Pages:
Author

Topic: how to become a TRADER - page 22. (Read 8483 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
October 27, 2017, 07:30:27 AM
To become an expert trader, it is first necessary to have an steel nerve structure. I mean it must be like steel; it needs to be robust and flexible. It's a very stressful trading.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
October 26, 2017, 07:55:12 PM
I want to learn to trade and become acquainted with the field of crypto currency trading. what should I do? I am currently reading trading technical analysis but I do not understand technical analysis and a pattern. I tried to live trading I earned a .001 btc. I prefer more profit than trading.
All you have to do is practice and observe. Nobody was born with knowledge but for nobody it was easy till they got some serious profits. It is a day by day hard job with continuous study in the field of economics and trading. I am sorry that i can encourage you with this post but i personally like the truth then happy messages.
If you have known someone that already a trader of crypto that you could talk to and you could asks personally for some important matters regarding trading is very helpful. But if you haven't then you should read more, practice, and gain experience by your own. Besides, since your already here in forum you can read more helpful tips that some expert trader here are shared. Me too, myself I'm still on process of learning of some matters however luckily I have a friend that I could asks for some informations that I didn't know.
Activity: 734
Merit: 250
October 26, 2017, 07:05:22 PM
Trading consistently and profitably requires the ability to simultaneously address several problems and reasoning ability. You also need emotion management because what we do in trading is to place a bet on the market.
I will support your stance because trading does demand a lot of multitasking. You need to stay updated and keep tracking down the graphs of prices of different coins in order to make your trade profitable. You need to be keen observant of market for making bets and finalizing deals at the right time without going in loss. As far as emotions are concerned, they do paly significant role in making deals.
Activity: 743
October 26, 2017, 03:37:23 PM
You need good knowledge and experience to become a good trader. Well firstly the knowledge is needed because trading involve some risk, so you have to learn how to choose the most promising coins to trade. Then you need to start and make trades, and you will learn more with time.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
October 26, 2017, 03:32:12 PM
I think you will have to learn a lot of people and spend a lot of time researching the market then you can become a trader. Or you can put a bit of your money  trading on the trading floor to accumulate experience
In fact it is not so easy to become a trader, for that you need to work hard, you need to spend time in trading and get good experience, you must also have good trading skill, and must do a good study about the trading and only then one can become a good trader. Trading also need a good planning and strategy, which increasing chances of making money from trading.

You are absolutely right. Unfortunately many newcomers do not understand that TRADING is a science and hard work. They hope that money will fall on them from the sky. But this can not happen. The ability to trade is a great talent
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
October 26, 2017, 02:38:42 PM
I think you will have to learn a lot of people and spend a lot of time researching the market then you can become a trader. Or you can put a bit of your money  trading on the trading floor to accumulate experience
In fact it is not so easy to become a trader, for that you need to work hard, you need to spend time in trading and get good experience, you must also have good trading skill, and must do a good study about the trading and only then one can become a good trader. Trading also need a good planning and strategy, which increasing chances of making money from trading.
Activity: 38
Merit: 10
October 26, 2017, 12:48:39 PM
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
October 26, 2017, 11:30:13 AM
I want to learn to trade and become acquainted with the field of crypto currency trading. what should I do? I am currently reading trading technical analysis but I do not understand technical analysis and a pattern. I tried to live trading I earned a .001 btc. I prefer more profit than trading.
If you want to become a professional trader. You should put a small amount of money into training courses to become trader. no knowledge. You will lose a lot of money
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
October 26, 2017, 10:23:56 AM
Welcome to trade relations. The first and most important advice is to learn absolutely everything about a particular currency, having their own opinion
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
October 26, 2017, 09:31:16 AM
its easy to become a trader but, there is a difference between a good trader and a trader,
for example a good trader analized every situation also do research and stuff like that
and on the otherside a trader just listen to others, hype lack of research will bring a trader down
with his money disappear with it
What makes one a trader is not just by the name, it is the fact that you are good at what you do. I cannot call myself a Doctor if I know I cannot even analyze health conditions and the rest.

Trading is a profession and most people always fail to note that and only when you are good at all those things you mentioned, is the best way you can do your thing daily and get good at making money. Rushing into it will only make you rush out.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 511
October 26, 2017, 08:59:08 AM
Trading is the best way to earn bitcoin and if you want to continue trading thats is a good idea and for sure if you have a lpt of knowledege you can earn a lot of profit in the future. But you need mote knowledege about trading the strategies, tips and also making aresearch every buy and sell your altcoin. Trading for sure gives you high profit if you know how to start trading.
It is a wise decision to d trading as this is one of the most profitable profession. Now we have the option of digital currency trading and this has even made it easy as compare to the past. Now we don’t need to travel around the world for the buying and selling of our asset. Bitcoin price has started to fall down and this is the time to sell out bitcoin.

Though it would have been much better if selling was done few hours ago. Then wait until the price starts to increase again. By coin at that low price.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
October 26, 2017, 06:31:31 AM
you actually have achived beginners luck, when many traders start, they do not earn anything at all. some even make huge losses. keep trying and seek as much information as possible from established gurus.
You can apply begineers luck but only in starting there is no chance you can always make profit just by trading any random coin , trading has many aspects involved like it's future , which all exchanges it will get listed , how it is helping the community and what features can beneficiary in the coming future. Making loss is a part of trading but it doesn't mean you sell it for a loss you instead hold it and wait if you bought it during any pump or dump then you might have to sell it in a loss but if you bought in a bearish market there is nothing really there for you to worry about.
There is just a little amount of time beginners luck can be of help. A time will come when trading goes wrong and that is when you see a newbie trader panic not knowing what to do and when to do it until they have lost a huge percentage of their funds.

Some coins are shitty and trading them will only make you lose more than you can gain and some newbies are always doing the FOMO thing, looking for where the price is rising, so they can quickly get in and get some profit, without plans or analysis, how won't trading go bad for them ?
Activity: 1134
Merit: 500
October 26, 2017, 05:29:12 AM
All you have to do is practice and observe. Nobody was born with knowledge but for nobody it was easy till they got some serious profits. It is a day by day hard job with continuous study in the field of economics and trading. I am sorry that i can encourage you with this post but i personally like the truth then happy messages.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
October 26, 2017, 03:42:48 AM
Key !!!
1. patience n holding  : the words of trader you must have patience for you to get profit...
2. Control emotion
Not all traders hold for long and I am always surprised when everyone keeps saying patience.
Except you are a long term trader, day traders don't have such patience when it comes to trading and there is always a planned limit to the kind of loss they can hold.

Even long term traders try as much as possible to cut those losses at a particular point in time of their trade. I only see patience sometimes working for someone who is HODLING.
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
October 26, 2017, 03:41:19 AM
you actually have achived beginners luck, when many traders start, they do not earn anything at all. some even make huge losses. keep trying and seek as much information as possible from established gurus.
It really hard for a beginner to start trading in btc. It requires patience, experience and knowledge. There's a time that you've been lucky that on your first try it was successful and sometimes you may lose. Worst is that you lose on your first try. You feel of fear to try again but lose some and win some is natural thing in trading.
Trading is no doubt very much profitable thing to do but at the same time, it is the most tough thing as well as most risky thing. Becoming a trader is not an easy thing to do. It really demands you to have a good motivation level and self-determination. You can only learn well if you will keep on learning more things related to trading. Moreover, take guidance from the experts and watch videos.

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
October 26, 2017, 02:05:16 AM
It really hard for a beginner to start trading in btc. It requires patience, experience and knowledge. There's a time that you've been lucky that on your first try it was successful and sometimes you may lose. Worst is that you lose on your first try. You feel of fear to try again but lose some and win some is natural thing in trading.
I didn’t start trading with BTC, I have already been trading on one Russian FX trade site with the iQ option. The lowest you can invest there is $10, which they will give you a bonus for the first time deposit. The site helped me to gain a lot of experience in trading.

But I later quit and got into BTC and altcoins trading which is more profitable than any other stock in the market.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
October 25, 2017, 12:10:26 PM
To become a Profitable trader is like learning swimming in the ocean.  Any how following terms must be born in mind to be a trader,

1.  Price Action

2.  Cycles

3.  Breakout

4   Fundamentals

5.  Money Managements

You should master these five topics .  All topics are vast , search and practice on Demo account ,  treat demo account as real .  Great patience is needed to be a trader.  Continuous study and analysis is must for a trader . 
focus with this concerned and sooner or later you will be able to gain knowledge about how pro traders works and how they analyze the project
thanks mate for providing this very informative for a newbie to trading its a basis for gaining knowledge.
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
October 25, 2017, 11:39:54 AM
Really appreciate you to have analysed trading before pitching into it. Congrats for making some profit as everyone does while entering into it. Dedicate yourself at a desk watching the trend. This would make you a good trader. Get ideas from experts before investing your amount into it. Going for a long term investment would bring you good profit.
Activity: 630
October 25, 2017, 11:02:13 AM
You should know the possible outcomes for any actions you will make. always predict and take risks because it's either a loss or a gain for you so you have to be patient when you're in trading. Best luck !
To become a good trader our first qualification is patience. if you don't have this then you will suffer in trading. to start trading we must know the market how it runs.
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
October 25, 2017, 10:56:46 AM
its easy to become a trader but, there is a difference between a good trader and a trader,
for example a good trader analized every situation also do research and stuff like that
and on the otherside a trader just listen to others, hype lack of research will bring a trader down
with his money disappear with it
I don’t believe that it is easy to become a trader because trading require enough experience but it is also reality that without jumping into the water you cannot learn swimming. A man must have to invest least amount in bitcoin just for experience and when he gets experience then he should have to invest more into bitcoin.

To become a successful trader a man must have to keep himself aware of market behavior as well as to get more knowledge about bitcoin along with other crypto currencies which exist in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: