Pages:
Author

Topic: How often do you join airdrop? - page 51. (Read 3807 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
March 07, 2018, 08:48:00 AM
I try every day to participate in airdrops, and they all worked well) I take from the information channel about airdrops and bounty)
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
March 07, 2018, 08:39:52 AM
i follow this group on the telegram : https://t.me/OFFICIALairdropalert

every time they announce on their telegram that some ICO or coins are having airdrop for free with a few task i always join it.
airdrop is free money with a few task even some of them are fake.

btw.. i dont join any airdrop who required some downloads, never want to have key-logger on my computer so be careful.
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
March 07, 2018, 08:29:14 AM
I stopped joining airdrop as my experience showed me that in most cases it is just waste of my time. I prefer spend my time in a more efficient way.
Activity: 121
March 07, 2018, 05:28:19 AM
I joined the airdrop as often arise airdrop and that excited me because you can get edea and knowledge that you can share with someone you know and have foam in income.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
February 27, 2018, 12:22:16 PM
I try to constantly participate in air drop, because suddenly some kind of coin with a time can well rise.

true. if its a good project the value can raise
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
February 27, 2018, 11:53:26 AM
I mostly try to join most of the airdrop I can as they are really very profitable and best for the long-term investments in some coins. This will increase the opportunity to earn in coming a time as the value of any coin we get in airdrop can increase anytime in future. SO, I think e should not miss any airdrop we come across and not think that the value of the token is very low the can become highly valued in the future.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Blockchain Identity Verification
February 27, 2018, 11:49:54 AM
I try to constantly participate in air drop, because suddenly some kind of coin with a time can well rise.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
February 27, 2018, 11:37:31 AM
Joining airdrops nowadays needs a lot of time. Airdrops demands a lot of instructions to be followed and sometimes even though you followed all of the instructions, it is still not enough to get the tokens they are offering because the slot is only limited. I join airdrops that only requires the submission of Ethereum address because it is a easy way to earn and would not take too much time.
Activity: 364
Merit: 18
February 27, 2018, 11:37:04 AM
Guys, how often do you join airdrop?

Are you taking part in any of them?

Let me share you the airdrop of the project I am working in. Maybe it will be interesting for you =)

💸Reward : 300 KCY tokens  
🛠Action : Invite 3 people to Telegram Chat🗣

Rules
1. All invited subscribers MUST be real people (fakes are not allowed).
2. All invited subscribers should stay in the community till the end of Token Sale  
3. You should invite your friends via telegram chat  
4. Secure your coins 👉https://goo.gl/forms/Wxxkyga0kSNs8Jpt2

💎Instruction: 💎  

Go to KickCity Community Telegram Chat https://t.me/kickcity_chat 👉 Go to Chat info 👉  press “+ Add Member”  

Please note that people inviting fake accounts will result to automatic banning ☝️

Airdrop is just a waste of time and mess on the ether wallet. Theres an airdrop that is phising site it could get your informations and get hack your account on various sites . Thats why i im not joining airdrop many of my friends became victims of the scammer. Be careful always upon registering a site dont give your same password on your main accounts it should be trick to you. Just join bounty hunting its much worth it and high paying of tokens and income. Just see the potential of the coin and be careful always
Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
February 27, 2018, 11:29:17 AM
Guys, how often do you join airdrop?

Are you taking part in any of them?

Let me share you the airdrop of the project I am working in. Maybe it will be interesting for you =)

💸Reward : 300 KCY tokens  
🛠Action : Invite 3 people to Telegram Chat🗣

Rules
1. All invited subscribers MUST be real people (fakes are not allowed).
2. All invited subscribers should stay in the community till the end of Token Sale  
3. You should invite your friends via telegram chat  
4. Secure your coins 👉https://goo.gl/forms/Wxxkyga0kSNs8Jpt2

💎Instruction: 💎  

Go to KickCity Community Telegram Chat https://t.me/kickcity_chat 👉 Go to Chat info 👉  press “+ Add Member”  

Please note that people inviting fake accounts will result to automatic banning ☝️

I joined Airdrop Everyday, but I Don't join All of them, I only select the one with good background and from good ICO's we all know that almost all of the Airdrop is scam and the devs creating them just making a quick money, let's say maybe %90 are scams, based on my experience..but also I earned a lot of money from  good airdrops, I will check your Airdrop later after work.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
February 27, 2018, 11:23:51 AM
I participated in airdrop about 20 times in six months. For all this time I got tokens for only 7 airdrop. These tokens do not have any value so far and I have doubts about their successful future. Since then, I have not participated in airdrops since I was disappointed in them. Better, I believe, to concentrate their efforts on other methods of earning in the cryptomarket

Sounds like you participated in a lot of scam coins then! I've been doing it for the past month and I've received over 20 different tokens already. Mostly because I make sure the airdrops aren't scams lol

Feel free to join my TG channel if you'd like https://t.me/cryptoaidrops
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
February 27, 2018, 11:12:58 AM
I participated in airdrop about 20 times in six months. For all this time I got tokens for only 7 airdrop. These tokens do not have any value so far and I have doubts about their successful future. Since then, I have not participated in airdrops since I was disappointed in them. Better, I believe, to concentrate their efforts on other methods of earning in the cryptomarket
Activity: 210
February 27, 2018, 10:50:53 AM
how often? I'm not sure I have joined that,
you should have "lucky point" to get some airdrop token if taking part of them
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
February 27, 2018, 10:35:39 AM
Before 2018 i joined a lot , not im mostly into bounties because they give more money and airdrops usually gives something like 5-10$
Mostly my time is in the bounty and sometimes in trading, but if have i have time to airdrop i usually joined to it, because even it small in value it is still have worth it. Several times i join in airdrop because my plan is my time is for bounty, trading and investing, if i have free time i do it.

It is a good way to year for pocket money
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
February 27, 2018, 10:33:59 AM
Before 2018 i joined a lot , not im mostly into bounties because they give more money and airdrops usually gives something like 5-10$
Mostly my time is in the bounty and sometimes in trading, but if have i have time to airdrop i usually joined to it, because even it small in value it is still have worth it. Several times i join in airdrop because my plan is my time is for bounty, trading and investing, if i have free time i do it.
Activity: 140
February 27, 2018, 10:29:03 AM
I no longer go after airdrop bounties 80% are always  not real and some carry phishing links,so i have put them aside just focus on my normal bounties as in signature,Facebook,twitter and blogs.

I agree. All in all, I have joined two, but after my friend, has been victimized by these phishing links and his wallet details stolen, and ultimately, what's in it. I avoided joining in it as to not experience the same. Anyway, the purpose of airdrops is not really to enrich anyone but to have the coin or token introduced in the market, instead of getting coins through that means, which would not give any substantial profit. I would rather get it through bounties, which is my usual method of gaining coins. Although it has its own risks, I feel it is safer and could give more coins for better gain.
Activity: 480
Merit: 68
February 27, 2018, 10:26:21 AM
Never.
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
February 27, 2018, 10:22:33 AM
A few months back, I used to join a lot of airdrops. And I used to benefit quite a bit from them. For example I got close to $1,000 worth of tokens after participating in the EBTC airdrop. But now I am quite busy with my full-time job, and therefore I am skipping most of the airdrops.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
February 27, 2018, 10:15:11 AM
Every time that there's a airdrop because for me even its small in value it is still worth it because it can help you sometimes. Also you can have it for free but i think its better if you have other way to earn dont depwnd only to it. Focus in some work in crypto because it can give you a lot of earning.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
February 27, 2018, 10:12:29 AM
In general, participation in Airdrops, I think this is a very large lottery at the moment. A lot of scammers and deceit, on the average according to statistics, 3 drops out of 100 workers. Lips sealed
Pages:
Jump to: