Pages:
Author

Topic: How should i invest in altcoins - page 4. (Read 2266 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 05:16:24 PM
Making investments in Altcoins is ok. Altcoins has proved over the years it can profit its investors, On the other hand. There is a high amount of fake Altcoins that won't survive.
Activity: 103
August 11, 2018, 05:13:08 PM
Many investors has come to believe that making investments in altcoins is a good choice, and one that would be on for a long time, but while we are it, I would like to highlight that it is also a pretty good way to lose money, especially with so many bad coins that we have lying around. This is why one has to be careful with the choices they make, and never put in money you cannot afford to lose.
Activity: 46
August 09, 2018, 04:58:56 PM
Start with webinars,training courses and trainings, so there is a possibility of correct and profitable investment.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
August 06, 2018, 11:15:18 AM
There has recently been a lot of hype about altcoins and how they will grow in the future, how is investing in them optimum for good results. Altcoins like humaniq, LALA World, Wala are my main targets for the portfolio.

You have some ways to investing in altcoins. You can buy some altcoins and keep holding them and wait for the price increase.
Or you can buy some coins like ETH, and use your ETH to contribute in a good ICO. But this is riskier because you must choose the real ICO.
copper member
Activity: 98
August 06, 2018, 10:03:42 AM
Do your own research, study and analysis of the project, learn to do it well, no shortcut to that! You just need to do your research carefully and don't trust ICO listing sites etc. because ratings can be bought. Careful research is very important to avoid scams and other low quality projects - don't trust anyone but your own research!

I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...

My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.

The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xxx-4431900. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But don’t forget your own research!
Activity: 62
August 06, 2018, 10:02:23 AM
Many coins are available at your doorstep but few are worthy to be invested on, I strongly advice you invest in exchange tokens for example Binance, Idex etc These exchanges has higher reputation and their tokens are always full of potentials, I wish you Success.
Activity: 63
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 02:08:15 PM
It is better to turn to professionals. Or at first to watch informative videos, but to focus on safety. If you decide to do everything yourself, then buy bitcoin, then convert the chosen altcoin on the exchange so that it is not a Scam. in General, this is a whole science, a high probability of losing investment.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 02:58:29 PM
I think it's best to diversify. In cryptocurrency it is also very important. Therefore, it is better to buy 3 - 10 cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 660
Merit: 250
July 30, 2018, 02:54:42 PM
You should pick some good top altcoins so that you have more buffer in your other investment, Another thing reading alot of articles, watching video about cryptocurrency will give you knowledge.
Activity: 141
July 30, 2018, 08:04:12 AM
I think the best way to invest now is to invest in the top ten cryptocurrencies of the market. These cryptocurrencies are very good, and I believe that they will have a lot of room to rise as they wait for the market to pick up, so invest now in the future and you will get Rich profits.
Activity: 2
July 30, 2018, 07:38:03 AM
There has recently been a lot of hype about altcoins and how they will grow in the future, how is investing in them optimum for good results. Altcoins like humaniq, LALA World, Wala are my main targets for the portfolio.
Lala is very cheap nowadays, and its transaction volume ratio is quite high. I think it would be very suitable to enter the portfolio, although I believe this altcoin will only grow again when the global market is bullish.
Almost all coins at the moment are down because of the market status. LALA is also one of them I think and once the market is bullish again it will I think, rise up again. The project seems to have all it takes to make it up the market, so let's see though this is the best time to buy as the price is pretty cheap at the moment.
Crypto integrations is about to happen and the price of LALA is expected to go up, surely, I guess this is the best time with the best price to invest.

We can't deny that LaLa is undoubtedly the most underdog token till now. With such a great team that is able to deliver a product and is now working in 11+ Countries. It needs the hype which has been missing till now. The Telegram group is an awesome place to be. I think LALA has a long way to go and thinking about it from the investors perspective, we will surely get the returns with the bull market
Activity: 54
July 30, 2018, 07:37:35 AM
I am sure that the ETH will always rise if you have faith in it. So if you believe in altcoins and ETH, then you keep investing and hope for a bright future that ETH rates will pump.
copper member
Activity: 56
July 30, 2018, 07:36:25 AM
You should have good knowledge about this and assign reasonably your investment.
Goodluck!
Activity: 27
July 30, 2018, 07:28:18 AM
Lala is very cheap nowadays, and its transaction volume ratio is quite high. I think it would be very suitable to enter the portfolio, although I believe this altcoin will only grow again when the global market is bullish.
Almost all coins at the moment are down because of the market status. LALA is also one of them I think and once the market is bullish again it will I think, rise up again. The project seems to have all it takes to make it up the market, so let's see though this is the best time to buy as the price is pretty cheap at the moment.
Crypto integrations is about to happen and the price of LALA is expected to go up, surely, I guess this is the best time with the best price to invest.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
July 30, 2018, 07:27:18 AM
You should invest when you know how to invest and when you have study the proper way of investing, if you do not know how to invest then you will just lose the money that you have invested and you should know when is the right time to invest and it is when the price in the market is dump do not invest what you can't afford to lose and do not invest when the price is at pump because you will not double your investment. Learning is one of the factor in the crypto industry. It will be hard for you to invest if you do not have some knowledge in crypto.
Activity: 126
Merit: 3
July 30, 2018, 07:08:05 AM
I would do a lot of due diligence and research before investing in any high-risk investment class digital assets, which is what cryptos are. You can start by checking out the different niches of each group of coins and tokens.
For example here are some to look at:

1. INFRASTRUCTURE COINS such as ETH, BTC, VEN, WAN, STRATIS, NEROCHAIN, PCHAIN, STELLAR etc. These are actual blockchains where other dapps and applications, smart contracts etc are built upon. These I listed are just some examples, there are tons more to look at.

2. PRIVACY COINS like Monero, ONION etc which have layers of more privacy in their transactions.

3. EXCHANGE TOKENS like BINANCE, HUOBI, COBINHOOD, COSS, TRADE.IO, IDEX these exchanges have their own tokens, SOME ARE CENTRALIZED EXCHANGES, SOME ARE DECENTRALIZED ETC

4. infrastructure for mass adoption TOKENS/COINS SUCH AS TENEX, MONACO, PUNDI X which want to help buying/selling stuff with crypto much easier for the General public.

These are just some of the niches you can look into and find the best that suits you in each niche.

YOU CAN CHECK OUT ALSO ico sites like ICOBENCH, ICO DROPS, COINSCHEDULE etc to find out about new ICOS as well.

This is good advice because you offer a nice clean division between the coins and purposes. Particularly for someone who is not familiar with very many altcoins myself and not exactly sure about where the best ones are hiding. This is a good place to start.

Altcoins are quite interesting because they have a lot of potential to cover vast fields and spheres. I even saw a potcoin, which is a bit ironic. Someone who has a good concept or business idea can basically build it on the foundations of a altcoin aimed in the right direction.
Activity: 238
July 30, 2018, 07:04:01 AM
You can divide your capital by rate 50:30:20
a. 50% buy altcoin and keep them to high prices, because altcoin prices are relatively low
b. 30% invested in ICO projects
c. The remaining 20% can be trading to learn more experience
Hope it can help you.
Activity: 18
July 30, 2018, 06:07:35 AM
Altcoins is in a growing market phase, with the demands leveraging on the upper hand each day. Having the market analysis, with top most cryptos, on the rise, altcoin is certainly one of them. Keeping up to date with the latest market phase and share prices is also key.
Every day altcoin always increases. people are now trying to race to get new innovations. the thing we need to remember is when investing in altcoin. we must be able to speculate and also rely on our ability
That is true man, this new coin LALA World is showing great scope. They just launched their lending services and recharge facilities from UAE, seems like going good and to have good potential, Let me know your thoughts if you do give this coin a look.
Activity: 18
July 30, 2018, 06:46:59 AM
Activity: 473
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 06:35:46 AM
Altcoin are very good coin especially the potential and stable ones because they can yield good profits especially when you hold them. I will suggest you invest in ethereum
neo
eos
litecoin and waves.
These altcoin have very good potentials, they are also stable and are good coin for hold on long term.
Pages:
Jump to: