Pages:
Author

Topic: How often do you join airdrop? - page 50. (Read 3807 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 101
March 08, 2018, 06:48:32 AM
Guys, how often do you join airdrop?

Are you taking part in any of them?

I always follow all the airdrop is there because by following the airdrop I can get the coins for free without having to do any work ..
thanks, i will try the airdrop you share because I like airdrop ..
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
March 08, 2018, 06:43:59 AM
I try to participate in all possible airrdrops to get the maximum number of tokens and then already find out how much I have earned in dollars.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
March 08, 2018, 06:42:53 AM
Previously joined every day, as there were many good worthy projects. Now the bulk of airdrop, a complete waste of his time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
March 08, 2018, 06:39:48 AM

Let me share you the airdrop of the project I am working in. Maybe it will be interesting for you =)

💸Reward : 300 KCY tokens  
🛠Action : Invite 3 people to Telegram Chat🗣

Rules
1. All invited subscribers MUST be real people (fakes are not allowed).
2. All invited subscribers should stay in the community till the end of Token Sale  
3. You should invite your friends via telegram chat  
4. Secure your coins 👉https://goo.gl/forms/Wxxkyga0kSNs8Jpt2

💎Instruction: 💎  

Go to KickCity Community Telegram Chat https://t.me/kickcity_chat 👉 Go to Chat info 👉  press “+ Add Member”  

Please note that people inviting fake accounts will result to automatic banning ☝️

I don't know why it was called airdrop if you need something to do before you are qualified to get the coins. Must call it bounty campaign though

Last year, we join airdrop without do nothing. Only submitting a form with our address.
But today, it looks like a new trend in airdrop.
We have to do a small task like retweet or joined their social accounts.
Activity: 204
March 08, 2018, 06:36:45 AM
I used to join few Airdrops occasionally when I discover good potentiality of the project involved. As per your programmed Airdrop, I am less interested now, probably later in future when all requisite information are being supplied. Wish you luck.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
March 08, 2018, 05:54:26 AM
I no longer go after airdrop bounties 80% are always  not real and some carry phishing links,so i have put them aside just focus on my normal bounties as in signature,Facebook,twitter and blogs.

That's right. In all my time doing cryptocurrency-related activities, I have only joined for three times, with none of them giving me any substantial gain, or at least, making a big impact on my profit. I say this because I have come to learn that airdrops are just marketing strategies used by developers to introduce their coins in the market. Unfortunately, like the above-stated reply, many of these airdrops are geared to actually take advantage of people. In fact, I have a friend that had his holding stolen because he mistakenly enrolled in an airdrop through a website that looks like a trading site, although it is partly his fault, that incident made my think twice about airdrops.
Activity: 434
March 08, 2018, 05:17:47 AM
I just join airdrops if i feel like i wanted to join in. I also found airdrops a very helpful tokens that can help you in the future especially in your financial needs. To sum it up, i join airdrop about 2 times in a week.
Activity: 68
March 08, 2018, 05:02:09 AM
I have only joined one airdrop: the DeepOnion airdrop. It's a very rewarding AirDrop, but was pretty difficult to join in the beginning. There are only 882 active AirDroppers currently. A couple of months ago it was hovering around 500 for a while.
I think you should only join AirDrops of coins you are planning to buy anyway. Usually it requires some work before being able to join, so coins without a future seem a bit useless to me.
Activity: 192
Merit: 11
March 08, 2018, 05:00:17 AM
I often take part in airdrops! If I get some information about the airdrops I'll probably do it!

But a lot of airdrops do not get the token, I will also participate, because to participate in the air drop for me to have no loss!
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
March 08, 2018, 04:57:12 AM
Well, to me, airdrop can be so interesting because of the ease of participation, while the steward keeps coming. While some times, it can be so frustrating, most especially when you come across so many fake airdrop, scam airdrop and airdrop that probably the developer just gives just one unit for instance, out of millions or very little unit out of billions of supply. You just look at it and feel what do you want to do with city. Some times, you can't even sell on some exchange sites, where it is listed.
Activity: 112
March 08, 2018, 04:49:39 AM
I joined a group of airdrop hunters. and do every day. But most of the airdrop thing is not worth and becomes a scam

what is the group?
Its rare for me to  join any airdrop. Eventhough, you spend less of your time compared doing bounty. Mostly airdrops token are no value in the market and a lot of scammers in there. But there are also some legit airdrops and thats for us to find out which one.
Activity: 406
March 07, 2018, 11:56:41 AM
I joined a group of airdrop hunters. and do every day. But most of the airdrop thing is not worth and becomes a scam

what is the group?
Activity: 359
March 07, 2018, 11:51:31 AM
i only participated in 10 airdrops so far which i only got 1 token and the other 9 don't even send their tokens. The one i got also has very little value so after that i don't want to join airdrop anymore because it's a waste of time and i better use the time for something else.
Same here mate, I didn't joined airdrops anymore which for me its really takes time since I already know how to trade tokens from my rewards I'm quite busy. Also, joining different campaigns which joining airdops for me is not lucky as compare to others. Well, as long as to make things can earn but I joining airdrop is not on my routine anymore.
Activity: 286
Cryptics
March 07, 2018, 11:43:54 AM
i only participated in 10 airdrops so far which i only got 1 token and the other 9 don't even send their tokens. The one i got also has very little value so after that i don't want to join airdrop anymore because it's a waste of time and i better use the time for something else.
Activity: 479
March 07, 2018, 11:42:14 AM
Activity: 105
Merit: 2
March 07, 2018, 11:40:00 AM
for now I never register airdrop again because I think joining the airdrop program for this time is the same waste our important time besides the results obtained from the airdrop program was for now never big.
Activity: 406
March 07, 2018, 11:36:54 AM
if i every day looking for aidrop and to forget to follow the bounty, but the result of the airdrop is very little unlike we follow a bounty.I can suggest mending follow a bounty of airdrop why if we follow bounty we can get more coins

It depends of a bounty and the quantity of people who join it
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
March 07, 2018, 09:29:27 AM
if i every day looking for aidrop and to forget to follow the bounty, but the result of the airdrop is very little unlike we follow a bounty.I can suggest mending follow a bounty of airdrop why if we follow bounty we can get more coins
Activity: 948
Merit: 110
March 07, 2018, 09:03:40 AM

Let me share you the airdrop of the project I am working in. Maybe it will be interesting for you =)

💸Reward : 300 KCY tokens  
🛠Action : Invite 3 people to Telegram Chat🗣

Rules
1. All invited subscribers MUST be real people (fakes are not allowed).
2. All invited subscribers should stay in the community till the end of Token Sale  
3. You should invite your friends via telegram chat  
4. Secure your coins 👉https://goo.gl/forms/Wxxkyga0kSNs8Jpt2

💎Instruction: 💎  

Go to KickCity Community Telegram Chat https://t.me/kickcity_chat 👉 Go to Chat info 👉  press “+ Add Member”  

Please note that people inviting fake accounts will result to automatic banning ☝️
thank you for giving us information about airdrop. but I myself do not believe in airdrop, although how to get it is very easy, but many of the airdrop coin has a very cheap price. therefore I am not interested in airdrop.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
March 07, 2018, 08:55:34 AM
I used to join few Airdrops occasionally when I discover good potentiality of the project involved. As per your programmed Airdrop, I am less interested now, probably later in future when all requisite information are being supplied. Wish you luck.
Pages:
Jump to: