Pages:
Author

Topic: How often do you join airdrop? - page 53. (Read 3807 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
February 27, 2018, 08:12:20 AM
i have never done it, are not they scams?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
February 27, 2018, 07:33:34 AM
But I think this post look more like a bounty thread.
Although I am not participating in the airdrop now, I may still need to correct this mistake.
oh only sometimes because its too hard to find easy airdrops that is very secure because there is a lot of airdrop that is very dangerous to the point tht they can hack your wallet so please becareful
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
February 27, 2018, 07:24:50 AM

Most airdrop are useless. Time is spent on them and tokens are sent for $ 10. It's better to waste time on the bounty!

Sure, bounty can be profitable. But airdrops don't take so much time
Although airdrops is profitable and some people prefer airdrops because of small time to be consume compare to any bounty, but I don't oftenly join airdrops because for me there is no assurance of your  token value,as we know that any token mostly given during airdrops are no posible value in the market. So better for me to do any bounty rather than airdrops.
Activity: 406
February 27, 2018, 07:01:19 AM

Most airdrop are useless. Time is spent on them and tokens are sent for $ 10. It's better to waste time on the bounty!

Sure, bounty can be profitable. But airdrops don't take so much time
Activity: 476
February 27, 2018, 06:50:39 AM
Too many empty drops now. And if something comes, usually there are pennies. I don't see any reason to waste time on them. Only litter your twitter and telegrams.
Activity: 308
February 27, 2018, 06:20:13 AM

February 27, 2018, 06:15:32 AM
I see many people asks to join for the airdrop after their any form of promotion campaign ends as well. Personally I got pm from some newbies also to join their airdrop but I don't believe the project giving free tokens for airdrop will become the trusted project and good value in future.

Instead of that we can directly join on the bounty campaign and get the more tokens than airdrop giving out.

Airdrops are not free tokens. You still have to do something to get your tokens
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
February 26, 2018, 03:54:32 PM
If any new airdrop, I am join the airdrop, but I seldom get reward from the airdrop Smiley just some airdrop give me many free coins. It's my experience and I am airdrop hunter Smiley

If you're interested in airdrops you should check out this page! Everything you'll need for airdrops and bounties alike Smiley https://t.me/cryptoaidrops
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund
February 26, 2018, 03:51:45 PM
Last year 3rd quarter I started to join this forum and I started to join signature and other bounty campaigns and airdrops as many as I could but the main issue is most of them are scams and when they do give free tokens, they have no value because they aren't bump any coin exchange until today so my wallet was filled with shit coins and so.
This year, I didn't bother joining any new airdrops because of my bad experiences.
I better join bounty campaigns because they're worth of the wait, time and efforts.
Activity: 644
February 26, 2018, 03:45:51 PM
Before now,just not enough time,but I understand that it must be done,as there are coins which are very good will cost and you get them for free,especially if you podarit so they are 1-2 years old,and this is a real project,you will receive a large sum of profit,such cases are not uncommon
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
February 26, 2018, 03:40:51 PM
I see many people asks to join for the airdrop after their any form of promotion campaign ends as well. Personally I got pm from some newbies also to join their airdrop but I don't believe the project giving free tokens for airdrop will become the trusted project and good value in future.

Instead of that we can directly join on the bounty campaign and get the more tokens than airdrop giving out.
Activity: 420
February 26, 2018, 03:29:15 PM
sooner affiliated daily, Now the good seldom come across and so much time as before on searches I can not give. now in a week it is added a maximum to 5 - 7
Activity: 448
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
February 26, 2018, 03:15:43 PM

I am  often join airdrop. Sometimes I do it without getting rezult, but sometimes I have free coins. Then I waiting for x10 of new coins and change it to top-10 altcoins. Sometimes I have profit.
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
February 26, 2018, 08:00:38 AM
Guys, how often do you join airdrop?

Are you taking part in any of them?

Let me share you the airdrop of the project I am working in. Maybe it will be interesting for you =)

💸Reward : 300 KCY tokens  
🛠Action : Invite 3 people to Telegram Chat🗣

Rules
1. All invited subscribers MUST be real people (fakes are not allowed).
2. All invited subscribers should stay in the community till the end of Token Sale  
3. You should invite your friends via telegram chat  
4. Secure your coins 👉https://goo.gl/forms/Wxxkyga0kSNs8Jpt2

💎Instruction: 💎  

Go to KickCity Community Telegram Chat https://t.me/kickcity_chat 👉 Go to Chat info 👉  press “+ Add Member”  

Please note that people inviting fake accounts will result to automatic banning ☝️

Usually, I do not join any airdrops, as those are total peanuts usually, but some airdrops for big projects may worth to join it. Otherwise, I would better learn a new project and invest in it, if it's good enough.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
February 26, 2018, 07:56:33 AM
It is too annoying to participate airdrop, they are getting you r info to get back to you, it is all pollution in my opinion
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
February 26, 2018, 07:50:35 AM
I used to join in airdrop a lot, but most of them are a scam and useless. At present, I don't join much, I only join if the project is good. There are only a few good projects.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
February 26, 2018, 07:44:40 AM
I do not do it anymore, the golden age is dead, now they request ETH to participate to airdrop, there ia few one which works before but not anymore
February 26, 2018, 07:35:55 AM
The very sense of the word airdrop has been changed. For an airdrop it is enough to submit eth endless. This is a kind micro bounty.

yeah! true =)
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
February 26, 2018, 05:55:36 AM
The very sense of the word airdrop has been changed. For an airdrop it is enough to submit eth endless. This is a kind micro bounty.
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
February 26, 2018, 05:43:48 AM
I will join an airdrop if it is an ERC-20 token and there is not too much requirement needed. The reason why I like ERC-20 is because I don't have to download any wallet which has a risk of having a virus and may it end up stealing all my crypto. Ethereum wallet is much safer than downloading a wallet. If an airdrop ask for some amount for "verification purposes" then I would not join that airdrop. I would join as long as they are like the above mentioned otherwise I'll just wait for the bounty of that coin and then join.
Pages:
Jump to: