Pages:
Author

Topic: How should i invest in altcoins - page 9. (Read 2266 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
July 22, 2018, 02:06:55 PM
Yeah, seems about a good time to invest in altcoins right now as the market I think is getting stable. Hit the steel when it’s hot.
Activity: 280
July 22, 2018, 01:54:32 PM
Recently there is a lot of hype concerning altcoin. But I think the risk is so much high and you should be skeptical about investing.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
July 21, 2018, 06:59:15 PM
I think this is the right time for investing in altcoin. The modern world is so much depending on technology and you can take the advantages of altcoin in bitcoin platform.

Before to start investing in different coins make sure to read there platform they promote and look those team that well known in this site. It is much better to have a lot of option to rate them which is the good one to invest.
Activity: 182
July 21, 2018, 06:36:29 PM
I think this is the right time for investing in altcoin. The modern world is so much depending on technology and you can take the advantages of altcoin in bitcoin platform.
Activity: 182
July 21, 2018, 05:38:33 PM
I think it would be risky because still this altcoin where you want to invest they didnot show us any trustfuly project compare to others. Personally i am not satisfied on their project purpose. You can invest ETH,RIpple,Stellar ect. But if you want to take risk you can go for it.
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 05:24:41 PM
There are a lot of good projects in where you can invest, but you need to understand the vision of that coin before investing, that is the way that it all works, dont invest only for the profit

Exactly. There are lots of dong to invest but what is their strategic vision, direction, and service to the community?
Consider carefully before investing to participate to reduce unwanted risk load...
Activity: 106
Merit: 2
July 21, 2018, 05:21:04 PM
Taking ideas from experienced people, adding a little bit of their own experience, some chance factor is important
Activity: 168
July 21, 2018, 04:54:30 PM
I think this is a great time to invest on alt coins as the price is going down. So it will be a great deal when the price rise. The risk stays though. So better keep an eye on trading and grab the best opportunity.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
July 21, 2018, 04:42:30 PM
There has recently been a lot of hype about altcoins and how they will grow in the future, how is investing in them optimum for good results. Altcoins like humaniq, LALA World, Wala are my main targets for the portfolio.

All i can suggest is that you should research properly before investing in anything because there are too many scams out there which are just trying to rip you off, so be careful. Lala World isn't good at all. Choose a project which has a good team and agenda behind it and don't just go after the hype.
Activity: 112
July 21, 2018, 04:14:40 PM
From my point of view I saw a lot of improvement in ALT coins. When you invest on ALT coin you should more careful because alt coin provide high return for few people. If you want to be the place you have to invest smartly. Before investing this site every one have to know everything.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
July 21, 2018, 04:03:10 PM
There are a lot of good projects in where you can invest, but you need to understand the vision of that coin before investing, that is the way that it all works, dont invest only for the profit
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
July 21, 2018, 03:57:43 PM
It is better to choose altcoins with strong team, interesting perspective idea, working product and may be that way give in future lots of benefits. But it is better to be attentive choosing projects. And be every time online and open for the updates and news about altcoin.
That's right, can be said as sensible suggestions. Altcoin with those completeness as above can go through tough times and cope with deep price declines. Although not necessarily guarantee, at least to reduce the risk is a good choice.
Merit: 1
July 21, 2018, 03:40:00 PM
There has recently been a lot of hype about altcoins and how they will grow in the future, how is investing in them optimum for good results. Altcoins like humaniq, LALA World, Wala are my main targets for the portfolio.

are you actually asking a question or trying to give an advice to invest in those altcoins you mentioned? If you're asking, then make sure you did a good research before investing
Activity: 238
July 21, 2018, 03:38:01 PM
Investing in all top 10 or 20 crypto currency would be nice for you. You can read all their whitepaper available online, do some research, visit their social media page anytime.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 21, 2018, 02:52:38 PM
You can be an investor in a campaign project during pre ico or ico, here you will buy a cheap token price and to get a token after the end of the campaign that later you can exchange it into altcoins.
You can also invest in a number of altcoins in coin exchange like binance, bittrex, kucoin, indodax, idex and many others and I highly recommend buying altcoins time again down.
Activity: 169
Merit: 2
July 21, 2018, 02:52:16 PM
It is better to choose altcoins with strong team, interesting perspective idea, working product and may be that way give in future lots of benefits. But it is better to be attentive choosing projects. And be every time online and open for the updates and news about altcoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
July 21, 2018, 02:43:35 PM
An investor may invest during the ICOs because the tokens after being listed in the market of to the exchangers are altcoins. You may also invest after the crowdsale. Trading would also result into acquiring altcoins in the wallet. So there's really vaious of ways to invest on altcoins given that there are many in the market. But still, investing should not be done without proper basis in order to avoid uncertainties especially loss of profit.
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
July 21, 2018, 02:39:52 PM
In times like this you should diversify your investment into many good altcoins and also include bitcoin and ethereum to the list, so that if you diversify then you'll be safe if one's gonna pump and one gonna stay the same. Also if a certain coin dumped then you still have alot of variety of coins to hold with.
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
July 21, 2018, 02:35:46 PM
I prefer strategy with different coins. In this wallet for sure you must have bitcoin and ethereum because these coins are the best for long holding, second part are few altcoins which you can sell whenever you want. I using this strategy and it is the best for me because you can be calm about own coins
Activity: 112
July 21, 2018, 02:35:10 PM
The price of Altcoins is now lower. If you buy now at low prices then the price increases selling will be beneficial if it is normal. Prices which can go down may also go up.
Pages:
Jump to: