Pages:
Author

Topic: How often do you check crypto prices? - page 7. (Read 2334 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 1
https://token-sale.fredenergy.org Supporter
August 21, 2019, 02:44:58 PM
I have a permanent job in the real world. so I rarely check cryptocurrency but at least once a day. I have a bitcoin investment, so I'm not too worried about my investment.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 2
August 21, 2019, 02:24:13 PM
Crytocurrency prices rapidly changes and to be aware of the best prices and take advantage of the volatility, its good to keep checking the prices. I personally use block folio app to help check the current value of my portfolio and its been very helpful.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
August 21, 2019, 02:11:51 PM
I only see information every day to ensure price developments because every day the market price of crypto continues to change often see when prices begin to grow personally I know the info continues
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
August 21, 2019, 01:46:22 PM
I look through my portfolio several times a day, about 6 or six. I do not feel any sense when I see a strong fall or expected growth.
I have long been accustomed to the dynamics of the market and little can surprise me.
However, I do not want to miss something unexpected, the growth of some kind of little-known coin, for example.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
August 21, 2019, 01:21:08 PM
On this forum you will find only crypto addicts, if they are chatting about cryptocurrencies in their free time, what else do you think they are doing? Buying, selling and watching the price.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
August 21, 2019, 01:07:19 PM
Not often. But I use blockfolio to keep track of my assets and trade orders. There's a notification setting there so no need to monitor every now and then.
Activity: 504
August 21, 2019, 12:56:50 PM
Now I rarely look at prices,probably once in two or three days.The situation on the coins that I keep does not change,and on trading on the exchanges, I still took a break,I have losses and losses,I made mistakes-decided to calm down to analyze my mistakes.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
August 21, 2019, 11:27:57 AM
twice a day in my opinion best frequency to check bitcoin or cryptocurrency price.if we look it oftenly it could destroy our mental and psychology.moreover if our asset value crashing and only left 10% from initial price , i am sure we will feel cut loss was best solution at that moment.as profesional traders and investors we must keep our emotion and psychology stable .
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
August 21, 2019, 11:14:54 AM
almost all the day...
As a webmaster I have to do it at least twice a day...more is better.
But I see BTC price on my site...so i have not to look it other where.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
August 20, 2019, 07:12:05 PM
In recent times i often choose not to check them for a while because the constant volatile ups and downs of the price can be really depressing but for the most part I check cost of the coins I have been holding each and every day. As I am a crypto fan, I generally need to get refreshed about digital currency as long as my time permits me.
Activity: 368
Merit: 2
August 20, 2019, 07:06:31 PM
I don't monitor the market that much unless I want to make a trade on an exchange. But I try to check blockfolio app that I use in monitoring m my portfolio once awhile to know how my coins are faring in my wallets. I think my strategy is not good at least checking  twice a day is better to be on a safer side.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
August 20, 2019, 02:14:26 PM
I see everyone here often checks the price. I also check the price from two to ten times a day)))
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
August 20, 2019, 01:59:41 PM
Now when the market is bullish very often check the market , as may change in a few minutes , so every 2-3 hours check , as I think the bullish trend will continue for the next 2 years.

I check every day but not so often.  I believe that it is always necessary to be in the event but no fun.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
August 18, 2019, 06:14:23 PM
Now when the market is bullish very often check the market , as may change in a few minutes , so every 2-3 hours check , as I think the bullish trend will continue for the next 2 years.
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
August 18, 2019, 05:29:35 PM
sometimes once a day, sometimes a bit more often. there are also times when i dont check prices for several days, i have stopped carrying to much about the prices in the short term, 2018 and early 2019 has teached me a lot of patience  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
August 18, 2019, 04:57:31 PM
I am not addicted in any mobile games but when it comes to crypto prices, I am gone crazy checking it multiple times, the moment I am working in office the coinmarketcap website is also open.
Addiction is at the highest point. It is annoying to have an open a coinmarketcap and watching the hourly price movement of the crypto prices. The long term traders don't care about the daily price movements. Checking the different applications is also another form of sickness and sign of the underconfidence which can wreck the emotions in a short time.
Activity: 700
August 18, 2019, 02:11:01 PM
I am always interested in the rates of the main cryptocurrencies. Of course I do not monitor prices every hour, but at least once a day I always watch.
Activity: 742
Merit: 11
August 18, 2019, 01:18:41 PM
I am not addicted in any mobile games but when it comes to crypto prices, I am gone crazy checking it multiple times, the moment I am working in office the coinmarketcap website is also open.
Activity: 826
Merit: 105
August 18, 2019, 01:16:45 PM
I'm not holding too much right now, so I don't check prices so often.
But remember back then, even I Told myself that I could not keep calm when price change, I still can not stop myself from checking price every hour.
And make stupid orders.
There's another way: transfer my coins to hard wallet and store them there, laziness would keep me from transfer them back to exchange to sell as fast as when the coin was in the exchange wallet.
Activity: 882
Merit: 17
August 18, 2019, 12:16:13 PM
i do check price once i am seated in front of my laptop or my phone. i can say that i checked price over 5 times a day or more. i may be addictive but i need to keep up with current price and market volumes and cap to know the next move and trades to make.
Pages:
Jump to: