Pages:
Author

Topic: How safe is our money in crypto? - page 45. (Read 7718 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 09:27:42 AM
I agree. Money when invested in crypto currency becomes a very volatile asset in the crypto room. So we don't know how much we will get from our investment. But if you want to get good profits, you need to take this risk.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 09:05:22 AM
Money is not at all safe in cryptocurrency, There are so many hackers around here who's only business is hack a wallet of bounty hunters to get money without doing anything.

the money in crypto is certainly not safe, we all know that crypto is very volatile and unstable. the price can change at any time very quickly. If you want to save money, keep it in a bank instead of crypto.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 15, 2018, 08:32:37 AM
Money is not at all safe in cryptocurrency, There are so many hackers around here who's only business is hack a wallet of bounty hunters to get money without doing anything.

But we can still manage to avoid such things buy using applications like metamask and buying a ledger. Though there is no guarantee, it can lessen the chances of you losing money by hackers. Even the money that is not related to cryptocurrency, it is not even sure that your money is secured. Because even your credit card could get hacked.

Yes we can do something to avoid lose our money by using Ledger. The secure of our money is always depends on us, on how we keep our money in crypto secure.
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
August 15, 2018, 08:29:36 AM

But we can still manage to avoid such things buy using applications like metamask and buying a ledger. Though there is no guarantee, it can lessen the chances of you losing money by hackers. Even the money that is not related to cryptocurrency, it is not even sure that your money is secured. Because even your credit card could get hacked.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
August 15, 2018, 08:26:23 AM
Holding your assets in cryptocurrency initially unsafe. There are many related risks, as hackers attack or phishing, closing of the exchange (if you keep your coins there), also at one point coins can depreciate. But this doesn't mean that regular bank system is somehow better. Everything has its pros and cons.
Activity: 308
August 15, 2018, 08:25:01 AM
It is important to keep your wallet safe with the key, although you can not be 100% insured here
Activity: 88
August 15, 2018, 08:16:23 AM

You should always have in mind that the money you put in cryptos is expendable. Your money is never just safe in cryptos, you always have to make sure that your coins are secure. There is so many was that you can lose your money especially to hackers. but the fact is that, there are so many ways and so many kinds of wallets built to prevent hacks.
Activity: 38
August 15, 2018, 03:32:11 AM
Browser extensions:
Some extensions on Safari or Chrome claim to be able to experience your trading on trading sites, so they can actually read everything you do on those pages. I do not use the extension Safari also good enough.
Tip: Do not install any extension when trading crypto coins. It is best to turn on private mode, normally all extensions will be disabled in this mode. Or you can use the Brave browser to make a transaction.

Clone Website:
You enter the URL of a web page, if your URL bar is hacked, you will visit another site with the same URL, interface and logo y change. Be careful.
Tip: Find the https certificate of the site or use Chrome / Firefox extensions to detect fake URLs, only using reputable extensions.

Activity: 185
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 03:21:59 AM
as I would see it more secure than in banks. They are only a sham. On the off chance that you are being watchful with passwords and tokens, you know how trades works, at that point you won't have inconveniences. They are a few guidelines, what not to do, open suspicious sends, giving somebody your private keys and others.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
August 15, 2018, 03:18:09 AM
Security in crypto-currencies is a very mediocre phenomenon, I think that crypto-currencies will be safe only in certain cases, when quantum computers will work together with crypto-currencies.
Activity: 143
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
August 15, 2018, 02:59:13 AM
Crypto is the best choice to keep your money in the safe way and everything you need here is not to make mistakes like early selling or wrong investing.
Activity: 98
August 14, 2018, 11:39:19 AM
Yes, you are right. I only use some of my money for crypto. if I get a profit, then the profit that I can use to buy other coins is more potential for my investment.
Activity: 238
August 14, 2018, 11:33:17 AM
for 8 years the crypto market has captured the whole world! in every corner of the earth they constantly talk about it! I'm sure that crypto money is the future of the entire world financial system! Now this is a very good investment, a lot of people use crypto money! so do not worry - your money is in the right place!
Activity: 14
August 14, 2018, 11:24:31 AM
Great technical analysis on Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple plus market update today: https://youtu.be/yf-H31K_KJY
Activity: 37
August 14, 2018, 08:08:14 AM
I think it's safe as long as you know how to secure the money you save on cryptocurrency, therefore, it is mandatory for us to know the steps that must be taken so that our money remains safe.
Activity: 77
August 13, 2018, 01:08:57 PM
Money in crypto currency is not completely safe, there are so many hackers around, who hack only the bounty hunter wallet to earn money without doing anything.That's why we should put a strong password to our account. the stronger the password will be, the less likely theft
Activity: 151
Merit: 20
August 13, 2018, 12:50:12 PM
Crypto is a brand new monetary market. It doesn't even come close to the depth of stocks or gold around the world, but it has the potential to eclipse both.

By default anything which can give you a very high return in a very short span of time will be very risky, because risk and returns are always inversely proportional. Cryptocurrencies are a high risk high return game. So I would suggest you to invest the amount you can afford to lose.
Activity: 144
August 13, 2018, 06:21:30 AM
Good question. we can earn a lot of profits in the crypto. But we need good safety for our money because many scammers are in the crypto field. Not only for that field, the scammers are in everywhere. So we need to protect our money. But how? Some people are investing money in ICOs without any researching. That's a very bad thing. Don't invest your money without research. And another thing is we need to protect our wallets. I heard online wallets are hacking by scammers. So, If you using web wallet, be careful. I use Hardware wallet for store my tokens. It's very safe for me.
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
August 13, 2018, 06:17:30 AM
The cryptocurrency money you have in your wallet with all the benefit and convinience of cryptographic security and unristrected access to your money whenever and wherever is totally secure and control of your money are squarely in your hand!
Activity: 518
August 13, 2018, 06:12:07 AM
It is risky but it depends on how you handle it,so you should always be careful with your private key and do not expose it into other people  and you need to be cautious about the links you will receive if you think it is horrible ignore it.

Yes, it is always risky. Meanwhile, real professionals manage to earn the money even when the market is going down. Naturally, here, the experience and skills are needed. Remember only 1 thing: never invest all of your money in crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: