Pages:
Author

Topic: How profitable are doing bounties? - page 8. (Read 1766 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
October 05, 2017, 03:19:24 AM
Ohh! i am just searching this type of discussion. Because i also working for bounty work since 6 month but still not converted any coin to cash because of their fall in price. Whatever, be the matter but i want to know that by working full time actually how much could i earn in a month or a year. If, anybody has the clear idea about the bounty income then rely to this post here.
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
October 05, 2017, 03:14:05 AM
When you choose the right bounty campaign, you will get decent amount of money, it is like choosing your investments, the last campaign I joined was CoinDash, I got 14k tokens which valued $2800 at the time of bounty distribution, and now I am in KickCity campaign.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
October 05, 2017, 02:58:46 AM
Its not a good idea. Some bounties will finish with fail. and also this is not a long term business.
In few months there will be some restrictions and ICO baloon will finish.
Try to find a new job Smiley
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
October 05, 2017, 02:52:43 AM
Bounties and campaigns can be very good as a side income but you should never rely on them completely. Never quit your stable job as there will be some time when the bounites are over and you will have nothing to do. That time will be very difficult to pass and you might make some bad decisions.
You can continue your bounties and campaigns aside the stable job but never quit it. Also, you are still a newbie and I don't think you will be earning much from such rank. The higher rank gets more than the lower ones so try to get yourself a higher rank.
Activity: 410
Merit: 110
October 05, 2017, 02:38:10 AM
I feel like quitting my job and doing bounties full-time, but I am not sure how influential I will be and also how much can I expect to earn shilling multiple coins a month. Can anyone shed some light on this?
hello my friend, are you sure will make such a decision, it will be a long journey in my opinion, everyone here trying hard, all need more effort. You must be ready to face the challenge and never give up, that's the key to everything friends. good luck
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
October 05, 2017, 02:33:08 AM
I feel like quitting my job and doing bounties full-time, but I am not sure how influential I will be and also how much can I expect to earn shilling multiple coins a month. Can anyone shed some light on this?
I am telling you as long as you are good with your job and you don't understand correctly and properly the bounties you don't have to quit because it is much better if you have regular income if you have enough money to start bounty why not but as long as you don't have enough income in bounty don't quit.
Activity: 95
BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System
October 05, 2017, 02:30:24 AM
Depends on your efforts and coins you pick from what I am reading but, newbies like me it is dificult to get accepted
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io
October 05, 2017, 02:28:41 AM
I'm agreed. You may quit your daily job only when you already have some deposit. Moreover, bounty for 1 signature company commonly doesn't require a lot of your time. But if you participate at different projects via twitter or facebook it can take much more time, but it's much more profitable Wink
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
October 05, 2017, 02:21:55 AM

No. Don't.
There are quite a number of bounties, from translations to twitter, facebook and signature. But you can't have more than one signature.
Although all this industry is growing nicely and rapidly, you will not have bounties every day and the coins earned may or may not be valuable.
Many bounty campaigns give you tokens or coins not listed yet anywhere and you'll have hard time converting them into BTC or fiat.
You will be tempted to hold; some will become almost worthless in weeks or months after launch, because devs give up (or scam), or because of market manipulation.
All in all, this will not ensure a constant flow of money to earn a living for you and maybe your family.
And at the end - do you really expect this to give enough money for living AND to pay your retirement too?
Activity: 172
October 05, 2017, 02:14:14 AM
the profit you get in bounties depends on the rank you are in and the ico that you are a part of. thus, making the amount of your profit to be some kind of uncertain. although, the pay is quite high but it is not consistent and so quitting your job, especially when you just started participating in ICOs, is somewhat not a good idea. maybe when you have a huge amount of bitcoins or money in your bank, then maybe you can.
Activity: 1003
Merit: 112
October 05, 2017, 02:12:18 AM
I have the same question before. I think it depends on how we advertise it and the time that we can spend doing it. I am doing bounties full time and i currently have 70+ bounties. I can say i got good profit out of it. I am also waiting for airdrops coz they give better profit.
Activity: 616
https://exip.live/
October 05, 2017, 02:09:59 AM
It depends on the skills that we have, the time we spend and also our ranking in this forum. Our ranking should be higher if you want to join bounty signature campaign, and to join other bounty like blogging campaign we must have the ability to create articles. if the ranking in this forum is high, and we have the skill to create an article on  blog and have a lot of time here, the results will also be quite a lot. We can also join other bounty like bounty social media but it all takes more time.
MV7
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 05, 2017, 02:08:01 AM
I'd advise against quitting your job. Doing bounties is nice side income, but it can be pretty risky. For example, if a bounty offers a lot of coins, but then the coin flops, all of a sudden your coins become worthless. I would look at the future prospects of the coin more than how much the bounty pays
Activity: 319
October 05, 2017, 02:06:25 AM
It is very profitable especially if you have been joined to a project that has reach their market cap and it is easy job then and easy money, just save your token for the future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
October 05, 2017, 01:57:05 AM
I wouldn't try to depend on Bounty money as main income. There's too many things that could go wrong / are out of your hands.

Also cashing in bounty money destroys any future upside from the project.

I treat my bounties as lotto ticket purchases. Most aren't going to hit, but if ONE does, =$$$$$$$$ Cool Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
October 05, 2017, 01:40:25 AM
I don't know the answer yet to this question since I'm just getting started in getting bounties and I don't have proofs yet on how profitable doing bounties is. But, I know that you can earn money doing bounties and good thing is you don't need to invest money however it will need more of your time and effort. For know my suggestion is, do not quit on your regular job hence use this as you other source of income Smiley
Activity: 84
Tokenpay
October 05, 2017, 12:18:33 AM
I suggest you don't do that as we don't which ICO is scam and which is not.There were few ICO's which were not shown up at exchanges till now after they ended their ICO.Its all depend on them.We cannot believe an ICO until it pays out.Bounties are good but they are small for Juniors.
Activity: 87
October 04, 2017, 11:31:03 PM

People like you are why this place is the cesspool that it is.  Make sure you post what your alt accounts are so I can put them on ignore too. 
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
October 04, 2017, 11:20:49 PM
I prefer bounty to be side income rather than main income. Your main income is fixed while bounty isn't. Especially you are still a newbie with a pretty low rate. Why should you focus on it if you can do it in your free time
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
October 04, 2017, 10:28:09 PM
Since you cannot invest/mine all the coins out there, bounties are a good way to get some other altcoins. However most of the bounty rewards are small unless you are high ranking member of the forum. If you have a social media presence and good amount of followers, you can do little better. Lately I have seen telegram/slack moderator positions as well which pays good but you have to monitor and answer chats for 8 hours. If you can code or design then there are plenty of projects offer rewards for it too. So there are plenty of choices but I wouldn't leave my full time job for it. It's always better to have a multiple income stream.
Pages:
Jump to: