Pages:
Author

Topic: How often do you join airdrop? - page 55. (Read 3807 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 101
February 11, 2018, 11:04:29 AM
I force myself to join every drop I can, if I have time. Of course I try to choose reliable projects, not scam, because usually some data is requested from the dev's. It's a good habit because sometimes I earn good sums of money by doing that.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
February 11, 2018, 11:00:30 AM
As soon as there is some opportunity I immediately try to participate in different airdrop, which only can be. Because there are different coins. It happens that the coins that you received a few months ago then begin to grow in value.
Activity: 728
Merit: 100
February 11, 2018, 10:55:48 AM
Guys, how often do you join airdrop?

Are you taking part in any of them?

Let me share you the airdrop of the project I am working in. Maybe it will be interesting for you =)

💸Reward : 300 KCY tokens  
🛠Action : Invite 3 people to Telegram Chat🗣

Rules
1. All invited subscribers MUST be real people (fakes are not allowed).
2. All invited subscribers should stay in the community till the end of Token Sale  
3. You should invite your friends via telegram chat  
4. Secure your coins 👉https://goo.gl/forms/Wxxkyga0kSNs8Jpt2

💎Instruction: 💎  

Go to KickCity Community Telegram Chat https://t.me/kickcity_chat 👉 Go to Chat info 👉  press “+ Add Member”  

Please note that people inviting fake accounts will result to automatic banning ☝️
I often join on airdrop.  Every there is airdrop i must join. But if the airdrop ask me to give private key i dont join it.  I think airdrop is good. there are some airdrop that I follow give me a good reward. I like join on airdrop because very simple.
Activity: 385
February 11, 2018, 10:52:17 AM
I dont quite understand why people are still trying to make money with these airdrops,because clearly in the first place the tokens you will receive has less chance of having a value in the future,most of these airdrops are came from nowhere which isnt a good thing to invest,the developers are just getting some idea if their project is going to succeed or not,doing airdrops will set an expectation to these developers of how it will work if they have ICOs later.Bounty campaign is a lot better than joining these free airdrops,im sure bounty hunters here are making tons of money everymonth.

Ya, much better off doing bounties if you are trying to earn money.  Most airdrops are straight up scams looking for information about you or to send you phishing links.
Activity: 773
February 11, 2018, 10:45:44 AM
You can join all airdrop in a row. Nothing complicated, just register and get free tokens for free. The most important thing is that it was not in vain done. Not every received token can shoot and have value in the future. It is better to choose a decent airdrop, which will bring you at least some earnings.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
February 11, 2018, 10:43:04 AM

Let me share you the airdrop of the project I am working in. Maybe it will be interesting for you =)

Rules
2. All invited subscribers should stay in the community till the end of Token Sale  

Go to KickCity Community Telegram Chat https://t.me/kickcity_chat 👉 Go to Chat info 👉  press “+ Add Member”  

Please note that people inviting fake accounts will result to automatic banning ☝️
never been to any,just bounty and signature campaign is what i have joined and i dont want to join one,all of the feedbacks i get here in crypto is negative about airdrop,not like in the past when the airdrops really making money,but this days almost all of on going and thoe just done scams..

But nice thread mate,i almost missed the idea that this is an advertisement at the same time recruiting for telegram users huh nice style lol
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 11, 2018, 10:37:24 AM
I join airdrops on a regular basis primarily through Airdropalert who carefully organize everything for us which is seriously awesome of them and I love how everything is easy to access through their website. Their exclusive airdrops have a high probability of becoming successful(Oyster Pearl airdrop recently helped me earn almost $10k recently by simply filling up a form which is crazy if you think about it) which is another big reason why I join airdrops on a regular basis since there is a chance to win a huge amount through airdrops by doing simple tasks now and then.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
February 11, 2018, 10:36:27 AM
I participated more than 100 airdrop for last month maybe i got 100 dolar not more Smiley It is like gamble and most of them always scam.
Activity: 259
- "Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now"
February 11, 2018, 10:34:17 AM
Airdrops are always a gamble , but at least look if what they are trying to do makes sense. 
But if you have the time you can just do it , there is not much to lose.
Activity: 244
February 11, 2018, 10:29:35 AM

Rules

I don't usually participate in airdrops because most of the coins being given has low value or non at all. But there's nothing wrong with earning small amount of money from airdrops. Just be aware with airdrops that asks for your personal information it may be scam. I also recommend that you join signature campaigns to be able to earn better rewards for your work.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 10:18:13 AM
I've applying for last two months, and I've earned 90$, they are mostly shit coins, but some are ok. Like DATUM, REBL but there are people who earn serious money by applying and filling the airdrop form.
Hmm..90% for just filling the form is not so bad, don't you think?)) If you want bigger profit join bounty campaigns.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
February 10, 2018, 03:50:27 PM
I've applying for last two months, and I've earned 90$, they are mostly shit coins, but some are ok. Like DATUM, REBL but there are people who earn serious money by applying and filling the airdrop form.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
February 09, 2018, 02:40:09 PM
I dont quite understand why people are still trying to make money with these airdrops,because clearly in the first place the tokens you will receive has less chance of having a value in the future,most of these airdrops are came from nowhere which isnt a good thing to invest,the developers are just getting some idea if their project is going to succeed or not,doing airdrops will set an expectation to these developers of how it will work if they have ICOs later.Bounty campaign is a lot better than joining these free airdrops,im sure bounty hunters here are making tons of money everymonth.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
February 09, 2018, 02:30:22 PM
From the last two months i have been participating in for almost every week but am yet to receive or earn something reasonable from all the stress in my participation. In short am beginning feel what they called free money in not actually free bro.
Activity: 714
February 09, 2018, 01:43:37 PM
I personally participated in airdrop just a few times and it was just curious. And for now I never again participate in airdrop. Somehow I do not want to. Probably one of the reasons is the price of his usual airdrop coins can not be expected to sell.
Activity: 322
February 09, 2018, 01:40:51 PM
I do it very often. Especially when I started learning crypto. But when I learned about bounty campaigns, I have spent most of my time in it than in airdrops.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
February 09, 2018, 01:39:17 PM
Many many. I joined at least 20 airdrops in last month as a newbie. I knew many are not trustable, but still with a hope. And I only received from 2 of them.
Recent days I'm not so passionate about airdrops. Should spend my time on sth more valuable.
Activity: 301
Merit: 11
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
February 09, 2018, 01:02:33 PM

Rules

I dont really joining airdrops regularly because it is worthless to join,bounty hunting is more profitable than these airdrops because free airdrops developers are morelikely is just want some exposure at the community,they are just gathering some informations so they will know how the people will react to their ongoing project but if the peole gives negative feedback there is a higher chance that the project will dump and your tokens wont have any value in the future,unlike to bounty hunting ICO campaigns will give you a decent amount of stakes if you really did your job.
Activity: 490
February 09, 2018, 01:02:01 PM
Now it is very rare. Because more and more airdrop becomes a fraud. Now it's become expensive to transfer the tokens to the stock exchange. Because the token itself is worthless and nobody needs it.
Activity: 406
Pages:
Jump to: