Pages:
Author

Topic: How risky to invest in cryptocurrency? - page 21. (Read 3046 times)

MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
Reward: 10M Shen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
Which we must understand is all kinds of risky investments, if we do not dare to take risks then never invest, crypto is a high risk type so it is suitable for those who are accustomed to risk.
  This crypto is a serious type of asset. Most of us came on that risky situation and it is really hard to take the risk even now we encounter menace scenarios, but everything will surpass by having a fate in crypto. It make easy when we have a knowledge and deliberations to choose on which of altcoins has a potential to invest in. And by the time come, we can control the emotions and can manage the risky situation to gain more reliable profits.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
You should choose the best penny, the important thing is how you can analyze these pennies in a reasonable way, and you just need to patiently hold the profit will come to you.
Activity: 322
Merit: 113
For beginner, since you do not have a lot of experience and knowledge in cryptocurrency yet, it may be pretty risky. Maybe you can spend some time reading more about a project and find one that you think is promising. Then invest some money and see how it goes. Start with small amount of money first, then you can increase once you gain more experience.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
How risky for beginner to invest in cryptocurrency? What kind of risk factor and what are the precautions?

Actually every move is a risk and it is not just for beginners only. Even if how long we are into this cryptoworld but to much confident of ourselves to just invest in a not so potential coins just because we think it is cheaper than the others then that is what we so called risk already. So my suggestion will always be, buy bitcoin or ethereum for investment if our goal is to earn profits.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
Which we must understand is all kinds of risky investments, if we do not dare to take risks then never invest, crypto is a high risk type so it is suitable for those who are accustomed to risk.
Activity: 140
It can make your money quickly earn 100%+, and it can also make your funds drop 100% quickly. There is no good way to prevent it, just stop loss.
Activity: 42
Whenever I see the word INVESTMENT, I see "risk" written all over it. Investing in cryptocurrency is very risky that could even result to negative profit including the capital. There are many points where the risk resides. It could be on the project/coin itself. Failing project/coin means no profit. Another is in your side. Your decision could compromise your profit. This is the decision regarding when to buy/sell. Your way of safekeeping your coin is also a factor. Hackers are always around so if you are not good at keeping your coins then your "should have" profit could be theirs.
It is advisable to pick strong coins to invest in. The stronger the coin, the less the probability of a loss.
Activity: 182
It is little bit hard to tell about the risky. But for newbie, they dont have enough knowledge to invest, they dony know what to do when the market goes up or down. They dont know how to choose the good altcoin. And the last is how to manage the money and stress, it is stress when you loss your money, many people panic and do panic sell.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
https://stake.com/
In my opinion everything has their own risk right? Including cryptocurrency has a risk. Some of the risk are : the cryptocurrency value ( for this one we can minimize the risk by keep monitoring the exchange market ), another risk is cryptocurrency wallet (we have to keep secure our private key from hacker attack, such as always clear browsing history etc)
Activity: 47
How risky for beginner to invest in cryptocurrency? What kind of risk factor and what are the precautions?

In my opinion it depends of how much interest have the beginner. If you take enough time to learn about what is cryptocurrency, how it works in general is the first step but is not all yet. You should learn other substancial things also. After you feel ready because you acquire knowledge it still being risky in a way.
Risk that you can have is depending of the decisions you take, for example i recommend to you not invest money that you really need, and if you will start depends of the type of person you are (risky or safe) if i should decide i will practice with an small amount.
Precautions that you should take is that are many ICO's and bounties that are scam so you should do your research before to spend many time working of them.

Activity: 1540
Merit: 102
There is always a risk in investing in cryptocurrency no matter how much you know about them but there is factors that can minimise the risk and the factors are the use of the crypto and how interested people are in this crypto.
Activity: 69
I think for beginners this is quite risky because the website for their material of analysis is still not good, and many are stuck on scammers. for beginners who want to invest in an ICO, they should look for data from the ICO program as much as possible for analysis, learn their roadmap and with whom they partner.
Activity: 238
Many ICO takes time and long duration before listen to any Exchange, which can take more extra time to hit ICO price, before making a profit, Base on that every ICO has a road map which can be follow and before it we get to moon. 
Activity: 244
Merit: 101

Investment is risky for beginners because they have little knowledge and reliable sources when it comes to where to invest in and how to invest in this and that. Because of the lack of knowledge they are prone to being victims of scammers. Also they might not manage the money they invested in the right way and they might not cope up with cryptocurrencies sudden change of prices.
Activity: 210

Investing in cryptocurrency would be too risky for beginners, especially if they do not have enough knowledge about how the cryptocurrency works. If a beginner invests without proper or enough knowledge, they might get panic whenever the price becomes low, they panic and they sell their coins at very low prices thinking that it is the best way.
Activity: 107
Merit: 5
Investing is always risky for beginners. It's like a baby trying to run a race with big guys. haha. Always start small, baby steps. Because in any investment opportunity, risk is associated and cryptocurrency is no different. Invest the money that you are willing to lose especially your on a learning stage.  Goodluck.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
The biggest risk is the declining trend of the crypto you invested. According to OKEx exchange, “Trading of digital assets involves significant risk. The risk of loss in trading or holding digital assets can be substantial. You should therefore carefully consider whether trading in digital assets or any levered or derivative digital assets is suitable for you in light of your financial condition.” It alerts investors to be aware of high risk existing in Minning digital currency investment.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
The problem is that the cryptocurrency market is not regulated in any way, there are no risk assessment mechanisms, and the return of investments is not guaranteed by anyone and nothing, except the honest word of the author of the next project. By and large, the fact that someone has an idea does not at all mean that the idea is good and realizable, that the resulting product will really make a profit
Activity: 359
Merit: 100
It depends on what the currency you are speaking about, there are already more than 1600 different ones, and some are more risky and some are less risky, so choose first yours Smiley

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I think everyone knows that this is very risky. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are a good and interesting solution for making a profit, but mainly for those investors who are ready for risk, because there are no guarantees of minimum profitability or, at least, breakeven investments.

Something both New and Old Investors must stay Guided on is, the risk to total loss due to your exchange account getting hacked. Therefore it is recommended that you invest in off line cold storage, instead of keeping your crypto on the exchange house network. Hackers are everywhere, Recently I read that 7000BTC or more than were wiped-off from Binance exchange.

Source: https://stocksgazette.com/2018/07/03/binance-potentially-hacked-for-45-million-announces-unplanned-maintenance/

Even the highest rank of the cryptocurrency are not really profitable if you cannot be updated for the upcoming news, indicator, and etc.. Or may be it can gives you a greater losses when it will happens. In my part, as far as I'd experienced it is better to invest within my affordable losses because you will have nothing if you can encounter the bunch of scammers trying to fraud other people for their own good.
Pages:
Jump to: