Pages:
Author

Topic: How profitable are doing bounties? - page 9. (Read 1766 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 101
FXPay.io
October 04, 2017, 10:19:16 PM
When my rank turned into a jr member, I joined a bounty
and success, I did not wait long to get a token
It all depends on the gifts we follow
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
October 04, 2017, 09:18:28 PM
Hi last month i joined cindicator bounty campaign thats my first campaign and i wating for my bounty money.When it comes i will give you a info but i think dont quite your job its more profitable
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
I collect coins and tokens. HODL!
October 04, 2017, 09:02:50 PM
I feel like quitting my job and doing bounties full-time, but I am not sure how influential I will be and also how much can I expect to earn shilling multiple coins a month. Can anyone shed some light on this?

great question. i was wondering the same thing.
i hope i never end up "shilling multiple coins". i'm only working with coins i like and find interesting.
lol, i'm also trying to get into the DEEPONION Airdrop!
good luck.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 04, 2017, 08:56:28 PM
I feel like quitting my job and doing bounties full-time, but I am not sure how influential I will be and also how much can I expect to earn shilling multiple coins a month. Can anyone shed some light on this?
It only depends on what you are willing to market to the people that use the platform that you are advertising on. Working a job in the stores is better.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 04, 2017, 08:44:49 PM
Pages:
Jump to: