Pages:
Author

Topic: how to be positive - page 9. (Read 18539 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
October 20, 2018, 04:20:39 PM
Look for your family's or friend's support. With them, you will still see positive things even if the situation seems hopeless.

Indeed, help from family and friends is very important.
Activity: 280
October 20, 2018, 03:08:41 PM
First of all,you will observe one minute silence.Then you will think on a cold note that any work is possible for you and others will benefit from doing it and that will give you a positive life.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
October 20, 2018, 10:29:04 AM
Look for your family's or friend's support. With them, you will still see positive things even if the situation seems hopeless.
Activity: 61
October 20, 2018, 09:36:45 AM
Life is a journey and not a destination. More importantly, I believe that I've got a reason and purpose for living, so I'd rather focus on what I can do and control rather what I can't or could not.
Activity: 76
October 20, 2018, 09:31:53 AM
I just believe that nothing is impossible if you are really determined what you've put your mind to achieve.
Activity: 47
October 20, 2018, 09:29:07 AM
Always just keep your eye on the prize and nothing else matters.
Activity: 137
Merit: 3
October 20, 2018, 09:25:50 AM
Just focus, remove all doubt, and just do what you've got to do in order to achieve it.
Activity: 6
October 20, 2018, 08:04:40 AM
You think to the results when you beyond it. It will create motivation for you beyond the difficult problems.
Activity: 378
October 20, 2018, 05:52:11 AM
That way.
It is not necessary to go merry when you feel bad, best to say it to someone, girl, mom, dad.
Do not keep everything in yourself and you will feel better
Activity: 34
September 27, 2018, 04:19:03 AM
Just try not to be negative. If you clearly understand the fact that you attitude determines your result, you can naturally stay positive.
Activity: 154
September 27, 2018, 02:26:11 AM
how to remain positive in times of difficult situations where there is very little hope for positivity???

Just don't care about how others look at u, be back yourself..your life is yours, do whatever u like  Smiley Remember nothing is impossible, miracle always here
Activity: 70
September 26, 2018, 08:01:50 AM
calm yourself for a moment while relaxing first but still focus on one goal, do not think negatively of others make a happy mood Wink Wink
Activity: 243
Merit: 2
September 26, 2018, 07:36:33 AM
Just enjoy life and learn to appreciate the little things. Just like what I’ve read before that “life is not about waiting for the rain to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.” Smiley
Activity: 50
September 26, 2018, 06:43:22 AM
What I do is to focus my energy in what is important. I don't expose myself to negative environment and people. I also choose to look at the brighter side of my life.
Activity: 29
September 26, 2018, 05:21:41 AM
Many people miss the opportunity to change their lives because they have to overcome the challenges and trade off what they have to do to achieve unshakeable results. They all hold onto what they have, satisfy them without looking for what they really want. If you want to succeed, don't be afraid of difficulties. If there aren't disadvantages, then they are probably pursuing the wrong career or living a normal life like everyone else. Nobody wants trouble but every difficulty has the seeds of opportunity to change the life. Difficulties make us have to use all the resources of intellect, health, and spirit of ourselves that normally we rarely use, even don't know whether we have these great forces or not.
Activity: 51
September 26, 2018, 05:17:37 AM
how to remain positive in times of difficult situations where there is very little hope for positivity???

I try to concentrate on positive stuff. Like what I'm happy for.
Sometimes I watch some documentarys about some bad stuff or places on earth people suffer and that makes me realise that I'm lucky because people suffer every day and sometimes have no hope. And I feel sorry for them. That helps me to see that my life is not so bad and that I must be greatfull for what I have.
And for people, it helps to find good in then and to focuse on their good qualities.
That helps me.
Activity: 30
September 06, 2018, 01:14:01 PM
Think of all the good things that happen to you. Always think that problems are not forever and all problems can be solve.
Activity: 4
September 06, 2018, 10:39:03 AM
Always have faith and replace negative thoughts with positive thoughts.
Activity: 44
September 06, 2018, 09:00:55 AM
It is not that easy for all, to remain positive always
People often loose faith in difficult times.
Just keep faith in your religion or have faith in your guru.
Always remember them in difficult situation.
You will surely get positive energy.
Activity: 19
September 06, 2018, 06:19:44 AM
There are a lot of methods on the internet how to do this. You can do it!
Pages:
Jump to: