost 0.5 btc by altcoins trading because i was buy scam coin but i don't remember what is the name of the coin because it's been very long time and i think trading will not always be get profit because sometimes i do loss during my trading activity even though never loss with huge amount any longer
Activity: 476
May 24, 2016, 10:37:54 AM
You can earn a lot of money with with trading but losing can also happen with it, its a kind of gambling in my eyes because you can either lose or earn money with trading both ways can happen, you need a bit of luck.
Activity: 266
Crypto Geek
May 24, 2016, 09:13:14 AM
I've earned a conspicuous amount of BTC trading my XEM, but only because I've got them during the ICO of NEM.
It's just a matter of time with Crypto, in my opinion..
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
May 23, 2016, 09:37:12 PM
i've made over $1000 selling products for BTC on another site
Activity: 546
May 23, 2016, 11:40:01 AM
The earnings and losings can be unlimited it just depends on how long you stay doing this in my eyes.
If you do it for a long time you and just stay doing it you can either earn or lose a lot.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 23, 2016, 10:18:36 AM
I'm not a good trader and only trading when I feel that there are some potential altcoins to trade with, but so far I'm still in profit (not much but it is a good amount for me)
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
May 21, 2016, 04:17:32 AM
I am new to trading. I earned not so much, but a profit of more than lost. I trade is for small sums, learn, and explore. Profit was $ 20, lost about $ 5.
I'm saving up for a long-term and expensive coins.
Activity: 364
Merit: 254
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 20, 2016, 10:57:24 PM
I've lost a little in altcoins that started out well but basically died after a while.  With bitcoin I have made a little money but probably less than $100 total so far.
Activity: 434
May 20, 2016, 09:13:34 PM
You can in my eyes lose a lot of money but also trade a and earn a lot of money with it, I think the same rule as gambling applies the earnings and losing can go unlimited in my eyes.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
May 20, 2016, 06:28:03 PM
I usually earn about 10% daily, but somtimes (if i increase risk) i arrive ove 500% in one day. But not all day i win  Roll Eyes . Sometimes i've some loss, and when it happens i go away for a pizza and a beer, and stop trade for not less tham 12 hours

The trust you've got says that we should take your words with a grain of salt. It is possible to earn 1-2% daily on a regular basis, but only with a small capital (around 3-5 bitcoins). With more capital it becomes less profitable since your trades begin to affect the price and more often than not can't be filled wholly. But even that is next to impossible at real Forex (from day to day trading, not by a one-off trick through pure luck), where standard trading lot is about $100,000. Lesser lots (so-called mini and micro lots, 10k and 1k accordingly) don't enter Forex, but are cleared and settled by the broker itself (and you can only pray that your broker is not a kitchen)...

I've been there and seen that
Activity: 882
Merit: 544
May 20, 2016, 02:13:17 AM
From my experience you can lose all from trading hehe for example your investment is 1BTC and you bought an altcoin. Lets say that that altcoin losses it's price and dies, and if that happens you lose all. On the other hand for example you bought a new altcoin @1sat each with 1BTC principal. after a few weeks or so, its price rockets up to @1000 sat each but its rare ahahaha. so that means you will get 1000BTC from that trade X1000 your capital. But it can go 2X or 3X sometimes and sometimes you only profit half of your principal depending on the move of the price of the coin you bought.  Grin
Activity: 252
Earn by Forex. Try our services
May 18, 2016, 02:33:04 PM
Today i Gained 200% . I moved Risk high and trade on FOMC , available to support big DD....  Smiley  I was little luky too

* Want high profit from trading? Follow my signature and enjoy my services!
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
May 18, 2016, 02:22:10 PM
As of now i made few profit in trading because i have small amount of capital. and i dont lose because i use my signature campaign earnings as my capital.
i just choose trading than gambling because trading has low risk and high profit unlike gambling its more high risk if you gamble your earnings..
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
May 18, 2016, 02:14:31 PM
I just started to trade and follow the rules of buy low and sell high and it was very effective for me as of now i can't really say how much I earn but it seems i already gain 1/8 of my capital not bad for a starter with small amount from faucet and i only use yobit the only trading that i knew right now.
Activity: 602
May 18, 2016, 02:11:53 PM
How much money do you make from trading ? Your expect and result, Also never forget to tell your principal

Thank you

I don't know whether it has the same topic like this before or not if yes please post here,

last time i trade was on Etherum,its very bad and make me dissapointed,some weeks ago etherum price really make me and my friends mad,its goin down so deep,and i think its will not rise again,because i see on forum people talk about the end of etherum,so i decide to sell my etherum with lose almost 0.01BTC,but look at eth price now,its hurt
Pages:
Jump to: