Pages:
Author

Topic: how to become a TRADER - page 21. (Read 8483 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
October 31, 2017, 02:21:34 AM
To become an expert trader, it is first necessary to have an steel nerve structure. I mean it must be like steel; it needs to be robust and flexible. It's a very stressful trading.
Exactly, you have to be ironman when you are even thinking of taking a start in trading. You will not be making any progress if emotions are controlling you. Like you said, one must be stiff enough to bear all the bad and worries coming along trading. It is not a cup of tea, rather a hard game. A game of putting hard efforts at right time, to the right place and wait for the good.
It is good that you’re re not giving up on trading and working hard on your own for understanding these charts. Trading is that’s why called a proper profession since you need a particular knowledge for reading and understanding these charts. Keep watching videos and read articles from most authentic sources. They are surely going to help you to understand charts.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
October 30, 2017, 03:39:58 AM
To become an expert trader, it is first necessary to have an steel nerve structure. I mean it must be like steel; it needs to be robust and flexible. It's a very stressful trading.
Exactly, you have to be ironman when you are even thinking of taking a start in trading. You will not be making any progress if emotions are controlling you. Like you said, one must be stiff enough to bear all the bad and worries coming along trading. It is not a cup of tea, rather a hard game. A game of putting hard efforts at right time, to the right place and wait for the good.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 28, 2017, 10:27:42 PM
Have the same problem about trading,  in also a newbie in trading.  I tried also reading and watching how to trade but the terms and charts and everything else is like an alien language that really hard for me to understand. But, in my instinct,  i try to try it in the trading site itself. Eventhough i really font know how to start,  i just make my first step.  It is not for me to make a profit but i just want to familiarize whats in there.  Just want to gain experience and somehow if i watch again some videos about trading,  i guess i will understand more details.
Activity: 369
Crypto and blockchain writing service
October 28, 2017, 05:55:54 PM
I tried to live trading I earned a .001 btc. I prefer more profit than trading.

You prefer more profit than trading? What?

Just continue to play around with small amounts for now to get a feel of the markets. Not because you earned .001BTC on your first try it doesn't mean it's going to be profit every single trade. There's definitely going to be those red days when doing daytrading. You just have to minimize those losses.

He made a mistake, I hope, if not he doesn't know what he is talking about, he prefer profit more then trading haha.
He needs to continue with playing around as you say, in other words he needs to practice and practice, to not be afraid to try new things and to lose money, that should be considered as paying for school. Most of us here trade, and even now I don't make profit each time, and in beginning it was more losing then making profit.
I always advice following some experienced trader, or now many trading groups have good signals, follow them and do what they do, in same time you are practicing and with a bit of luck you are making profit.
This days bitcoin is just for holding, dip was long time ago. Now wait for peak and sell in that time.

Where could one find trading groups?
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
October 28, 2017, 04:56:01 PM
Me also i want to try trading, but i dont know how to start. Aa i remember i was trying to practice in iq option everyone knows there is a practice mode there, but then i cant understand where to stop and go. I try to read some research no comes in my mind.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
October 28, 2017, 04:46:48 PM
My friend, I am not so sure that the traditional schools of technical and fundamental analysis are suitably coupled to this complex altcoin market, because its behavior is quite different from traditional markets and having a successful experience in other markets is not a guarantee of profitability here. It is therefore important to take things slowly and learn step by step, starting with small investments to learn through trial and error.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
October 28, 2017, 04:29:58 PM
I think of trading as the most difficult thing and it is not an easy task to become a successful trader. It takes years and years of study, only then you can manage to learn something about trading. You need to have as much knowledge as you can, because knowledge is the only key which can help you in making wise decisions. Moreover, keep yourself up-to-date and keep on learning something new.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
October 28, 2017, 01:43:52 AM
Welcome to trade relations. The first and most important advice is to learn absolutely everything about a particular currency, having their own opinion
Even before learning, you have to decide properly whether you are made for the trading or not. I mean you should check whether you are doing it only for need? Do you have any prior experience or do you have anything common about business? If yes, then defiantly go for learning. Don’t do anything until you are good enough to say, I know the basics of this trading.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
October 27, 2017, 07:13:56 PM
Don't  expect a huge money from trading if the capital is small. Make it sure but slowly. And you should be happy for that. 001. , Others are loosing a lot in trading due to unpredictable votality of crypto.

I want to learn to trade and become acquainted with the field of crypto currency trading. what should I do? I am currently reading trading technical analysis but I do not understand technical analysis and a pattern. I tried to live trading I earned a .001 btc. I prefer more profit than trading.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
October 27, 2017, 06:52:53 PM
It is not difficult to become a trader but to be a good trader is really difficult . As you say you are reading trading technical analysis, that's  good. To become a good trader, it is good to equip yourself with business knowledge. In addition, you need more practical experience to increase your sensitivity and control your emotions.

yeah i think in trading more knowledge in business and finance is s good match in a trading in my experience and i noticed all of in the market belong to business and the trader is a consumer. Any people can trade even without any idea in crypto thats a newbie. Newbie is a big role in the market cause the newbie will pump the price and dump the price.
Activity: 250
October 27, 2017, 05:56:53 PM
I also tried, but somehow it did not work out. Generally do not quite understand how some can receive so much profit from this. Open secrets, please Wink Cheesy
Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
October 27, 2017, 05:18:54 PM
I have never traded using crypto-currency before, but I used real money. I think it is the same. To start with, all you have to do, for now, is practice your skills. You should keep trading small amounts and win small ones. Later on, your profit will definitely grow. Then, with the collected profits, you should multiply the small amounts so you can have bigger profit. Keep multiplying until you have a huge profit.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 531
October 27, 2017, 04:45:58 PM
I want to learn to trade and become acquainted with the field of crypto currency trading. what should I do? I am currently reading trading technical analysis but I do not understand technical analysis and a pattern. I tried to live trading I earned a .001 btc. I prefer more profit than trading.
being a trader is easy but must carefully select what you take ,what is important is you must analyze and illustrate using gartley pattern or harmonic pattern ,you must to learn between pattern and learn it is not difficult many ways you can see using google search engine
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
October 27, 2017, 04:34:24 PM
All you have to do is practice and observe. Nobody was born with knowledge but for nobody it was easy till they got some serious profits. It is a day by day hard job with continuous study in the field of economics and trading. I am sorry that i can encourage you with this post but i personally like the truth then happy messages.
Yes, true. Practice makes perfection and Rome was never built in a day.
Rushing into trading usually make us to rush out back pretty fast. It is always good to take time to learn, practice, keep learning, get experience and get better.

You will realize that the little time you have used in doing this will give you the chance to even make it far more when you are good than the amount you would have lost if you start gambling your trading positions as a quack trader.

True, however, in the beginner its really difficult but never give up. Its just part of the game. And as the more you trade and gained experience the more you can be successful. It will be a long road for you but its gonna be worth once you see profits on your end. Everyone has really started from nothing but now they have grown enough that they are getting good amount of profits. There are even some members who decided to quit their job and just focus on trading. So just start slowly no need to rush, because its not how to finish it, but how to started and continue to pursue your dreams of being a successful trader.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
October 27, 2017, 04:24:04 PM
I think it is not rigth to learn trading by trading. There are too many risks and things that you need to undertand. There are a lot off books which will give you better understanding of processes, show some trading tools, analysis. It is also recomended to have degree in economics, if you want trading to be your profession.
Activity: 196
October 27, 2017, 04:10:30 PM
If you want to become a good trader, you have to learn many things. The first is the knowwledge. You must understand what you do. The second is the method. You learn to trade, learn about trends, learn technical analysis.... And the last, you have to control your emotion.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
October 27, 2017, 03:58:27 PM
All you have to do is practice and observe. Nobody was born with knowledge but for nobody it was easy till they got some serious profits. It is a day by day hard job with continuous study in the field of economics and trading. I am sorry that i can encourage you with this post but i personally like the truth then happy messages.
Yes, true. Practice makes perfection and Rome was never built in a day.
Rushing into trading usually make us to rush out back pretty fast. It is always good to take time to learn, practice, keep learning, get experience and get better.

You will realize that the little time you have used in doing this will give you the chance to even make it far more when you are good than the amount you would have lost if you start gambling your trading positions as a quack trader.
Activity: 216
Early Bitcoin investor.
October 27, 2017, 09:31:28 AM

It is pretty easy to become a trader actually if you have the will to do it of course you can be a trader. But being a trader doesn't mean that you are going to be good at it, trading is a tough job. First of all you cannot trade if you had nothing to trade on, you need to have a lot of coins and I suggest you to join in a bounty campaign where they will gave you coins to be traded. And being a trader needs to have a self control because not all day is a win win, there will be a lot of times that you will loss money, loss coins and you must not let your negative emotions affect you on how you trade need to act professional.

>you must not let your negative emotions affect you on how you trade need to act professional.

Exactly. That's the most different thing in traders' job
Activity: 434
October 27, 2017, 08:57:21 AM

It is pretty easy to become a trader actually if you have the will to do it of course you can be a trader. But being a trader doesn't mean that you are going to be good at it, trading is a tough job. First of all you cannot trade if you had nothing to trade on, you need to have a lot of coins and I suggest you to join in a bounty campaign where they will gave you coins to be traded. And being a trader needs to have a self control because not all day is a win win, there will be a lot of times that you will loss money, loss coins and you must not let your negative emotions affect you on how you trade need to act professional.
Activity: 216
Early Bitcoin investor.
October 27, 2017, 08:42:20 AM

try buy-n-hold.
Lack of experience will turn your trading into a hell actually
You will sleep less and every loss will kill you
 Wink
Pages:
Jump to: