Pages:
Author

Topic: How safe is our money in crypto? - page 41. (Read 7718 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 08:02:56 AM
I agree that money is not safe here in crypto world for we all know that its just like gambling betting how much you can afford to lose plus your hope that your money will grow.
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 08:01:32 AM
With this, nothing can be done ... Just try to protect yourself by performing at least an elementary precaution!
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 07:56:13 AM
I do not think that they are 100% secure in crypto since there are risks of losing them when investing or falling prices
Activity: 289
August 23, 2018, 07:48:11 AM

I do not think so if all safety rules are followed, everything will be in order, you just need to approach them more seriously.
Activity: 365
August 23, 2018, 07:23:28 AM
The only way we can save our money in crypto is to make sure we keep our password very secret. Once someone discover your wallet password then all you have will be wipe out and your account will remain empty. We should also be careful about different mails of mail sending to mailbox, asking us to update our information,we may be get trapped along the line.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 07:14:48 AM
Money is not at all safe in cryptocurrency, There are so many hackers around here who's only business is hack a wallet of bounty hunters to get money without doing anything.

It is our responsibility to keep safe of our account, we have to be careful especially when giving email add because it is more likely the probable reason to get trap. We know this phising and being vigilant is needed to somehow avoid the chance to be the victim.
Yes, there is no safe investment. Always remember that crypto investment is very risky.
Do not invest more than you’re ready to lose at any moment.
Activity: 532
August 23, 2018, 07:09:56 AM
Money is not at all safe in cryptocurrency, There are so many hackers around here who's only business is hack a wallet of bounty hunters to get money without doing anything.

It is our responsibility to keep safe of our account, we have to be careful especially when giving email add because it is more likely the probable reason to get trap. We know this phising and being vigilant is needed to somehow avoid the chance to be the victim.
Activity: 81
August 23, 2018, 07:05:35 AM
It is the safest place for your money especially if you are going to hold them only without trading,you will have a good income from this 'investing'  which has really lowest risks and possibility to have any losses. I consider that you have to hold money on crypto, than in the real life.
Activity: 266
August 22, 2018, 11:21:12 AM
if you have money - then they are no longer safe!))) any investment is a risk, and you must always be prepared for the fact that you can lose your money! Crypto currency works only for a long time, in a few years many tokens will be very expensive! But we need to wait for this profit
Activity: 120
August 22, 2018, 11:06:41 AM

I think our money is very safe if we only invest in known and profitable crypto and hold for long term, with regards to hackers we should make extra precautions of our files and ensure all files are protected and not expose in online sites instead keep it in offline storage like USB.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
August 22, 2018, 11:00:46 AM
I agree with you all 1000%, he last year became a victim of one hacker. It was very sad and sad when I saw - $ 1 800 on your e-wallet, and my friend later then lost $8 000. He was simply broken by grief and could not come in a week. Therefore, to avoid such incidents, we bought a "cold wallet", which has no permanent access to the computer, and the password is found mechanically by you. So try it and you buy yourself a very necessary thing.
Activity: 276
BitSong is decentralized music streaming platform.
August 22, 2018, 10:53:11 AM
It depends on the cryptocurrency itself and on you, what you are doing with your savings.
Be careful and everything will be fine.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 22, 2018, 09:01:29 AM
hackers are a myth. if you keep your private key and password for you personally, it will be very safe. a hacker, surely also needs our wallet information to steal, maybe one of the two choices.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
August 22, 2018, 08:58:19 AM
Unfortunately, this, at the moment, is a problem that is very difficult to solve. Bad people think that in this way they will get rich, but according to the law of life, thieves will only be poor.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
August 22, 2018, 08:58:13 AM
I do not think that the crypto currency is the place where our money is safe, because it is known that the crypto-currency market is a risk market. Where the risks are very little security, because there are many risks.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 08:55:03 AM
When it comes to protecting cryptocurrency assets, all security is only in your hands. It is critically important to adhere to certain rules to protect your wallet against a possible threat.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
August 22, 2018, 07:56:28 AM
The more your money is secured in the normal financial world, the more your money is secured in the crypto world. Some situations depend on people's luck
copper member
Activity: 294
August 22, 2018, 07:46:38 AM
It has been a general advice for one to participate in crypto with the amount of money one can afford to lose, crypto is very volatile suchapp that it is possible to lose fortunes within a short time, there is equally the possibility of hackers and scammers who can steal all you have stored in your account. A lot of learning about safety practices in crypto is required
Activity: 287
August 22, 2018, 07:38:46 AM
nothing is safe in the crypto world we should keep accounts in step 2 verification and google authenticator is must for safety
Activity: 215
August 22, 2018, 07:06:20 AM
I think we invested in Crypto even though for years we were fine too. because we also believe that investing in Crypto is also a positive investment that we use.
Pages:
Jump to: