Pages:
Author

Topic: How risky to invest in cryptocurrency? - page 5. (Read 3046 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
If you know what to do the risk is reduced to an absolute minimum. So in my opinion it is better to carefully study the market, and then draw conclusions about its danger or safety
Activity: 235
Merit: 2
Investing on cryptocurrency is very much risky. You to take your time and effort and being patience in every fluctuate the market prices. But to avoid regrets on whatever it takes, just invest your asset which you can afford to lost.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
the worst error is to have FUD of FOMO.. you have to be patient and wait the good moment to enter (and exit) to the market, coins picking is the most difficult thing to do actually
Activity: 589
Merit: 102
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Every part of investment is risky in some way, but you always need to get to investing with maximum serious attitude. Because you are risking your own money, cryptocurrency is able to manage the risks.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
How risky is it to invest in share market? Ask yourself this question, it is risky to invest in any kind of market but if you look at the history of cryptocurrency you will find out that cryptocurrencies are here to stay. As long as you keep your private keys safe and take appropriate safety precautions you are safe.
Activity: 84
How risky for beginner to invest in cryptocurrency? What kind of risk factor and what are the precautions?
when talking about the risks of bitcoin investment, the answer is very very high risk.
you can lose it all in an instant. but this is different from gambling, you can minimize losses.
by always following the market, I think that's it. everyone has a different opinion.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
I work on different projects and sometimes there is a good profit
Activity: 118
Yes markets are very risky as the market are Volatile where the price of every altcoins can fall and the price rises only in the short term. So if you experience it the best thing you can do is keep it up and wait for the market to return to a better condition.
Activity: 27
I guess if that person has no any knowledge or if the knowledge is very little about that field then always there is a high risk . For the crypto the risk is very very high
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Cryptocurrency is a risk. If you are afraid of losing your money, then do not go in here. In this area, you need to invest money that is not a pity to lose
Activity: 97
It is risky to invest in the crypto currency. Since the crypto currency market is very volatile. And any person with a large fortune can move the course
Activity: 156
How risky for beginner to invest in cryptocurrency? What kind of risk factor and what are the precautions?
It is risky! Investments are risky but this could be reduced and I think the way people choose is risky. Research matters a lot and if you go for every Tom, Dick and Harry project you’re gonna lose a lot. For example I’m thinking about Liven right now, so I would dig it. Whitepaper and every article about it, instead of trusting rating sites I did my own study so that would give me more confidence now, because I know it’s a great project.
copper member
Activity: 409

Very risky and you can lose money. If you are a beginner you better choose coins that are popular because it can avoid failure and more likely to survive. Don't put your money in an investment, but divide it up in some.
Risks and benefits also depend on your choice, and be careful about your choices.
Activity: 406
Merit: 37
InternetLIFT.ru
For every person who decided to invest in cryptocurrency should understand that any investment in real estate, cryptocurrency, etc. has risks. Risks of losing or winning.  So for you no one can take responsibility to risk.
Activity: 532
Merit: 106
Very risky obviously, just check the graphs lol.
To invest in Crypto Currency is necessary for study because big risk you can face it. You should know what price you are buying tokens and you also know how to handle yourself during market dump. You must be patient and you can also control your emotions. Because of this you will succeed many of the people who have used this tactic become wealthy.
Activity: 532
Merit: 106
The risk you can experience here is the loss especially if you are new and have no experience in market collapse. Surely you do not know what to do and fear you will feel. I am sure that you will sell at a loss of price because you want to prevent further damage to your investment which is wrong because you have just dropped your investment.

Keep in mind that the market is Volitile where the price of every altcoins can fall and the price rises only in the short term. So if you experience it the best thing you can do is keep it up and wait for the market to return to a better condition. And my tip is to buy more altcoins to hold when it crashes so you can recover and have more profit when its price rises.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Very risky obviously, just check the graphs lol.

If you invest in the crypto currency not with your latest money, it will be much psychologically easier.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
any investment implies the risk, and investment in the crypto currency is even more risky, since the market is very volatile, and less protected from scammers.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
Investing in crypto is really risky, but ROI is accordingly high, so you have to select what is better for you and decide if crypto for you or not.
Personally I consider crypto is a best place to increase your capital and I fully believe in it's potential.
Activity: 291
the risk is enormous, because investing in crypto is an investment that has the greatest risk compared to other investments
Pages:
Jump to: