Pages:
Author

Topic: How should i invest in altcoins - page 6. (Read 2266 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 04:52:06 AM
These are pretty good projects, I read their bounty and white paper think that you correctly set the priorities and you will make good money on this, but always expand your portfolio!
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
July 26, 2018, 04:44:28 AM
There has recently been a lot of hype about altcoins and how they will grow in the future, how is investing in them optimum for good results. Altcoins like humaniq, LALA World, Wala are my main targets for the portfolio.

For a newbie like me, I typically invest in the top 50 coins in the market because I am scared to lose everything in an instant. But if you plan to invest with some projects/altcoins I suggest you have to do some research about its background and their whitepaper in order to avoid facing problems in the long-run.
Activity: 566
Merit: 102
July 26, 2018, 04:35:05 AM
Investing in altcoins can be very profitable but comes with equal risk as well. Some may look promising and after you invest, you will only see downward market trend. Just do a thorough research on anyone you would want to invest
Before making any kind of investment in any of the altcoin, you must study the behavior of all the possible altcoins which are there and then, you must make the right choice after keeping all the necessary things in your mind. For me, investing in ETH, ripple and neo is the best thing to do but only for a person who is interested in short term investment of money.
July 26, 2018, 12:16:50 AM
if I think it all depends on ourselves, because Altcoin has a lot of potential for the future at this time, because choosing a good altcoin to invest is not that easy, If we do not want to experience the hype coin, it is better to invest altcoin that has a good and promising note in the world of markets, you really need to research not only by listening to anyone's suggestions and you will regret it.
Activity: 182
July 26, 2018, 12:36:17 AM
You can invest in altcoins by buying those coins of your choice and hodling them. One thing about investment is to buy when the price is lower and hodl for the price to shoot before you can sell them.
Activity: 239
Merit: 5
July 26, 2018, 12:29:29 AM
Altcoin gives you more space to invest in a variety of altcoins that you can choose based on your best qualifications. Some altcoins have achieved success with the accomplishments they have achieved by having a great community that always supports its development. Buy as many of its best coins at a low price, then hold it until the price has increased higher than your purchase price.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 12:24:14 AM
The investment of savings that will gain profit, with good development, profits will be gained. Everyone jumps in and will continue to invest, but keep in mind that investment is not as easy as we think we should be able to monitor and manage it well.
Activity: 38
July 26, 2018, 12:14:42 AM
if you want to invest in altcoyins, I advise you to create a portfolio that consists of several altkoins, so there is a chance to get more profit
copper member
Activity: 238
GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI
July 26, 2018, 12:08:37 AM
Yes many token are hype but you can always get the best you need with best results, DYOR on any coin of your choice and see if it has potential of getting you a better return and make sure the project is a nice one that has product and good team to make it work out the way you think of it. Avoid pump and dump group which is the most dangerous trading you can ever have and never FOMO if you don't understand the move , what will be your will always be yours and patient do it all in crypto.
Activity: 182
July 26, 2018, 12:03:11 AM
There has recently been a lot of hype about altcoins and how they will grow in the future, how is investing in them optimum for good results. Altcoins like humaniq, LALA World, Wala are my main targets for the portfolio.
yes, i think thatvyou should, it is a very prospective sphere in the modern wkrld, so good luck for your business
I see indeed for the development of Altcoin is currently experiencing a very good improvement. so as to bring Altcoin into a coin that is very capable to be relied upon. because Altcoin is indeed a high potential for reliable. so very good with investing in Altcoin.
investment is a very good activity to generate far greater profits. so investment becomes a good recommendation for generating far greater profits and making it a big source of profit. besides with the ease of growth, Cryptocurrency will be very able to help the investment.
Activity: 42
July 25, 2018, 11:55:56 PM
should i invest to ETH in this time? i think it's very hard. some good sign could make me better.
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
July 25, 2018, 11:25:34 PM
Sounds like those altcoins were just newly released in the market. You better study how crypto market works first and how these altcoins go with the flow. Try to check what is the lowest price for those altcoins before investing. Lowest prices are the best entry point when investing.
Activity: 31
July 25, 2018, 11:16:11 PM
I think it is a decent chance to put resources into altcoin now. Since the cost is as of now low, and the lower cost is hard to accomplish. There are now organizations in the market that are always contributing, and the measure of cash they bring is vast, considerably more than previously.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1008
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
July 25, 2018, 07:48:30 PM
You defenately have to take into consideration some good altcoins. Before the pump of the bitcoin, some altcoins will be sky rocketed. It is very important to make a research and buy some of them
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
July 25, 2018, 07:56:01 PM
Altcoins investment vacancies turn out to be  a good and profitable one but the most important thing is to make sure that you look out for the strong and solid altcoins that have good, demanding and feasible usecase which will make it stand the tests of time and be alive for the long haul.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 07:47:46 PM
You need to search a lot , read a lot and never give up. Do your own research never buy a coin because someone told you. There is really promising projects just you need to find them.
Activity: 280
July 25, 2018, 07:42:55 PM
If you invest in altcoins at the moment, you are currently losing money. But I am sure that the ETH will always rise if you have faith in it. So if you believe in altcoins and ETH, then you keep investing and hope for a bright future that ETH rates will pump.
Merit: 10
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
July 25, 2018, 07:38:15 PM
Investing in altcoin is a wise decision. Now the price of altcoin is still low, this is the opportunity for you to buy altcoin for cheap. I recommend you buy altcoin in the top 50 coinmarketcap. Some of the altcoin you should buy are Ethereum, EOS, Stellar, Cardano and IOTA. These are high value altcoins, they are capable of good growth. I believe that by the end of the year the market will grow strongly, and these altcoin will bring you a lot of profit.
Activity: 640
July 25, 2018, 07:36:12 PM
you should not be too confident with the hype system, because in an instant it really can not have value and disappear from circulation, so if you really want to invest should choose coins that are well established and are ranked top in the list of cmc

I also agree with what you say, you should avoid the hype system. not the profits to be earned but even big losses that will get. look for coins that have got a lot of trust and have a high transaction volume, so the risk of loss is very small and will be able to get big profits.
Activity: 585
July 25, 2018, 07:32:26 PM
Investing in electronic money is a hot trend nowadays. Electronic money tends to reach VND 2.3 billion over the next 10 years. There are quite a few ways to invest in Bitcoin, but it is mostly about buying and selling Bitcoin, which is similar to buying gold when Bitcoin is low until the price is high and then selling it.
Pages:
Jump to: