Pages:
Author

Topic: How risky to invest in cryptocurrency? - page 17. (Read 3046 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
The risk when investing in cryptocurrency is to lose the invested funds. Before you invest you need to study this topic. First of all, you need to take into account risk management and money management.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
You will be very good and have many opportunities if you invest in cryptocurrency and you will be profitable as well as you will have the opportunity to get stakes from the project if you invest in the ico program.
Activity: 384
Merit: 100
I think investing in crypto does have a big risk if we do not manage our finances well. If we make a long-term investment it will reduce the risk that I think. But still investing in risky crypto. So try to learn what coins you want to invest.
Activity: 162
The encryption market is risky, and I think it must be cautious to invest in the encryption market. The market for the encryption market this year is very bad, and the price is falling. And investing in the encryption market, we can't withdraw our funds at any time.
Activity: 151
As a newbie, I think the first thing you need to do is to understand this market and accumulate some investment experience, so that you can avoid a lot of risks. Of course, if the novice joins this market, if you are lucky enough, you may earn some money, but I think I am familiar with this. The market and rich trading experience can make more money.
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
https://i.imgur.com/5JpAp21.jpg
if the risk is definitely there for beginners, what else is just learning not 100% ideally correct ,,, so if you can before investing should first learn first and understand, if you've got a new investment .
Activity: 280
You can earn a lot, but you must also be ready that results can be disappointing. This market is very volatile, so the main thing is not to invest everything you have.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
Investing in cryptocurrency isn't very risky when trading is done reasonably but there is a risk if people act with superficial knowledge without doing extensive research in this regard. Without experience, when you start trading, the risk is huge.
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
I used to own QSP until I realized that there is no reason for their blockchain to exist, some things dont need tokenized. Haven't regretted it since. If you believe though in these other coins you should just hold on to them until they move above what you bought them at. First rule of trading is don't lose money.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
How risky for beginner to invest in cryptocurrency? What kind of risk factor and what are the precautions?
It is riskier for them compared to others who are been here for long time since new begginers had lots to learn how the market will works ,knowledge is very important specially if you want to buy a coin you should see to it that the coin you want to invest will be a promising coin and not a shitcoin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
It's very risky investing in cryptocurrency because of the volatility of its price. It can fluctuate or change from a very short period of time. You need to check it time to time before it drop a lot and lost your investment.
Activity: 65
 The risk in this market varies a lot, if you invest in bitcoin right now and are willing to do it for the long term the risk is almost zero but if you are investing in an ico and you plan to hold for only a few months then the risk is incredibly high so at the end we are the ones that decide whether or not to take such high risks and this is why many people lose their money since they do not understand the risks they are taking.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
How risky for beginner to invest in cryptocurrency? What kind of risk factor and what are the precautions?

VERY RISKY. Imagine investing in something you don't see nor touch is in itself very risky because not everyone is brave enough to invest in them. Aside from that, the volatility of the tokens are very scary. One minute the token is very valuable and the next lose it the next. Take precautions when investing in them.
Activity: 350
TRONscratch.com

Well, investment is already a risk adding up the fact that cryptocurrency has a high volatility rate which could be said to be its asset why investors like cryptocurrency.
Activity: 98
For a beginner in general, this investment is very risky. You need to study the market first, what and how is happening. The main thing is not to rush, it's better to spend time learning / studying, so you understand what and how to do it. Good luck!
Activity: 140
Investing into cryptocurrency is extremely risky if you do not have the required pre-knowledge of it works. You must do your research very well before investing so as not to fall victim of the scammers who could want to cheaply take an advantage over you.
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
The Most Profitable Mining Pool

ICO was so risky that it could even eat your investment alive if you fall for scams. Stay away from shady ICO. If you're planning to take ICO DYOR first. Never invest because it was advertise referred to or suggest by friends or relatives. t the end tyou will suffer/face the consequence and not them if it turns out to be bad/good investment.
Activity: 490
There is absolutely nothing in this world that s devoid of risk, the most important thing is to manage risk as they presen themselves! Cryptocurrency is less risky if you know what you are doing, and possibility for amazing gain is always there!
Activity: 406
Hi, everybody. Well, first of all, in my opinion, any investment is a risk and nerves. As well as investments in cryptocurrency. The most important aspect, for me, is the analysis of companies, coins, then it is easier for me to understand whether the game is worth the candle.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Investment in cryptocurrency is very risky because of its volatility nature but it needs determination.
Pages:
Jump to: