Pages:
Author

Topic: how to become a TRADER - page 23. (Read 8483 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 104
October 25, 2017, 10:55:40 AM
I want to learn to trade and become acquainted with the field of crypto currency trading. what should I do? I am currently reading trading technical analysis but I do not understand technical analysis and a pattern. I tried to live trading I earned a .001 btc. I prefer more profit than trading.

Good traders always be ready to the results of their acts. Even making little buying or sellings makes you a trader already, but a good trader always be aware about the all possibilities. And also if you want to be a real trader, you have to learn how to make your decisions on your own.

Trading is an open opportunity to people with clever analytical skills and at the same time risky especially to newbies. However nobody become an expert until the time they experience it themselves. To become a trader we must first do some research for at least you have idea of what you are doing and the rest it will come through experience. What matters most is that you're open to success and most of all prepared for failure.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
October 25, 2017, 09:40:59 AM
I want to learn to trade and become acquainted with the field of crypto currency trading. what should I do? I am currently reading trading technical analysis but I do not understand technical analysis and a pattern. I tried to live trading I earned a .001 btc. I prefer more profit than trading.

Good traders always be ready to the results of their acts. Even making little buying or sellings makes you a trader already, but a good trader always be aware about the all possibilities. And also if you want to be a real trader, you have to learn how to make your decisions on your own.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
October 25, 2017, 08:59:24 AM
You should know the possible outcomes for any actions you will make. always predict and take risks because it's either a loss or a gain for you so you have to be patient when you're in trading. Best luck !
Activity: 230
Merit: 110
October 25, 2017, 08:47:20 AM

if u want to become good trader u need learn a lot knowledge about trading and analysis even theory of the crypto just learn.
If u lose do not give up cause is just a normal to lose. If u lose nextime u win. All of traders not always a winner..maybe lose maybe win..
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
October 25, 2017, 08:35:25 AM

Perhaps you had an idea anyhow in doing trade in the exchange market platform. Being a trader of course you must know the basic things in doing trade like reading in the graph or chart, the red and the green line.  Then you must be full of patience as a traders.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
October 25, 2017, 05:53:07 AM
With time and more research and good investments.
I agree on your first two points. Yes absolutely there is time which is responsible for your success. You are a starter and you are doing so much mistakes. Time will help you to make some good results. Your experience comes from time an then here comes the research. Keep learning throughout your tenure of trading. But big investments just make more profits. They don’t participate in your success.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
October 24, 2017, 08:49:18 PM
Trading is the best way to earn bitcoin and if you want to continue trading thats is a good idea and for sure if you have a lpt of knowledege you can earn a lot of profit in the future. But you need mote knowledege about trading the strategies, tips and also making aresearch every buy and sell your altcoin. Trading for sure gives you high profit if you know how to start trading.
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
October 24, 2017, 06:08:06 PM
You need to learn if you want to become something. You can become an engineer, a scientist, etc if you willing to learn. Therefore, you have to learn many things if you want to become a good trader. Becoming a good trader requires a lot of thing. But if you are patient and willing to learn and make money with it, I believe that you can become a trader
well i think if gou really become trader you need to start trading right now to have an experience on this field because i believe that experience is the best teacher and if you learn from the experience you really  become prudent enoughf to handle your emotion .because actual really different from the theory such as watching vedio online on how to trade i think that was also helpful but not really in emotion aspects. maybe you can online get an idea on how you trade unlike to the experience. Experience  will teach you a lot annd guide you a lot .
Activity: 266
October 24, 2017, 03:46:29 PM
You need to learn if you want to become something. You can become an engineer, a scientist, etc if you willing to learn. Therefore, you have to learn many things if you want to become a good trader. Becoming a good trader requires a lot of thing. But if you are patient and willing to learn and make money with it, I believe that you can become a trader
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 24, 2017, 02:43:56 PM
To become a Profitable trader is like learning swimming in the ocean.  Any how following terms must be born in mind to be a trader,

1.  Price Action

2.  Cycles

3.  Breakout

4   Fundamentals

5.  Money Managements

You should master these five topics .  All topics are vast , search and practice on Demo account ,  treat demo account as real .  Great patience is needed to be a trader.  Continuous study and analysis is must for a trader . 
Activity: 433
I only trust 2 people,1 it's me,the other isn't U
October 24, 2017, 02:15:53 PM
i don't know nothing about trading but managed to have profit in all deals i had. Just wait for the coins to rise , if you not waiting for imediate profit . I have +800 USD in coins , lets see how long i have to wait .Except for Qora i have +850k Qora and i don't know what to do with it  Angry
Activity: 612
Merit: 102
October 24, 2017, 02:12:29 PM

thats nice being resourceful and a self learner is good start , but asking others opinion is a big help
continue to apply what your learning and just play with smal amount
just an advice dont expect that you will always win
just add up resources that can help you lessen the risk
goodluck
Activity: 924
Merit: 512
October 24, 2017, 02:05:38 PM
Trading is not easy to learn you need months for to become a trader because you can experience how lose money. And you need to experience how you can trade how to buy low sell high.

Why it is hard to you dude. You have to invest the bitcoin in trading site and check the price index always will lead you to win as the good traders in any good exchange site. Most of the people get into invest on altcoins since it has the good growth then bitcoin now. Few days ago bitcoin price increased continuously now altcoins started increasing.
Activity: 165
October 24, 2017, 01:53:22 PM
Are there people that post their trades where others could look at?  I recall there was a poster who posted something like turning 10000 usd into 1 million and he post every trade he does.  I recall that 10k is 100k now but not sure how it is now.
No it is not possible to see the trading of the other people and the money of the bitcoin will e high if you will trade in bitcoin, I love pot buy the bitcoin and to invest in the bitcoin for the long time I have a lot of the skills to use in this forum. People are posting in the bitcoin forum and they are getting the profit now. I love to invest and to trade because it is safe and easy to use. So trading is better than the other money loses but you should use.
Activity: 532
October 24, 2017, 03:58:32 AM

Technical analysis and patterns are just a bunch of crap. Everything is just based on speculation and it doesn't even give a huge percentage of accurateness. I suggest that you just track the progress of the coins that you hold or you are planning to buy.
Activity: 910
Merit: 507
October 24, 2017, 03:57:18 AM
Trading is not easy to learn you need months for to become a trader because you can experience how lose money. And you need to experience how you can trade how to buy low sell high.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 24, 2017, 03:26:24 AM

first you have to search about trading and try to learn something about trading. because trading is one of the profit earning business. so you have to learn few things about trading then you get one idea on trading. generally in trading losses and profits are common. so you have to stay with this trading and learn from that. in trading has up and downs. so we have to choose best trading market. try to solve the problems and invest few amount of money in alts then you get idea after that invest in bit coin and eth coins. not only these coins in the market more coins also available so we try to buy that coins.
Activity: 870
October 24, 2017, 03:22:29 AM
Trading consistently and profitably requires the ability to simultaneously address several problems and reasoning ability. You also need emotion management because what we do in trading is to place a bet on the market.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
October 24, 2017, 03:01:38 AM
you actually have achived beginners luck, when many traders start, they do not earn anything at all. some even make huge losses. keep trying and seek as much information as possible from established gurus.
You can apply begineers luck but only in starting there is no chance you can always make profit just by trading any random coin , trading has many aspects involved like it's future , which all exchanges it will get listed , how it is helping the community and what features can beneficiary in the coming future. Making loss is a part of trading but it doesn't mean you sell it for a loss you instead hold it and wait if you bought it during any pump or dump then you might have to sell it in a loss but if you bought in a bearish market there is nothing really there for you to worry about.
Activity: 462
October 24, 2017, 02:07:43 AM
Trading is a serious matter that requires serious contact. Because it can take only a bit of bitcoins you have fallen off the price because of your wrongdoing. That's why trading should be studied carefully and not just minus. That's because it's easy to say "Buy Low, Sell High" but that's hard to do.
Pages:
Jump to: