Pages:
Author

Topic: How should i invest in altcoins - page 5. (Read 2266 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 06:33:26 AM
There has recently been a lot of hype about altcoins and how they will grow in the future, how is investing in them optimum for good results. Altcoins like humaniq, LALA World, Wala are my main targets for the portfolio.
Lala is very cheap nowadays, and its transaction volume ratio is quite high. I think it would be very suitable to enter the portfolio, although I believe this altcoin will only grow again when the global market is bullish.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 311
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
July 29, 2018, 10:27:27 PM
Altcoins is in a growing market phase, with the demands leveraging on the upper hand each day. Having the market analysis, with top most cryptos, on the rise, altcoin is certainly one of them. Keeping up to date with the latest market phase and share prices is also key.
Every day altcoin always increases. people are now trying to race to get new innovations. the thing we need to remember is when investing in altcoin. we must be able to speculate and also rely on our ability
Activity: 128
July 30, 2018, 06:21:45 AM
If you are a newcomer, it is recommended to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum. If you analyze the altcoin and see the potential coins, then you can invest in it. You must understand it. Otherwise you will definitely lose your money.
Activity: 35
July 29, 2018, 10:30:26 PM
I believe you will earn more from lower ROI coins than the higher ones. You should try it. Just don't spend more than you can afford to lose. I would personally play around with it until I understand how it works. Check out masternodes. Altcoins have more risks so don't go all out on them unless you have reliable source but even then don't trust it. Too many coins are just hyped. As others have already suggested, do your research. Find the coin on Bitcointalk. Check their website. Check their discord server if they have one. And make sure you know who the development team behind it is. There is less risk when you know the dev team. But don't take my word for it.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
July 29, 2018, 10:23:39 PM
I don't think it's too difficult to invest in altcoin Smiley. You just need to remember that never invest your money in only 1 altcoin Smiley. You just need to split your money into 2 or maybe 3 altcoins if you want, it'll make your investment much safer than all in only one altcoin Smiley.
split our money into some altcoin give us various risk and gain.if coins "A" down, we can take profit from another coins that we hold.this is like cross subsidies profit and loss.
Activity: 70
July 29, 2018, 10:20:52 PM
Altcoins is in a growing market phase, with the demands leveraging on the upper hand each day. Having the market analysis, with top most cryptos, on the rise, altcoin is certainly one of them. Keeping up to date with the latest market phase and share prices is also key.
Activity: 112
July 28, 2018, 10:53:44 PM
You must not invest in just one coin only. Try other trustable coins. Make it profitable by holding and selling. Strategt is the key in investing. Make out some research.
Activity: 73
July 28, 2018, 10:45:06 PM
First thing an investor should do is carry out a research on own instead of going with the hype. Now not all altcoin are as strong and have chances of failing, it is better to check their managment and future planning before investing on the coin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
July 28, 2018, 04:59:43 PM
I think what you should do is to invest into a well established coin which will give you enough amount and not just any coin on the market because we have coins that if you dont take care and you invest into them you will at the long way round loose your money.
Activity: 112
July 28, 2018, 04:56:36 PM
first of all, not all altcoins are favourable. There are some that dies or doesn't give the best return. See which coins are better to invest in, example ETH. The privacy of the coins and the exchange tokens need to be taken in consideration too. And then the investment.   
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
July 27, 2018, 10:18:16 PM
Investing has its own risk level and profit offering is also risk-based. in altcoin you can get a lot of benefits if you are sure that later you invest will generate many benefits. Learn it before you get started
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
July 27, 2018, 10:18:10 PM
I don't think it's too difficult to invest in altcoin Smiley. You just need to remember that never invest your money in only 1 altcoin Smiley. You just need to split your money into 2 or maybe 3 altcoins if you want, it'll make your investment much safer than all in only one altcoin Smiley.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
July 27, 2018, 10:16:13 PM
That's probably a good way to choose a good Altcoins to prevent from losing your investments. That's why we should be careful on investing to are selected currency that we will invested to make more profit we should put some patience and reading of which currency should we choose in this year. And I think there are many currency that has the potential to survive and maintain to be popular in the market.
Activity: 168
July 27, 2018, 10:08:15 PM
There has recently been a lot of hype about altcoins and how they will grow in the future, how is investing in them optimum for good results. Altcoins like humaniq, LALA World, Wala are my main targets for the portfolio.
yes, i think thatvyou should, it is a very prospective sphere in the modern wkrld, so good luck for your business
I see indeed for the development of Altcoin is currently experiencing a very good improvement. so as to bring Altcoin into a coin that is very capable to be relied upon. because Altcoin is indeed a high potential for reliable. so very good with investing in Altcoin.
if you really want to invest in Altcoin you just invest because now the price of altcoin is still declining and if altcoin prices are back up you will benefit because many people are investing in altcoin and now also holds Altcoin

for this time when Altcoin prices are down, you can invest in the promising Altcoin and wait for the altcoin price again as there are so many people who invest and hold their altcoins to wait for altcoin prices to stabilize and can invest in Ethereum or Bitcoin because these two coins can good for the future

Activity: 182
July 27, 2018, 09:19:51 PM
There are many well-developed and promising altcoins, such as ethereum, neo. You should spend more time exploring them to make the right decision for your investment

agree, Crypto market is a good coin place, promising and will also benefit you in the future.if you have a lot of capital, immediately enter the Crypto market, to buy the coins you like because the market price is still low. but before you invest do research first, because lately a lot of fraud. so choose the right coin.
Activity: 39
July 27, 2018, 09:10:05 PM
You have to look through a ton , read a considerable measure and never surrender. Do your own particular research never purchase a coin since somebody let you know. There is extremely encouraging activities just you have to discover them.
Activity: 56
July 27, 2018, 08:49:41 PM
I agree with you, there has been recently a lot of anticipation and hype for altcoins, I'm actually glad that people are gradually acknowledging the altcoins and giving them a chance. However, always be prepared for any kind of circumstance as you would be taking a pretty much huge risk.
Activity: 156
July 27, 2018, 08:15:30 AM
While it is a good thing to want to invest in any of these altcoins, you might want to consider being so careful about it, as there are so many of them out there, and a lot of them do not have the potential to survive the industry. So carefully do your analysis on a coin before you invest in it, and be sure that you are investing something you can afford to lose.
Activity: 196
July 27, 2018, 07:58:56 AM
I totally support choosing to invest in altcoins. However, there are so many of them out there, and it has become almost impossible to choose one that is such a good project, as so many of them are scams and do not have potential of growing or surviving the market. Before choosing a coin to invest in, be sure that it meets your requirements, and that it has some potential, then invest something you can afford to lose.
Activity: 148
July 26, 2018, 06:59:33 AM
I think that investing in altcoin needs to find and analyze it yourself to find a good altcoin. When you invest in some good altcoins, it will bring you huge profits for a long time.
Pages:
Jump to: