Pages:
Author

Topic: How to avoid Dump after listing - page 17. (Read 53626 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
February 09, 2019, 06:38:47 PM
At the moment, the cryptocurrency market is in decline, and I am sure that the fall in prices is inevitable. Perhaps a long-term holding of coins can be profitable.
Activity: 434
February 09, 2019, 06:37:13 PM
Dumping of tokens after exchange listing is caused by both investors and bounty participants and we can curb this situation by actually releasing some portion of the tokens of both investors and bounty participants. Or better still we can have the tokens being distributed in phases so that nobody actually have huge number to cause a dump of the cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 364
February 09, 2019, 06:13:31 PM
Almost all coins go down after listing. This trend is due to the fact that people no longer trust a new project. People have lost confidence in cryptocurrency because of the bearish trend.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
February 09, 2019, 06:11:53 PM
At the time of the listing after the end of ICO, the price often dumps. Why does it happen?
I think the reason is there is no buyer because of no demand for tokens since the ecosystem is not completed after the ICO.
It may be difficult because lack of funds, but I think the team should release a product like Dapps while running ICO to make token demand.
How do you think about it?

I think to avoid dumping of crypto tokens after an ICO project listing in an exchange,bounty hunters who are major players of the ICO projects should be paid in other cryptocurrencies like BTC or Ether. This will go a long way to reduce dumping in the exchange.
Of course it is not much to reduce the dump in the market , but serovno it will be as there are early investors and other investors who will immediately sell , but of course it is better bounty hunters coins to block on time or to give in another currency
Ucy
Activity: 2632
Merit: 403
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
February 07, 2019, 06:39:34 PM
Some projects still do pretty well on exchange even without having  finished products. Investors seem to be more interested in quality and non-scammy projects.  Having a finished product is an added advantage.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
February 07, 2019, 11:43:58 AM
At the time of the listing after the end of ICO, the price often dumps. Why does it happen?
I think the reason is there is no buyer because of no demand for tokens since the ecosystem is not completed after the ICO.
It may be difficult because lack of funds, but I think the team should release a product like Dapps while running ICO to make token demand.

I think to avoid dumping of crypto tokens after an ICO project listing in an exchange,bounty hunters who are major players of the ICO projects should be paid in other cryptocurrencies like BTC or Ether. This will go a long way to reduce dumping in the exchange.
cuo
Activity: 560
Merit: 185
February 07, 2019, 10:38:44 AM
I think it's dificult to avoid dump, some people said cause bounty hunter, but we should know about market too, cause I have experience my token price dump by bot, today we can see a lot of bot in exchange, only fiew exchange which have real volume.
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
February 07, 2019, 10:04:37 AM
Exit immediately in trading for you to avoid dump, so it means that you should sell your coins quickly after it got listed in an exchange. You will only experience losses if you will not act immediately.
Activity: 498
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
February 07, 2019, 09:53:13 AM
The major reason for price dump is low to no interest from buyers immediately after listing. Those who wish to sell their token then panic and start trying to beat each other on whose buy order will be the first to be purchased, by so doing the price constantly dumps.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
February 07, 2019, 09:32:11 AM
Thats why the team must be prepare of this dumping,some team has their own funds to protect the value of their tokens.but only few has this since most of them are relying to the prospective investors and if they didnt catch up the other investors will suffer,i guess you are right of making what Dapps did in past in this way they can attract more investors since the ico still active for advertising
Activity: 518
February 07, 2019, 09:20:01 AM
At the current situation, it is really hard to avoid dump any new ICOs coin, I rarely see any coin in last 8-9 months, which not dumped, even they launched at exchanges at very, very reduced price as compared to ICOs price due to bounty hunters and current severe bearish market. Dump may be reduced to some extent if tokens launch on good and recognized, but I have not seen any recognized exchanges launching just completed ICOs coins on their platform.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
February 07, 2019, 09:12:21 AM
Mostly because of bounty hunters. If the bounty hunters started to receive their token, they will immediately dump it and that's when the price will tremendously go down. I think the solution eventhough bounty is a great help is don't conduct bounty at all.
Activity: 280
ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp
February 07, 2019, 09:04:47 AM
It seems to me that it happens because who really wants it and most likely it is not investors who have invested money and not bounty hunters who receive not so many coins to bring down the price of the token, for sure it is done by the team members and this cannot be avoided if this happens!
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
February 07, 2019, 08:37:24 AM
this cycle will occur continuously, because the bounty hunter who waits for distribution and launches to the market exchange will want to get income soon after the token in the listing. the best solution is to pay a bounty hunter in the form of a dollar according to the estimated token value that the bounty hunter gets.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
February 06, 2019, 01:59:38 PM
I think it would be quite enough just not to sell the coins after the listing, imagine what would happen if all the coin holders adhered to this advice, it is obvious that the price would rise instead of falling.
Activity: 308
February 06, 2019, 12:29:37 PM
maybe the main reason is often that the project is not attractive enough to attract investors to invest and that product or team is not strong enough to develop that project any more.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
February 06, 2019, 12:21:53 PM
In the situation that is now happening in the market, I am afraid that in general, nothing can be done about it, so I see only a fall after adding to the stock exchange. Because people just get rid of tokens, and smart people buy them.

Smart people will think as best they can to choose coins that will indeed have good prices in the future because not all smart people will buy cheap coins today.
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
February 06, 2019, 11:51:56 AM
In the situation that is now happening in the market, I am afraid that in general, nothing can be done about it, so I see only a fall after adding to the stock exchange. Because people just get rid of tokens, and smart people buy them.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
February 06, 2019, 11:24:56 AM
If the project has really good working platform and active users, the dumping scenario will be avoided. But sadly, most of them have empty promises. They are created to generate funds for themselves. People should be very careful with their investments.
well, I think for the first time listing on the market, that was very difficult to avoid. however, there will definitely be investors who are melting the benefits of this. well, but maybe in the near future, prices can return to normal if the development is fast.
Activity: 487
Merit: 101
February 06, 2019, 11:21:45 AM
You can't avoid the dump for every project because of the bonus of an early adopter,and some bounty hunter but if the team of the project lock some of the funds of early investor in percentage every month and the rewards for the bounty hunter will give slowly, maybe weekly it can avoid
Pages:
Jump to: