Pages:
Author

Topic: How to avoid Dump after listing - page 19. (Read 53626 times)

Activity: 580
Merit: 101
February 04, 2019, 10:30:20 PM
Buy back by owner and ICO team is the best solution how to make price is always on higher after listing at exchange market, many ICO never have resposibility after listing at exchange market and price dump without trying to make price back to higher, we always need an ICO team or owner could manage for their asset is never drop and low after listing at exchange market and have higher price at the future.
Activity: 896
Merit: 10
February 04, 2019, 10:26:19 PM
At the time of the listing after the end of ICO, the price often dumps. Why does it happen?
I think the reason is there is no buyer because of no demand for tokens since the ecosystem is not completed after the ICO.
It may be difficult because lack of funds, but I think the team should release a product like Dapps while running ICO to make token demand.
How do you think about it?

Like what you say no demand is one of the factor if the project being launch is not up to par or competent enough, they team should incorporate things like locking of token to prevent dumping.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
February 04, 2019, 10:14:26 PM
We know that the most dumpers are the bounty hunter especially if a bounty is done with ico and the pure question bounty hunter in the bounty grouo is the distribution and what the exchanger listed the coin and how much the price and others are selling and acquiring their coin and this is their only question in the bounty group and sometimes the bounty manager is bothered by the bounty hunter's repeated bounty questions sometimes the bounty hunter of the exchanger's price due to the amount of their coin being transmitted to the bounty.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
February 04, 2019, 09:25:18 PM
This is mostly unavoidable and has become a self-fulfilling prophecy since everyone expects it and tries to sell soon after receiving bounty coins worsening the dump.
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
February 04, 2019, 09:23:07 PM
actually the occurrence of dumps cannot be stopped and avoided because it will certainly occur in all projects but to minimize the occurrence of dumps possible by locking tokens for 5 months for bounty hunters or until product development is complete
Activity: 448
February 04, 2019, 09:21:05 PM
After ico, if there are investors and bounty hunters that tries to sell or trade their tokens the price always takes down. Price would decrease because of there are someone who intends to sell even after the ico and listed on an exchange.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 04, 2019, 09:20:33 PM
That's because the bounty hunter immediately sells their tokens after getting their tokens. the solution is, pay them with USD, so it doesn't affect the tokens in the market if everyone dumps the token.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
February 04, 2019, 09:20:06 PM
First of all, it is necessary to choose a good exchange, and also to pay tokens to bountyhunters gradually, and not all at once and in one day, so you can avoid a sharp price drop, some of the campaigns use this method.
I don't think the dump of a token comes from Bounty hunters. How can a bounty program allocation of 1% to 2% of the entire tokens generated dump the entire coin on the market. There is a clear indication that the huge dump which cause a blow to the coin and project comes from the investors and team who hold the largest percentage of the entire coins.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
February 04, 2019, 09:19:46 PM
I think you hard to avoid their dump after the listing, this is the many time I have invested in the ICO, and I want to hold it for the long term profit, but if you not dump it first, you sure will lost the money, so I would not like to invest the ICO now,
Activity: 784
February 04, 2019, 09:17:47 PM
I think it goes as the way it is. After ico, its been assumed that token price would decrease, theres no such thing if you invest to buy a token then it would increase after ico, perhaps its price goes down.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
February 04, 2019, 09:14:41 PM
My 2c worth is that many projects will dump after listing due to the limited awareness of potential new investors. Often the only people that know about the project are those that have followed or taken part in the ICO. Therefore at launch they will be the only people trying to buy or sell the coin. To avoid a dump in price you need new investors waiting to join, its simple supply and demand in action.
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
February 04, 2019, 08:59:46 PM
At the time of the listing after the end of ICO, the price often dumps. Why does it happen?
I think the reason is there is no buyer because of no demand for tokens since the ecosystem is not completed after the ICO.
It may be difficult because lack of funds, but I think the team should release a product like Dapps while running ICO to make token demand.

i think, if a project really got a real usecase, even if it drops, the price will rise again. More over if the investors are seeing a massive potential about a project and if the team is very active. True value will stand against time and volatility in the long term.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
February 04, 2019, 07:58:18 PM
There are certain things one cannot avoid, no matter how we try. Although, there might be exceptions to dump on coins at the initial listing.
Some coin might be able to sustain their price and keep growing, but it will definitely get to a point, where there will be retrace.
The only thing that is of concern to me about some coins is that, when they dump, you may never see them increase to the ATH again.
Activity: 426
Merit: 100
February 04, 2019, 06:32:18 PM
First of all, it is necessary to choose a good exchange, and also to pay tokens to bountyhunters gradually, and not all at once and in one day, so you can avoid a sharp price drop, some of the campaigns use this method.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
February 04, 2019, 05:32:42 PM
That's a question from a project team I guess, there's is no particular way to avoid coin being dump if the project doesn't worth it nothing can be done, a good project will surely moon than it dumping you only find the scam one dumping when there organizers are no where to be found.
Activity: 574
February 04, 2019, 03:02:18 PM
Because the whole year on the market bearish mood, and people do not believe in rising prices, and so these people when receiving coins immediately sell them. To avoid a drop in the price of coins, the project needs to create a unique and interesting product to interest the investor. It's simple. Cool
Activity: 498
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 04, 2019, 02:54:29 PM
Yes, maybe an MVP product can reduce the dump after listing in exchange, but in fact there are many ICO who delay this process because they don't have enough funds. On the other hand, there are also those who already have MVP, but after the listing in exchange, the price of their tokens still cannot avoid a dump. So I think this can be avoided even though they already have MVP or DApps products.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
February 04, 2019, 02:45:58 PM
As an Investor, you want your investment to be returned to you with profits as soon as possible, so you can't blame the investors if they wan't to pull out right away when they see that they reached their price goal. Who in the right state of mind will keep on holding a token when we know that price will drop after being listed in an exchange site.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
February 04, 2019, 02:27:59 PM
there is no way to avoid the current dump because indeed market is experiencing price declines and bounty hunters and investors sell their coins early because of fears they will be dumped so that tokens experience price declines that can't be resisted
copper member
Activity: 370
Merit: 1
February 04, 2019, 02:21:21 PM
my way to avoid dumps is to hold the token until the ico price exceeds the limit. there must be innovation so that demand and sales are balanced, so prices won't drop. the team must do something more innovative.
Pages:
Jump to: