Pages:
Author

Topic: How often do you join airdrop? - page 45. (Read 3807 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 629
March 11, 2018, 05:33:36 AM
I used to join airdrops as frequent as they were posted but I just realized most were "shitcoins" and were intended to create market demand and attract investors for a project. If you want to earn some huge sums of money, don't really solely on airdrops
Is this really real? I think it will take all day.  In how many airdrops have you already participated?
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
March 10, 2018, 09:50:25 PM
When I'm still a novice, I try to join all of them as I could. It pays of sometimes but the downside is you are participating in scam projects and the worst is only 1 out of 20 form that you filled up will pay you.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
March 10, 2018, 08:59:18 PM
I dont usually join these free airdrops because most of these drops are worthless,and it isnt worth the hassle but joining bounty campaigns will give you a decent amount of income compare to these free airdrops which will only give you pennies in return of holding for months do bounty campaign instead and im sure you will have better income.
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
March 10, 2018, 08:49:45 PM
I do not really like airdrop because airdrop is now a lot and pose a big risk to scam. I just follow the signature campaign to serve as my job and never follow airdrop.
Activity: 385
Merit: 101
March 10, 2018, 08:39:59 PM
Better off doing bounties or buying crypto with money.  99 percent of airdrops are scams or attempts to hack your information.
Activity: 196
March 10, 2018, 08:17:58 PM
When I actually find the time to research the coin and the tech and see if it's a waste of time or if it has potential. If it doesn't look good I don't participate but if it does, I join the airdrop and sometimes buy a few coins
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
March 10, 2018, 08:12:15 PM
I stopped joining airdrops a few months ago. Why? Waste of time, even if it's 1-2 minutes of my life.
99% of the airdrops are scams. I don't want to participate on Airdrops based on luck.
If you want to reduce your percentage getting into a scam, you need to spend more time understanding companies. In any case, Airdrops are no  so profitable, as before.
Activity: 9
March 10, 2018, 06:52:32 PM
I am quite often joining airdrop. Although I realize that many of airdrops are scams, but some aridrops are real and can give my some money. Therefore, I am still join airdrop
Activity: 2828
Merit: 518
March 10, 2018, 06:28:11 PM
Very, very rare the last couple of mounts. I use to register in a lot of Airdrops before, but never got  anything meaningful and decide to stop.
It is somewhat discouraging in joining airdrops cause mostly of them doesn't give their promises(scam). Even though they are just a free money and effortless of doing that but then, still it consume time. Participating airdrops also can lead also into hacking of email add especially when they ask it from you. That's why, I've never much particular and giving time with that job.
Activity: 112
March 10, 2018, 06:16:23 PM
I stopped joining airdrops a few months ago. Why? Waste of time, even if it's 1-2 minutes of my life.
99% of the airdrops are scams. I don't want to participate on Airdrops based on luck.
Activity: 546
Merit: 261
March 10, 2018, 06:15:18 PM
Not to often,because i know they will become shitcoin anyways.But if i see some promising project,i will join the airdrop and save it till people recognize it's value and the price start to rise to the moon.It's hard to find such promising project as of now,i hope developer will seriously make some good coin without copying another tech.
Activity: 252
Merit: 105
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
March 10, 2018, 06:11:38 PM
I rarely join airdrop cause I seem there are a lot of airdrops but just few airdrops are good so I only join airdrop when I know which one is really great to join. Until now, I just joined only two airdrop are NEBL token and ONT by holding NEO on Binance. IMO these two airdrops are the best airdrop of all time that why they're the only two airdrop that I joined Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
March 10, 2018, 06:10:37 PM
It is true to join disebuah airdrop is easy and the work we have to do is trivial then we must also accept the fact that the results we get are not big or scam.
For now my advice we should be more careful again in following the airdrop because some say if there are many airdrop that brings us to the pishing link
A good way to secure your crypto from phishing is Ledger nano s.  Wink
Airdrop is a good way to earn money only if you do not have to constantly delve into the essence of projects. But today, unfortunately, we have to delve into, and this takes a huge amount of time. Whether it is justified or not, it is up to each to decide for themselves.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT
March 10, 2018, 06:05:55 PM
Last year, airdrop is my thing and one of the things that I am spending a lot of time from looking new airdrop announcements to signing up their forms to doing all the tasks required and waiting for the token distributions.
But I find out that most of them are scams and bogus so this year I stopped joining Airdrops because I am holding good worth of Crypto Assets today.
Activity: 616
March 10, 2018, 06:02:05 PM
Before I was able to join any signature campaigns, airdrop was my life. And amazingly, I earned a lot through airdrops too. Some are even bigger than the campaigns that I joined now. So everytime I see airdrops I was always very interested in joining in it.
I think to benefit from Airdrop is a fortune. Because I've tried to follow Airdrop several times but have not been lucky. Already about 7 Airdrop that I follow, or maybe there is something wrong with me while following Airdrop? I begged his advice from you.

I dont think yo did something wrong.
All airdrop is very easy to join and only need to do small task before or after joining.
Join 7 airdrop is not much because i joined more than you around more than 20 but get paid only 2 airdrops but worth nothing.
It is true to join disebuah airdrop is easy and the work we have to do is trivial then we must also accept the fact that the results we get are not big or scam.
For now my advice we should be more careful again in following the airdrop because some say if there are many airdrop that brings us to the pishing link
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
March 10, 2018, 05:49:46 PM
Very, very rare the last couple of mounts. I use to register in a lot of Airdrops before, but never got  anything meaningful and decide to stop.
Activity: 196
March 10, 2018, 05:47:51 PM
Before I was able to join any signature campaigns, airdrop was my life. And amazingly, I earned a lot through airdrops too. Some are even bigger than the campaigns that I joined now. So everytime I see airdrops I was always very interested in joining in it.
I think to benefit from Airdrop is a fortune. Because I've tried to follow Airdrop several times but have not been lucky. Already about 7 Airdrop that I follow, or maybe there is something wrong with me while following Airdrop? I begged his advice from you.

I dont think yo did something wrong.
All airdrop is very easy to join and only need to do small task before or after joining.
Join 7 airdrop is not much because i joined more than you around more than 20 but get paid only 2 airdrops but worth nothing.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
REPUBLIA PRE-SALE : Aug 23rd
March 10, 2018, 05:47:38 PM
Hello! I hear a lot of stories about good and bad airdrops but I don't trust they much! Si I don't participate in this! I wish to you and and other people over here to get lucky!
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
March 10, 2018, 05:42:48 PM
I don't participate in the airdrop as often as I would like, all this takes time, which is already lacking, I fill in a couple of times a week or two. The number always turns out different, but so far I have not met something worthy, unfortunately
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
March 10, 2018, 05:31:03 PM
It's no more then just promotion of channel, isn't it?
Verified Airdrops has platform, has ICO at least, may be bounty campaign, project must have whitelist, CEO and another important details. So:
What is this?)
Pages:
Jump to: