Pages:
Author

Topic: How risky to invest in cryptocurrency? - page 20. (Read 3046 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
At the moment, investing in the crypto currency is one of the most risky things in the financial market. Investing in crypto currency is only make sense if you have high appetite for risk.
Activity: 158
Merit: 0
There are a lot of experienced players in this market. They manipulate the prices of coins.So be careful.
Activity: 756
How risky for beginner to invest in cryptocurrency? What kind of risk factor and what are the precautions?
It is high,very high. I wouldnt suggest you to invest into crypto before you understand the whole market and do decent research about coins you are planning to buy

Newbies are much more likely to get scammed, as they often trust the promises of crapcoin sellers. I always recommend the beginners to avoid investing all their funds into one cryptocurrency and make researches before buying alts.
Activity: 361
personally you must realize that even the first and largest crypto currency bitcoin is very unstable. Bitcoin can still produce candles of $1000  even more per day. This is very unstable and risky. you should learn more about crypto investment.
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
How risky for beginner to invest in cryptocurrency? What kind of risk factor and what are the precautions?

It is quite risky because of the features of the coins themselves. It's risky because of the fact that the coins are volatile and have the characteristic of changing value quite drastically. It can be too much to handle for some people that they have made a certain feeling of fear towards cryptocurrency investments plus the many negative propositions that were made by governments and big business entities that really made many people unsure and doubtful of investing and embracing the market.
it's pretty risky. To make a profit, you need to constantly study the market and read all sorts of sources to sell on time. We need to constantly develop and to be smart ourselves to be more mobile in the issue of crypto.
Activity: 238
It is high,very high. I wouldnt suggest you to invest into crypto before you understand the whole market and do decent research about coins you are planning to buy
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1598
Do not die for Putin
Very risky and potentially very rewarding. Just make sure you DYOR and follow the advices of reputable analysts before staking too much into one of them.
Activity: 60
very risky, but it all depends on you, and each of us, how do we respond to it all, in real work there must be Risks. either big or small risk the greater the risk is sure the higher we get results.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
Buy only on correction. do not be greedy and do not wait from each coin profit X10 . sell when the coin makes a profit-I sell from x2.
The risk, of course, there is, and not only for beginners.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257

It is quite risky because of the features of the coins themselves. It's risky because of the fact that the coins are volatile and have the characteristic of changing value quite drastically. It can be too much to handle for some people that they have made a certain feeling of fear towards cryptocurrency investments plus the many negative propositions that were made by governments and big business entities that really made many people unsure and doubtful of investing and embracing the market.
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
You should choose the best penny, the important thing is how you can analyze these pennies in a reasonable way, and you just need to patiently hold the profit will come to you.
Risks they exist everywhere. And here we can only decide whether to invest money or effort. I personally put effort into participating in bounty companies and making a profit, and in the case of cheating, I lose only time.
Activity: 125
There are always risks . and in any field of activity . It all depends on you and your experience . you have to learn to try and take risks . only in this way you will learn how to minimize risks . only practice will help you .Start small . Read books .
Activity: 93
Cryptocurrency is a very risky type of investment. But as in any case, if you are patient, you will learn, then success is guaranteed to you. The main problem for beginners is the fear of losing money and impatience.
Activity: 266
very risky, investing in crypto currency is very risky. especially for beginners. if you do not know the market price and you do not know the fluctuation of market price.
learn more about crypto currency before you invest
Activity: 126
Investing in the encryption market does have a lot of risk. You don't know when you can withdraw the funds you invested. And the recent decline in the encryption market is also very serious, which has caused most of the encryption investors to lose a lot.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
This is very risky! Many experts advised to invest as much money as it is not a pity to lose! I did not listen and put some money out of the loan, now pay it, and I'm at a loss!
Activity: 40
There are risks involved but you can reduce the risks by taking some precautions. For instance, you should invest only in top 10-20 coins based on coin market cap which are less volatile .
Activity: 124
For beginners, due to lack of familiarity with the market and lack of extensive trading experience, you may be able to judge your mistakes and lose your money when investing in cryptocurrencies. I think the first thing a novice needs to do is to be familiar with the market.
Activity: 291
Please ask yourselves... is the coin I’m investing in secure, fast, scalable, great development team and community? If not... that coin isn’t going anywhere. It’s a pump and dump. Having a small supply raises the price but in reality it will never be a “merchant” coin. Invest in the coin that has the ability to be the coin for commerce. Do your research.. invest in the coin that meets that criteria. Don’t go after the advice of an investor who is sitting on a bag waiting for you to buy up the price before they dump.
Activity: 107

For beginners, it is risky because they still have little knowledge about the reliable websites and campaigns to join to. They are highly at risk when it comes to scammers. Also if they don't know the analysis of the values, they might end up investing at a bad time. The least they can do is to ask the ones who already joined in crypto and have already a long time experience. Also, search as much as possible about crypto related topics like how the system works and how to see if the websites you join to is reliable and trustworthy.
the risks involved in investing we are able to receive large enough when the market situation decreased. indeed for a highly declining market capable of generating substantial risks, especially in a falling market. so it is very risky when getting a falling market situation.
Pages:
Jump to: