Pages:
Author

Topic: how to become a TRADER - page 19. (Read 8483 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
November 22, 2017, 03:11:00 AM
Its easy to become a trader all you have to do is buy bitcoin in your local exchange and then send it to your desired exchange site like Bittrex or Poloniex. After that you can buy coin that you think its good.
These are some of the posts some users read and ended up being misled thinking that trading is just as simple as that and then they come back running to the thread crying to the whole community that crypto trading sucks. Every trading even asides crypto trading will suck as long as the person refuses to learn first. Hitting Bittrex or poloniex is not what counts, but knowing what to do to make a lot of profit from the trading is what counts.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
November 21, 2017, 03:22:12 PM
Well, to become a great trader than can earn a lot everyday, you must need to have knowledge about trading itself. You are pursuing something you need to understand first in order for you to do it properly. First you must study the basics in trading and probably you can call yourself a trader.

Yes, there really a huge difference from being a ordinary and casual trader to being a pro. It will take years of practice, learning the curve and few losses to be a successful one. Its not only knowledge that you need, but you need to involved as well lots of time in front of the computer and looking at the graph and studying which coin is the next big thing.

Its relatively issue for newbie to enter, but the question is, are they willing to invest time as well to be successful? And they need to understand as well that trading is not a easy quick scheme, if they think it is then trading will not fulfill their dreams of becoming rich in shortest amount of time.
Activity: 441
Merit: 250
November 21, 2017, 03:19:10 PM
I have not been a trader so far this thread really helped me to get some insights of how to be trader. But I still think despite of the proper analytics available for trading its still quiet affected by intuitions and general favoritism. I mean that your luck really needs to be your way. You can make up with your technical analysis but they would only account as 30% assurance. Rest 70% is still going to depend upon your fate. You just cant predict market especially the crypto market.
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
November 21, 2017, 02:28:23 PM
I want to learn to trade and become acquainted with the field of crypto currency trading. what should I do? I am currently reading trading technical analysis but I do not understand technical analysis and a pattern. I tried to live trading I earned a .001 btc. I prefer more profit than trading.

First things first! You need to study the trading schemes and the trading market before you plunge in it. Many people who really want to try trading with little knowledge end up getting all their hard earned coins wiped out due to bad trades. To avoid that or to at least lessen the risks, it would be a good thing to know the venture you are entering.

There are many people came with the same question here in the trading discussion section and getting same replies from the various users with the same answers. You have to suggest these kind of person to find the Youtube videos or article instead of explaining it completely. Really feeling bad to see the same answers all the time. Let them surf about it learn more.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
November 21, 2017, 02:18:30 PM
I want to learn to trade and become acquainted with the field of crypto currency trading. what should I do? I am currently reading trading technical analysis but I do not understand technical analysis and a pattern. I tried to live trading I earned a .001 btc. I prefer more profit than trading.

First things first! You need to study the trading schemes and the trading market before you plunge in it. Many people who really want to try trading with little knowledge end up getting all their hard earned coins wiped out due to bad trades. To avoid that or to at least lessen the risks, it would be a good thing to know the venture you are entering.
Activity: 840
Merit: 268
November 21, 2017, 01:27:32 PM
Well, to become a great trader than can earn a lot everyday, you must need to have knowledge about trading itself. You are pursuing something you need to understand first in order for you to do it properly. First you must study the basics in trading and probably you can call yourself a trader.
Activity: 229
November 21, 2017, 01:24:25 PM
to become a trader just buy a coin then sell it when the price is high then you are trader, just practice try a small amount to trade and learn more about trading search google or watch video in youtube for the strategy in trading these will helps you to improve in trading so you can make a profit easily.
I agree. Becoming a trader is very easy. Just buy and sell coin and you will become a trader. But become a good, a trader who can make money on his own, is not as easy as you think. There are many ways to do with trading and many knowledge that we need to obtain if we want to become excellent trader
Activity: 728
Merit: 266
November 21, 2017, 01:18:46 PM
If you want to be a trader then you should just create your account in an exchange site and you can just deposit your bitcoin or any cryptocurrency that is listed in that exchange and start trading and making money but before you start, you should make sure that you will study first to avoid some regretful moments in trading.

Yes that is one of the most basic ways to learn trading, aside from that you must also be aware of the consequences once you start and dedicate time for trading. You cannot also be called a trader if yiu were scared about risks, because it will help you grow along with your experiences to be called trader. You also have to be aware of your emotions and start to discipline them.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 21, 2017, 12:54:14 PM
There are many "traders" in todays market of crypto when the prices goes up, up and up. The truth is that 99% of traders fails to make a profit over the long term. I wouldn't recommend to just open an account and start trading right away. First you need to read some books and as you say learn technical analysis.

If you google around you can find many good books but also free guides online. I recommend to start reading this CryptoRunner trading guide for a good overview of trading crypto. And to follow TheChartGuys on youtube for learning more about technical analysis. These are my top two sources but there are many more.

That should get you started!
Activity: 2422
Merit: 343
November 21, 2017, 12:22:24 PM
If you want to be a trader then you should just create your account in an exchange site and you can just deposit your bitcoin or any cryptocurrency that is listed in that exchange and start trading and making money but before you start, you should make sure that you will study first to avoid some regretful moments in trading.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
November 21, 2017, 12:08:14 PM
I am also a newbie to trading, but I was able to take some free courses on the basics of Bitcoin trading and that has helped immensely with my confidence and ability to trade cryptocurrency. I was fortunate enough to get a hold of some Bitcoin before the most recent surge in prices.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
November 21, 2017, 11:29:55 AM
being new to trading what i tell you is be active here in threads.read a lot regarding all matters that link to trading.from then you can find all the ideas you need,and ofcourse take some links on internet google or facebook .gather all the information that might help you to be a better trader.just BE PATIENCE  DONT RUSH
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
November 21, 2017, 11:27:31 AM
to become a trader just buy a coin then sell it when the price is high then you are trader, just practice try a small amount to trade and learn more about trading search google or watch video in youtube for the strategy in trading these will helps you to improve in trading so you can make a profit easily.
Activity: 196
Merit: 103
November 21, 2017, 11:16:56 AM
how become a trader? if you are become a trader you know about buy and sell the coin and research about you coin what you buy.
Activity: 322
November 21, 2017, 11:07:46 AM
If you are a trader then you have become a trader directly, but to become an expert skilled or often profitable you have to want to look for iformation and do a lot of research about the market and also altcoins.
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
November 21, 2017, 08:31:53 AM
Being a trader is not easy in particular when you are starting you have to take the road of losing and a lot of mistakes to be able to learn. Trading is already a profit as it may go more than as you expected you can make a lot of money by luck or by your hardwork.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
November 21, 2017, 08:18:38 AM
invest a lot of capital and good at reading up and down market prices.
Besides what you have said here, I think learning make you a better trader rather investing big amount. You have two options when you find any results of your trading. Either you win or you lose. So in case of loss, you must need to learn what the mistakes that produce this bad results are. Ignore that mistakes next time and earn better. Learn and teach, better trader you would be.
It obviously does. Trading is a profession and except for those who want to see it otherwise or as gambling, then I bet they just have to keep depending on their luck when they are buying low and selling high like some people have been saying.

Every profession requires learning and no one was born a Doctor, Lawyer, Engineer etc. They learned and became good at it and with experience they even became better. Trading is not different and which is why a lot of people have failed when it comes to trading.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
November 20, 2017, 04:05:55 AM
Study on youtube and other varios sources and begin learning from others.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 511
November 20, 2017, 03:36:56 AM
invest a lot of capital and good at reading up and down market prices.
Besides what you have said here, I think learning make you a better trader rather investing big amount. You have two options when you find any results of your trading. Either you win or you lose. So in case of loss, you must need to learn what the mistakes that produce this bad results are. Ignore that mistakes next time and earn better. Learn and teach, better trader you would be.
Activity: 686
Merit: 277
November 16, 2017, 01:53:02 AM
Welcome to trading. but as you say you are newbie so you have to always alert about market. your always follow Market news and make good statistics about crypto Market.

Just simple buy low price coin or token then sell high price. But every low coins are not good coin and don't give profit. So when you buy a coin or token that's time you have to check coin history, road map, future plan..  if you want to long time trading and always follow coin or token news which you chosen.  

If you want short time trading that's time you have choose good and popular coin and also big volume coin because This type coin market price always up down.. So you can do short trading from here.        
You have clearly mentioned every necessary thing here. For sure, bitcoin is amazing and we all know it. Seeing the fame and popularity if bitcoin, it is somehow easy for us to be confident on this. Join this amazing world, but a newbie must know better about what trading is actually. What are the pros and cons and ifs and buts? Keep going, don’t give up and be wise in decision making.

To became a trader you must have some dollars with you.You should choose a best website like Local Bitcoin.com and then you have to pay them as a fees and then start to trade.At first you can choose of Altcoin to trade and then followed by Bitcoin.You can brought bitcoin with the holding dollars.Either small or large.You have freedom to buy or sell Bitcoin.
Yep! This is how you are going to become a trader. Well it is not necessary all the time to have some money with you to become traders. Even if you don’t have a single penny, by working hard and joining signature campaigns you can get into trading of altcoins.

I will also recommend him trading with altcoins than with bitcoin. Altcoins are good for practicing trading and gaining experience about it.
Pages:
Jump to: