Pages:
Author

Topic: How to avoid ICO scam. - page 10. (Read 23619 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
January 12, 2019, 06:35:07 PM
honestly if I really can choose a good ico project then I'm already rich, because even though I'm a bounty hunter but if I keep on getting good projects then I will continue to get good coins too which of course if I sell it I will have money .
I am the same as you, I am not 100% able to choose a good project but even so I am always optimistic, try my best and always believe in my choice and my choice now falls on the SYNAPSECOIN project because of the many projects, in my opinion, it is the best for me
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
BITWIN
January 12, 2019, 06:07:16 PM
The perfect solution is to avoid ICO at all,because market is dumping. By the way there are some good advices, like tokenomics analysis, how much is gonna raise project. For example right now everything above 10 million is too much and I would skip it. 1-3 million market cap seems reasonable
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
January 12, 2019, 06:05:46 PM
One of the unique ways to avoid ico scam is simply proper research and observation.. Check for feasibility in project actualization, remove all form of greed and report any fishy findings to other ico dealers for proper investigations. Thanks
Activity: 510
Merit: 2
January 12, 2019, 05:40:17 PM
As we can all know is not that easy to identity scam project, my advice for investors that invest in ICO is that we should carry out thorough investigation before investing in any project and make enquiry from our colleagues that we are together in business of crypto in order to avoid not to fall in trap of the scammer.
Activity: 598
January 12, 2019, 05:30:36 PM
In my opinion, it is very terrible for now to participate in the ICO project, because many ICO projects are committing fraud against Investors, so ICO is not as crowded as last year, but if you want to participate in the ICO now, then you must be careful and must be able to get detailed information about the project you are following.
Activity: 271
January 12, 2019, 05:25:40 PM
You can't avoid scam if you invest or work in this industry, we have seen many promising projects that turned into scam because they failed to delivery what they promised.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
January 12, 2019, 05:24:10 PM
Now is not the best time to invest in ICO. But if we talk about the general situation, then you need to spend a lot of time studying a good project. First of all, determine how much the project idea is really needed at the moment, how justified is the use of blockchains in this area. Examine white paper, roadmap, profiles of the project team, what experience they have in this area, explore existing partners from the project, etc. This is for me the main criteria when choosing ICO.
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
January 12, 2019, 03:32:19 PM
Find out scam ICO it's not easy task.If it is easy nobody lost his money.But obviously have some way to avoid scam.I already saw lot of our Bitcointalk member gave some suggestions you should follow that.
Activity: 810
Merit: 101
January 12, 2019, 05:13:59 PM
Completely avoid scams will not work. Even experienced investors can get caught. All because there are several types of scams that use different methods of fraud. That's the difficulty.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
January 12, 2019, 03:41:21 PM
as noticing use with reference on how with tasks on evaluation to gives with use on unit with the identification on priors with ranks on preference as investors to put with funds on involvement with the projects on initial token offering and expecting use with future chance on gaining with the returns on movement with the drawing on chart with the exchange market.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
November 22, 2018, 05:08:41 PM
The only way I can suggest for anyone on this platform is to be very careful in choosing ICO because most of the ICOs we have in crypto world now are 90% scam.

The best way to avoid fraudulent ICO is not to participate in ICO. Especially in recent times, the price of tokens has almost always dropped right after ICO.
Activity: 448
September 20, 2018, 04:45:44 AM
Always ask people around you, find out information, and find out how it works. I am participating in Buddy's project and I have researched it very well for its success later this year.
you can see soem sites woth ratings and people s opinion about different icos so i do not think it is a big problem
Activity: 328
www.daxico.com
November 22, 2018, 05:04:21 PM
It is easy said than done. Most ICOs are so enticing that it is hard to determine the bad ones from the good ones. It is only when you are duped before you can realize that it was a scam.
Activity: 672
November 22, 2018, 05:02:20 PM
The only way I can suggest for anyone on this platform is to be very careful in choosing ICO because most of the ICOs we have in crypto world now are 90% scam.
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
November 22, 2018, 04:40:43 PM
Find out scam ICO it's not easy task.If it is easy nobody lost his money.But obviously have some way to avoid scam.I already saw lot of our Bitcointalk member gave some suggestions you should follow that.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
November 22, 2018, 04:57:43 PM
Yes, this is how we exercise in our crypto community and crypto environment in building a healthy crypto industries project to share the legitimate ICO's project listed in a telegram group manage in many well known bounty managers and make spreading ICO project that are scam into the thread for awareness.
Activity: 448
September 20, 2018, 04:45:02 AM
Apparently, ICO investors continue to fall prey to innumerable ICO scam. The effect of this is very devastating on investors perception of crypto-project ICOs.
While it appears there is no apparent solution to address the current scam associated with ICO in the crypto space. I propose that we help each other in finding out the best ways to identify and separate genuine ICO from fake ones....
Share your view and help a friend from falling prey to ICO scam. Let help build a healthy crypto environment. Fight the scam now.
this is a very hard question as i do not know what to say you may know all the rules znd be fooled or you may be lucky
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 04:43:11 AM
Always ask people around you, find out information, and find out how it works. I am participating in Buddy's project and I have researched it very well for its success later this year.
Activity: 182
September 20, 2018, 04:30:00 AM
We must understand that there are indeed many ICO scams in reality. I personally think that before investing, we must start by carefully reading the white papers of the ICO project, check the authenticity of the team, the legality of the ICO project, and carefully evaluate the prospects of the ICO project. Help avoid ICO fraud
Activity: 462
September 20, 2018, 03:52:09 AM
ICO project and investing on it is very risky at the first place because you don't know what gonna happen next after the ICO sale. But taking a risk in the crypto world is one of the choice you need to claim. But to avoid to the scam you should check all the background of the project and the project or partnership related to it. And check also the team if all of them are legit and good on their fields. Just do some deeply research about the project you want to invest so that you avoid to be scam.
Pages:
Jump to: