Pages:
Author

Topic: how to become a trader - page 23. (Read 2240 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 10
December 21, 2017, 12:07:48 AM
It is easy to become a trader. Just go to a trading site, look for bitcoin site that accept trading. Be carefull on trading so you can earn more profit.Just stay focus because sometimes bitcoins value get dump so you just have to know when to trade.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
December 20, 2017, 09:23:20 PM
Becoming a trader isn't hard, just you're going the right or the wrong way will decide your profits.
For me being a trader or to became a trader is hard for the newbie in trading world, but it will be a easy if we are always practice to trade, and to became a trader you should have a small amount of money and maybe a token so you can always do practice to be a good trader, and you can also watch videos on how to became a  trader so you can be an expert with it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
December 20, 2017, 09:13:10 PM
Becoming a trader isn't hard, just you're going the right or the wrong way will decide your profits.

Yes anyone can be a trader and it is easy. You just need to register on a website and deposit some money and you are a trader, But if you think trading is easy most likely you have never traded before.

For the OP.

You need to understand the market first. What are the Altcoins and Bitcoin, everything can be googled and there is a lot. After having a basic knowledge about cryptocurrency now you need to understand how to trade. You need to learn TA and chart patterns. There are few tutorial videos for cryptocurrency but you may use forex tutorials they have the same concept.
Activity: 276
December 20, 2017, 08:38:45 PM
I have no idea about trading .But want to learn trade how become trader please help and give me some information and share some site.

The moment you invest with bitcoin and altcoins, you are now a trader but for us to become a professional one, we need to learn more about the techniques in trading.
Activity: 336
December 20, 2017, 07:06:38 PM
To become a trader you need to study the basic candlesticks and enhance your patient to become success
Activity: 112
December 20, 2017, 06:57:31 PM
You need to investigate the market and follow the news all the time about cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 479
Merit: 250
https://streamies.io/
December 20, 2017, 03:21:06 PM
I have no idea about trading .But want to learn trade how become trader please help and give me some information and share some site.
I am getting bored already on this forum.
Why does everyone keep bringing up the same topic and repeating the same thing over and over again. Were they expecting different answers to the same question ?

If you do not know how to search on Google on how to do trading analysis, then there is no point disturbing yourself on how to become a trader. Becoming a trader is easy, just buy and sell, that is all that is there to it. It is becoming a good trader that counts.
Yes, I totally agree with you. The newbie can search many topic in this forum or other websites to know. I just have 1 advice for them. That is practicing everyday and researching the market carefully.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
December 20, 2017, 12:53:00 PM
I am getting bored already on this forum.
Why does everyone keep bringing up the same topic and repeating the same thing over and over again. Were they expecting different answers to the same question ?

If you do not know how to search on Google on how to do trading analysis, then there is no point disturbing yourself on how to become a trader. Becoming a trader is easy, just buy and sell, that is all that is there to it. It is becoming a good trader that counts.
Activity: 182
The stock photography revolution
December 20, 2017, 09:52:25 AM
It's very easy if you just want to become a trader, you just need to use your Bitcoin to buy some other altcoins then sell them back for Bitcoin when the price get higher, but it'll be different if you want to become a good trader, there are a lot of things that you need to learn to become a good trader Cheesy. But for now there are a lot of tool that you can use to make trading become much easier Cheesy
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
December 20, 2017, 09:29:25 AM
To be make a good trader, you need proper knowledge about the basic rules of trading. You need to start with few amount. Because trading is not an ensy work. There are risk to lose money. You also need to know about market cap.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
December 20, 2017, 07:23:50 AM
Actually, I am a Forex trader and stock marketer my experience is 4 year. From my point of view, you need to read as much information as possible about trading, technical analysis, fundamental analysis, traditional finance and crypto currencies principles and markets. there are many website has trade related babypips etc. Then, learn how to operate on different trading platforms and start making some trades until you establish you're own trading profile. i think, it is best way for you.

Couldn't have advised it any better. I agree that after reading and learning, we have to develop our own way of trading and make a consistent system out of it.
Activity: 196
December 20, 2017, 07:21:36 AM
Actually, I am a Forex trader and stock marketer my experience is 4 year. From my point of view, you need to read as much information as possible about trading, technical analysis, fundamental analysis, traditional finance and crypto currencies principles and markets. there are many website has trade related babypips etc. Then, learn how to operate on different trading platforms and start making some trades until you establish you're own trading profile. i think, it is best way for you.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
December 19, 2017, 06:52:42 PM
Knowledge is power,To become rational Trader get proper knowledge any kind of platform,Beside that psychological and emotionally make strong yourself.Learn technical things how prices fluctuates what reasons behind there and donot invest at on place diversify the investment,if one side going decline other side will safe you.
Activity: 187
Merit: 1
December 19, 2017, 06:17:43 PM
Experience is the best teacher. If you wanna become a successful trader, start in a small amount in trading to gain knowledge. Also learn from the experts here in the forum about what coins should be trade. Do not be afraid to takw risk because everything about trading is a risk. If you fail, dont become upset. It is normall. Trading start in a mindset. Once your mindset is strong, you can now start trading.
This too. But my main point was - don't lose ALL your money in the process, and margin trading is a sure way to achieve that.
Activity: 743
Merit: 500
December 19, 2017, 06:16:29 PM

The word trading simply means exchanging one item for another. If you want to become a trader then you should be ready to face the consequences of trading because this process was considered as a game for anyone which means you only have two destination, it's either you win or lose. Winning is fun and losing is such a disappointment but through those failures in trading will help you to become wise in making a decisions even in real life.You have to search about trading process through google, read an article about it or watch videos in youtube. Fighting!
Everyone of us can become a trader for as long as we are willing to take risk, even a high school student can do trading, first you have to take risk you should know how to handle your emotions don't do panic selling so that you can earn more but most importantly here you should at least devote time to take a look at your investments.
trading is for everyone who is willing for to take the risk and what and how thus that risk is for , may we all know that it is hard to understand the tarding on how and when you should able to start for but for person that are willing for he may take the risk of it.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
December 19, 2017, 05:43:32 PM
Experience is the best teacher. If you wanna become a successful trader, start in a small amount in trading to gain knowledge. Also learn from the experts here in the forum about what coins should be trade. Do not be afraid to takw risk because everything about trading is a risk. If you fail, dont become upset. It is normall. Trading start in a mindset. Once your mindset is strong, you can now start trading.
Activity: 187
Merit: 1
December 19, 2017, 05:10:38 PM
My suggestion to start balancing a portfolio before trading.
Lots of experienced traders are losing everything in margin trades, let alone newbies.
Activity: 182
December 19, 2017, 05:07:42 PM
before you will start to become a traders, better to read more article and watch on youtube on how to become a good and profitable traders. This is to avoid losses, You should choose the good trading platform with most positive feedbacks from user to avoid being scammed. This is my advise, Goodluck to you.
Activity: 154
December 19, 2017, 05:02:37 PM
as a result, trade is a whole science, which must be carefully studied before starting to trade
Activity: 72
December 19, 2017, 03:35:19 PM
learn all there is need of technical and graphical analysis to help
Pages:
Jump to: