Pages:
Author

Topic: how to become a trader - page 19. (Read 2240 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
CAT.EX Exchange
January 02, 2018, 01:12:46 PM
I have no idea about trading .But want to learn trade how become trader please help and give me some information and share some site.

the first way to become a bitcoin trader you have to buy bitcoin with the money you have, after that buy altcoin or just let bitcoin you have and wait hinga you get profit after that sell and do over and over again.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
January 02, 2018, 11:57:33 AM
Been a trader is not a title. If you trade well and you bring in profit for yourself and sometimes other, then you are have become a good trader. Becoming a trader is very simple, just get into the market and start trading. Start with something little first and gradually increase your cap!
Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
January 02, 2018, 11:52:50 AM
There are different kinds of trader. Day Trader, Swing Trader and a trader who can HOLD. Day trading involves buying a coin on its low state, and sell it after few profits.  Swing Trading may take days or week. A holder is a good type of trader. Buy a coin in a low price, and sell it after few months or years.

I have no idea about trading .But want to learn trade how become trader please help and give me some information and share some site.
Activity: 504
January 02, 2018, 11:47:07 AM

indirectly actually already often do trading, you can trding anything you want and if you want to trading in bitcoin first step you have to have capital to buy bitcoin in order to trading bitcoin and altcoin that exist.
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
January 02, 2018, 09:43:09 AM
very easy to become a trader. just  deposit to some exchange then start your trading journey. but the hard part is how to become a good trade.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
January 02, 2018, 09:02:12 AM
You do not have to go too far to find information, in this bitcointalk site has been much explained about trading. You can search various threads that discuss trading. In essence you should be able to analyze and make decisions. For various coin options in Trading should be tailored to the exchange you use, one of my recommendations is bittrex. You can trade on one of the best exchanges available today.

I completely disagree with that, while there might be a few good trading tutorials here, I doubt you'll be able to find all the information you need here.
You'll most likely also pick up some bad information, there are far better resources out there.

You number one free resource for trading tutorials is this website: https://www.investopedia.com

You'll find all the basic trading tutorials on there.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
January 02, 2018, 08:58:43 AM
You do not have to go too far to find information, in this bitcointalk site has been much explained about trading. You can search various threads that discuss trading. In essence you should be able to analyze and make decisions. For various coin options in Trading should be tailored to the exchange you use, one of my recommendations is bittrex. You can trade on one of the best exchanges available today.
Activity: 714
Merit: 531
January 02, 2018, 08:55:48 AM
It is very easy to be a trader but its hard to be a good trader, it needs more time and effort for learning and researching things about trading, also trading needs good amount of capital to able to earn more income because your profit will base in your capital.
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
January 02, 2018, 08:50:08 AM
LEARN TO DAY TRADE STOCKS AND FUTURES.....

....on youtube and google.  I recommend taking a year or at least a few months (not kidding) practicing with the simulator trading platforms that allow you to trade virtual money, so you can practice the strategies you learn online in youtube, google, and trader chat forums as well as what you think of.  This simulator keeps you from losing money before you are ready. 

A hard challenge we stocks and futures traders have is learning on real money because we blow out our real money a few times before we start to succeed, and most likely by the time we actually do learn what we are doing we cannot find any more money.  When people learn on virtual money, and make sure to practice and research for months if not years before using real money.....you'll know when you are consistently profitable because you won't blow out accounts. 

That is a PhD in a career that pays far more than a Dr. or Lawyer. 

Yes cheddy you are right theres a lot of tool you can use to learn trading start to read to gain knowledge you are in the right site to learn trading all you need to do is read and read tgeres no short cut in this world dont be quick to enter in trading industry because this is so risky.
Im not a pro trader im also newbie in this industry my first thing that I do is watch video in youtube this is recommendable because a lot of tutorial in trading are you can watch in this video streaming.
All you need to think in your mind is learn, gain knowledge then trading last is to earn money.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
January 02, 2018, 08:39:00 AM
LEARN TO DAY TRADE STOCKS AND FUTURES.....

....on youtube and google.  I recommend taking a year or at least a few months (not kidding) practicing with the simulator trading platforms that allow you to trade virtual money, so you can practice the strategies you learn online in youtube, google, and trader chat forums as well as what you think of.  This simulator keeps you from losing money before you are ready. 

A hard challenge we stocks and futures traders have is learning on real money because we blow out our real money a few times before we start to succeed, and most likely by the time we actually do learn what we are doing we cannot find any more money.  When people learn on virtual money, and make sure to practice and research for months if not years before using real money.....you'll know when you are consistently profitable because you won't blow out accounts. 

That is a PhD in a career that pays far more than a Dr. or Lawyer. 
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
January 02, 2018, 08:12:08 AM
Firstly learn about technical analysis and price action  and you can learn it in trading view platform, they has easy interface platform and also available many indikator. And for the some function of each indikator you can learn it in youtube. And after you understanding about it, learn how to manage your emotion.
It is suggested to the new comer in trading that he should do his home work properly as the knowledge of trading is very important for the market to understand its procedures and fluctuation. One should search market properly and study the monthly charts of the coins as how they performed in the market previously and to observe the trend of the investors as how they manage  their business and to learn how to buy and sell.
Activity: 210
Merit: 106
December 31, 2017, 09:41:44 AM

Its very easy become a trader. Just buy and sell any of altcoin then you are trader.
The only difficult is become expert trader. Need knowledge and experience become expert.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
December 31, 2017, 08:27:26 AM
Trading and Investing are different.If you want to invest Then you have to keep a long time .It is short for trading (trade)
And one thing is for you to become a good trader you have to be at least a good handler of money so that you can earn in trading as well, because if you are earning a lot but you are also the kind of person who always spend whenever he can and even if not important and don't mind the price is not good in having a business/trading.
Activity: 224
I love Beauty
December 31, 2017, 07:51:35 AM
Trading and Investing are different.If you want to invest Then you have to keep a long time .It is short for trading (trade)
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
December 31, 2017, 05:19:34 AM
I am getting bored already on this forum.
Why does everyone keep bringing up the same topic and repeating the same thing over and over again. Were they expecting different answers to the same question ?

If you do not know how to search on Google on how to do trading analysis, then there is no point disturbing yourself on how to become a trader. Becoming a trader is easy, just buy and sell, that is all that is there to it. It is becoming a good trader that counts.
Yes, I totally agree with you. The newbie can search many topic in this forum or other websites to know. I just have 1 advice for them. That is practicing everyday and researching the market carefully.
Honestly, it is not very hard and that shows how much so many of these newbies are always looking for shortcuts to everything instead of trying to find out information. Sure, this is a forum, but there is already lot of information shared by a lot of people to make use of and then get good at being a trader, but anyone who thinks shortcut is best for them, then experience probably will teach them a lesson.
Activity: 854
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
December 29, 2017, 01:21:16 PM
you can get information from this forum, become a trader is not easy. you must have knowledge about trading when the right time to buy and sell, and you should also know the risks in trading.
Activity: 115
December 29, 2017, 10:49:24 AM
haha... it is easy to become a trade and difficult to become a expert. the first you need register a new account in exchanges, after that learning knowledge and research some coins. the last, start trading with potential coins
Activity: 1778
Merit: 305
December 29, 2017, 10:25:24 AM
Trading is comparable to drug addiction)
Personally, I started with Forex.
Just decided that I want to learn myself. And only in 2016 created working strategies and quietly trade.
Just realized that this is mine.
Activity: 210
December 29, 2017, 10:09:28 AM
To be make a good trader, you need proper knowledge about the basic rules of trading. You need to start with few amount. Because trading is not an easy work. There are risk to lose money. You also need to know about market cap.
Trading is just like a game. So if you want to become a good trader then you need to be a good player of any game because if you are a good player of any game then it means you are risk taker and you have a quality of good trader so if can take risk and can gain some experience in the field of trading then with time you will become a good trader.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
December 29, 2017, 09:51:53 AM
The best option is find a tutor with proven trade statement and take some lessons. Also don't get in with all of your funds and keep in mind, in first year your object is not to gain, but at least not to lose. Set stop-loss and work on psychology.
Pages:
Jump to: