Pages:
Author

Topic: how to be positive - page 8. (Read 18539 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
November 07, 2018, 10:22:16 AM
I personally always tell myself that time passes by and tomorrow or in a year my problem won't be remembered. You can always find the way out from any situation, because our life is an endless challenge.
Staying positive is hard in difficult times, but it is possible. Read motivational books, watch comedies, do what makes you happy. You can even buy a ticket and go to some place to relax for a day or two, clear your mind and watch beautiful nature.
Activity: 61
November 03, 2018, 09:57:42 AM
Substitute your negative thoughts with positive ones. Substitute thoughts about poverty, with thoughts about wealth, thoughts about weakness with thoughts about strength, and thoughts about failure with thoughts about success. Whenever you catch yourself thinking negatively, fill your mind with the opposite thoughts, of happiness and success.
Activity: 68
November 03, 2018, 09:46:28 AM
Just think that life is beautiful.It is your mind that creates the kind of life you live and the kind of circumstances you experience. If you think positively, you will transform your life accordingly. Everything starts from within, from the most simple action, to the greatest achievement.
Activity: 69
November 03, 2018, 09:36:28 AM
You should take a pause, rest and focus your attention on things that matter. Keeping in mind, that everything we encountered has a meaningful purpose in preparation to a good future. Widen your faith and pray to stretch-out your strength in getting through life difficult situations. Smile and say everything is going to be okay.
Activity: 46
Merit: 1
October 31, 2018, 02:55:36 PM
Try to focus your attention on the good and not to think about the bad and to have a positive social circle and you will not have time to notice how things will get better. You are what you think.
Activity: 56
October 25, 2018, 12:30:53 PM
Just do what makes you happy, in that case you'll be always in a good mood. Also, if you hate your work you can try to change it. Also, you can find people that can make you happy, if you have real friends then you can just call them and have some fun! there are always some ways to make you feel better and more positive, just think about them.
Activity: 70
October 24, 2018, 10:13:27 AM
if something very difficult happens like that then the point is to stay patient and remain confident always doing positive things as well as possible  Smiley
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
October 24, 2018, 10:08:42 AM
being positive is about you and your place in this world, try to lift other people up when they are down, surround yourself with people who have a good outlook on life, and try to help others better their own lives. People will be more drawn to you by your uplifting nature and you will find that the people you deal with will be more receptive to you. This will make your life more positive over time.
Activity: 11
October 24, 2018, 09:23:49 AM
So that you can think positively of an event that you are facing. There is nothing wrong if you see everything you experience from the good side.

Every incident certainly has a good and bad side. Whether it's an event that makes you happy or sad. For that, try to see the good side of an event that happened, even a bad incident.

Thus you will get wisdom from something that has happened. Of course the events that occur will make you more positive thinking.
Activity: 298
Merit: 21
October 24, 2018, 07:52:48 AM
It is a real problem for me to be positive Undecided Unfortunately, as a rule, I see mostly negative side  in different situations. But I try to work on myself to get rid of this bad habit)
Activity: 98
October 24, 2018, 05:18:34 AM
You need to be optimistic! Look at everything positively. Grin
Activity: 61
October 23, 2018, 01:15:31 PM
Just think that everything happens for a reason.
Activity: 304
Merit: 15
0xF8D135631a3dE808D86cA1CB1a5D4ecd9c2a0921
October 23, 2018, 11:31:52 AM
By turning inwards and abide there!! You can not control outside situations, the only option we have is to turn inwards and forget about the outside situations while being in there.
Activity: 70
October 23, 2018, 11:06:44 AM
When you think that everything is against you, you can be sure that it's not. More possible is that you are against yourself, because doing harm to yourself and even not conscious about that. I am not meaning that you injure yourself physically, but metal. As you can have something in your life that you don't like and feel negative constantly about this (maybe job, people or whatever). In this case, you should't suffer from it and do anything. Try to get rid of it. And you'll see how your life gets better and better, and you are getting more positive.
October 23, 2018, 03:53:45 AM
Being able to live accepting the reality as it is and staying relaxed and enjoying the atmosphere
Activity: 3
October 23, 2018, 03:52:37 AM
Think about what you will achieve when overcoming those difficulties, it will help you stay positive in difficult situations.
October 23, 2018, 03:33:00 AM
do the things we like
Activity: 79
October 23, 2018, 12:40:52 AM
Find something that gives you happiness - it doesn't have to be complicated or expensive, it could merely be reading one page of a book every day. Focus on doing that thing AT LEAST once a day, and keep your head up in between, and this will hopefully help!
Activity: 98
October 22, 2018, 10:14:12 AM
You need to change your thinking, learn to look at things positively. If you can't look at the world positively, perhaps a psychologist can help you.
Activity: 233
October 22, 2018, 09:56:47 AM
Every day, you need to set yourself up for the positive, try to smile and think about the good.
Pages:
Jump to: