Pages:
Author

Topic: How profitable are doing bounties? - page 6. (Read 1766 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke
October 09, 2017, 09:41:07 AM
why will you gonna quit your job ?
you just gonna do simple task in doing bounty campaign.
you can earn profit in doing Bounty campaign.
just complete the task that is given to you.
and wait for the time that they will gonna pay you.
and you just use your time not money .
so you will still earn.
you can do bounties and do your job at the same time bro.
no hassle .
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
October 08, 2017, 06:58:27 PM
yes indeed not all campaigns will run well and give the gift to the participants consistently, I got word from a friend who has joined the bounties for 2-3 months, but when the gift distribution they did not give it in accordance with the initial commitments and rules, that their ICOs are not going well and suffer losses, and I can only suggest that campaign participants be prepared if the campaigns that follow do not reward the initial commitments.

Been there, and done that. Some ICOs will ask extension for the release due to some things delaying it. Some ICOs will ask to continue the campaign and will relaunch the ICO. And some will keep you waiting with their silence. Got 3 of those kind good i didnt put too much effort on them.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
October 08, 2017, 07:19:00 AM
yes indeed not all campaigns will run well and give the gift to the participants consistently, I got word from a friend who has joined the bounties for 2-3 months, but when the gift distribution they did not give it in accordance with the initial commitments and rules, that their ICOs are not going well and suffer losses, and I can only suggest that campaign participants be prepared if the campaigns that follow do not reward the initial commitments.
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
October 08, 2017, 06:25:22 AM
I feel like quitting my job and doing bounties full-time, but I am not sure how influential I will be and also how much can I expect to earn shilling multiple coins a month. Can anyone shed some light on this?

I will share my experience, for me it is somehow similar to what i earn with my job the only difference is that is takes months for me to get what i earn in bounties. If you can somehow take care of lots of bounty campaign at one time considering their different schedules and rules. Maybe you can do this full time. If not i suggest stick to your job and do this part time. Maybe at least 30mins to 2 hour a day is enough. And please consider that not all campaigns are true some might be a scam. Consider that risk.
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
October 08, 2017, 05:45:57 AM
I feel like quitting my job and doing bounties full-time, but I am not sure how influential I will be and also how much can I expect to earn shilling multiple coins a month. Can anyone shed some light on this?
To be honest you can waste a lot of time. It is highly risky to quit your job and do only bounties, first of all projects can fail, you can receive bounty reward and be unable to sell it or wait very long time to sell it. Just treat this as extra income and you will be fine.
Never quit your main job for income you will receive from internet unless you are sure that income will be safe and stable.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
October 08, 2017, 03:49:57 AM

Yes, you can quit your slavery job and get engaged full time in cryptos. Why not? However, it won't mean you will have to solely depend on bounties. You will have to diversify into cryptocurrency trading, ICOs and every other businesses related to it. You won't make much depending on signature campaign and bounties alone even as a high ranking member because you may not be getti them on regular basis.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
October 08, 2017, 03:48:52 AM

its not a good idea to quit your job just to do bounty because mostly bounties are paying a month or two or maybe never. joining a bounty is risky because sometimes they are scam and wont pay for your hard work, also sometimes their tokens or coins are useless and worth a little to nothing. better focus on your job if you want to get rich someday.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
October 07, 2017, 05:02:15 PM
You can make a side income but don't quit your day job lol
Activity: 1400
Merit: 115
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
October 07, 2017, 01:32:02 PM
I don't know, this my first time following bounty. However, some friends say participate on bounty more profitable than become participant signcamp btc.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
October 06, 2017, 10:22:15 PM
you should not quit your job. because we never know when bitcoin or altcoin will disappear. preferably online job just as your side job. indeed the income from online is bigger but it's only temporary. answer your questions, it is very important for you to bounties because it is a good income for you. by using a social media account you can get bitcoin or altcoin easily. thus increasing your income every month
Activity: 1190
Merit: 256
October 06, 2017, 06:06:13 PM

Since you have a job you're doing, I won't advice you to quit your job for bounties.
Rather, just use bounties as a means of getting an additional income.
Bounties for most new coins have some downlines;
- It takes months to complete.
- You need to wait for sometime for it to be listed on exchanges.
- Price might be very low and will require you hold the coin longer
- At most cases you can get a small amount from what was stated or you might not even get anything.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
October 06, 2017, 01:25:44 PM

Don't quit your job and make bounties a full-time job, just make it a side income , because you can still earn on this on using your free time. if something happen like you got scam and all of your earning in bounty is just a waste .
I dont like to suggest on quitting a job and doing bounties. For me, doing a regular job is all worth it for your family or loves one. Though in bitcoin somehow it will help you throughout your finances but still working on a regular job is a plus. Yes make it an extra income as this really helps in you.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
October 06, 2017, 12:59:26 PM
Why will you ever want to quit your job just to join bounties ? Really ? Bounty is not a hard work to do and it is something you can easily mix with whatever you are doing. All you just need to do is to familiarize yourself with the bounty thread, see how things work, find out the best way you can fit in and make use of what works best for you.

Bounties can be very profitable but in the long run as some bounties can take more than a month before you can even get your coins.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
October 06, 2017, 10:01:35 AM

Don't quit your job and make bounties a full-time job, just make it a side income , because you can still earn on this on using your free time. if something happen like you got scam and all of your earning in bounty is just a waste .
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
October 06, 2017, 06:34:00 AM
Good afternoon!

I'd like to share a really good project with you - Nousplatform. Their Bounty Campaign has just started. It has nice terms, clear tasks, user-friendly report forms and a transparent points system. Everything is very easy!
If you have at least 200 followers in your social networks, you may begin to complete tasks today.

NOUS is the platform for decentralized investment funds on blockchain, which will remove the boundaries between funds and investors. The project was named as the best project of Cryptomind ICO-auction and keeps running at full speed.

More information about the project: https://nousplatform.com/ico
Join us at Telegram: https://t.me/Bounty_Nousplatform
Join us on Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountypresalenousplatform-1st-round-is-over-2236656
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
October 05, 2017, 08:33:59 AM
Like the blog post story posted above, you don't need to quit your job to review or promote an ICO, even to produce youtube videos you don't need to quit your job unless you are damn sure
Activity: 196
October 05, 2017, 08:28:41 AM

Why on earth are you going to quit your job just because you want to focus in doing bounties? You can do both if you really want to, having a day job is important nowadays there are a lot of people who wants to have a day job but can't find any so you are lucky you have one. Better familiarize bitcointalk first and joining campaign before you decide if quitting your job.
Activity: 742
October 05, 2017, 08:06:03 AM
It is a very profitable but all bounties is not profitable because Now a days we see many bounties is scam so we must check and join bounties. Still now ICO is open so all coin is not success some of coin is a greater place in online market. Most of the participate make profit via bounties.
Activity: 647
Merit: 260
October 05, 2017, 07:59:37 AM

I also thought about this. I think you can do it full time, if you know how to do researches about the project! Its only profitable if you watch out for some nice projects that will have a good ICO price. In the other way you could watch out for some nice longterm invests to hold them!
Activity: 140
Merit: 103
October 05, 2017, 07:56:18 AM
This is a good question. It depends form wich bounty's you participate. I think signature bounty most profitable if you have a good acoount on bitcointalk. Howewer if you haven't, you can try to participate some facebook or twitter bounty's and lvling your acount on forum read and learn how to earn altcoins. With more expirience in bounty you will get more profit fust be patience.
Pages:
Jump to: