Pages:
Author

Topic: How profitable are doing bounties? - page 4. (Read 1766 times)

Activity: 285
Merit: 10
March 20, 2018, 03:01:59 AM
bounty project I think is very profitable because the price of bounty payment is very in accordance with what we expect but we also have to be careful in choosing ico suggestions I choose the trusted ico and have mnjalankan many projects I'm sure it's a good ico and trusted
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
March 19, 2018, 07:36:15 PM
It is profitable if you choose carefully the most powerful ICO projects and participate in their bounty campaigns. Not all ICO projects are successful, and always there is a risk of not getting paid, if the project is scam or don't reach its goals. Also you have to invest long time daily, and good effort, especially if you re going to join many campaigns.

you can get scammed if you will Not pay attention to their details. most people get scammed because they are too lazy enough to not read the projects important infos such as road map , ann thread , white papers , etc and even cheking their website if everything is legit or not. Most people especially bounty hunters do only care about the free coins that will get if they join the campaign but mostly they always get failed and scammed easily.  bounty campigns are profitable only if you know what your doing.
Activity: 743
Merit: 250
March 19, 2018, 03:53:44 PM
It is profitable if you choose carefully the most powerful ICO projects and participate in their bounty campaigns. Not all ICO projects are successful, and always there is a risk of not getting paid, if the project is scam or don't reach its goals. Also you have to invest long time daily, and good effort, especially if you re going to join many campaigns.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 01:49:09 PM
I fully support you, too, I think to quit my job and start working with a crypto currency. I think that this is the future and that now is the time to engage in this type of activity, especially since it does not take much time and you can always rest
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
March 19, 2018, 01:41:16 PM
I have already left work and are only doing this, there is a lot of free time, working with the bounty takes only a couple of hours a day, so I'm thinking of starting a website and a YouTube channel to share my experience and opinions about the various bounties
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 01:36:40 PM
bounty is not a stable income, you can join a good company and earn $ 3000, and you can join the company and earn $ 500 for two or three months of work, so you need to weigh all the options before you leave work
Activity: 362
Merit: 101
December 20, 2017, 12:19:16 PM
Choose the campaign where there is bounty Manager. Personally, I choose the bounty campaign on this principle and almost always successfully
Activity: 347
December 20, 2017, 09:26:14 AM
Not much unless you are a full member I think
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
December 20, 2017, 07:50:51 AM
Although Bounty is more profitable than a small job. But it can give you the passive income. If you want to leave your job. So I suggest you do bounty and Trade. Only Trade can give you the passive income.

Yes, bounty is more profitable than a small job. I believe that bounties is more profitable than job. If any one leave your jobi also suggest you do bounty and trade. Treading is the best way to earn money.
Maybe it's great if you doing both, because stable jobs gives you stable income even though it's not enough bounties is your other source of income. Thru help of both job and bounty you can earned much better income than before.

I can't believe that you need to select if you have a capacity to do it simultaneously.
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
December 20, 2017, 06:21:20 AM
Although Bounty is more profitable than a small job. But it can give you the passive income. If you want to leave your job. So I suggest you do bounty and Trade. Only Trade can give you the passive income.

Yes, bounty is more profitable than a small job. I believe that bounties is more profitable than job. If any one leave your jobi also suggest you do bounty and trade. Treading is the best way to earn money.
Activity: 364
Merit: 138
dApps Development Automation Platform
October 22, 2017, 08:47:02 AM
I suggest you don't do that as we don't which ICO is scam and which is not.There were few ICO's which were not shown up at exchanges till now after they ended their ICO.Its all depend on them.We cannot believe an ICO until it pays out.Bounties are good but they are small for Juniors.

If you choose projects more carefully, in particular those that already work, you minimize the risk of not getting your altcoins. Just don't need to participate in everything in a row.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 21, 2017, 11:41:02 PM
It is better you retain your job, bounties seem attractive but it depends on the success of the ICOs considering the fact that you have many ICOs pre-sale, and the end of the ICO the tokens distributed are usually not worth the effort put in place by the participants.
My advice is to participate in bounties as well as doing your Job this involves your time management.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
October 21, 2017, 07:46:32 AM
very unfortunate if you stop real working just for jdoing a bounty fill time, if we join a bounty, we do not know the benefits we can because it all depends on the success of ICOs, better if bounty just as a side job
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
October 20, 2017, 02:02:52 AM
I feel like quitting my job and doing bounties full-time, but I am not sure how influential I will be and also how much can I expect to earn shilling multiple coins a month. Can anyone shed some light on this?
I think you should have atleast stable job because trusting your whole future on bounties kinda feel unsecure. I think you shpuld first save a lot of money in both your job and bounties then make an investment and from there think of it again. Its a matter of time and right choice by that time maybe you just sit and relac and wait for your money to grow.

Thats correct, a regular  job is a must until you save alot and having a business for a regular or passive income. Once you have business  or another livelihood then you can quit  and focus on it. Bounties is uncertain and when the time it is regulated, there will be few ICO's  probably.

It is not the best advice for people leaving a good job and join in bounties. You will good amount only if the project is successful. Right now many projects are not reaching the hard caps because after china ban on ICO's.
Activity: 98
October 20, 2017, 12:01:30 AM
I'm agreed. You may quit your daily job only when you already have some deposit. Moreover, bounty for 1 signature company commonly doesn't require a lot of your time. But if you participate at different projects via twitter or facebook it can take much more time, but it's much more profitable Wink

Yeah same , but if waiting from bounty its too long.
I trying to join airdrop or facebook campaign for earn per 1 week , if i join different projects on facebook/twitter maybe take long time for earn money but more profit sir.
Just waiting , but i always need money everyday , i trying to join airdrop for early earn.
Activity: 448
October 19, 2017, 11:18:46 PM
Bounties are profitable and altcoin bounties are someimes 2x what your rank can get from btc campaigns. But some members sometimes avoid altcoin campaigns because they can't distinguish a good and bad ICO and they end up being paid with a low amount.
Activity: 308
October 19, 2017, 02:50:46 PM
Ohh! i am just searching this type of discussion. Because i also working for bounty work since 6 month but still not converted any coin to cash because of their fall in price. Whatever, be the matter but i want to know that by working full time actually how much could i earn in a month or a year. If, anybody has the clear idea about the bounty income then rely to this post here.
dude u have been involve in bounties for six months and ur rank is still jr member ?common man u can do better
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
October 19, 2017, 10:15:26 AM
I feel like quitting my job and doing bounties full-time, but I am not sure how influential I will be and also how much can I expect to earn shilling multiple coins a month. Can anyone shed some light on this?
I think you should have atleast stable job because trusting your whole future on bounties kinda feel unsecure. I think you shpuld first save a lot of money in both your job and bounties then make an investment and from there think of it again. Its a matter of time and right choice by that time maybe you just sit and relac and wait for your money to grow.
This is really a very valid point. Doing bounties does not require a huge effort once you have everything in place.

This is something you can just do at your leisure, similar to what one has been doing normally and just get your coins rolling in and luckily see how it gets you extremely rich after a while via HODLing. It has worked for so many people who hit it on a good project and so many more to come eventually.
Activity: 86
October 18, 2017, 10:55:17 AM
I think you should not quit on your job because its better to have stable salary. I think do some saving first and when you save enough, then decide it again by that time even you choose bounty from job or even either of the two, you can secure that you can live your life as you want.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
October 18, 2017, 08:48:23 AM

Thats correct, a regular  job is a must until you save alot and having a business for a regular or passive income. Once you have business  or another livelihood then you can quit  and focus on it. Bounties is uncertain and when the time it is regulated, there will be few ICO's  probably.
Pages:
Jump to: