Pages:
Author

Topic: how to become a trader - page 22. (Read 2240 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Presale Starting May 1st
December 24, 2017, 09:17:52 AM
I have no idea about trading .But want to learn trade how become trader please help and give me some information and share some site.
to become a good trader you must know how to negotiate about trading industry...
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
December 24, 2017, 08:08:02 AM
If you want to become trader then you should learn the basics first and you can learn it by reading here in the trading discussion some threads or topics that will help you or the topics that has the same thought with you and if you will do it more often then you will learn a lot of things that becoming trader will just come like a natural thing to you.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270
December 24, 2017, 07:06:06 AM
Dude just follow the market. When everyone is selling wait and buy and when everyone is buying wait and sell.
Or buy when everyone is buying and when someone dump coins sell(buy high sell low Grin).
I would suggest you to put...i don't know...100$ in exchange and learn how to trade with it.
Activity: 228
December 24, 2017, 06:49:05 AM
If you want to be a trader , you must have a knowledge about tow think . Number one is crypto currency knowledge and number two is pattern knowledge or chat knowledge . If you achieve both knowledge you can be a better trader both market. 
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
December 23, 2017, 07:16:56 AM
If you don’t have a any knowledge about online market or crypto currency market, It is very hard to become a trader . If you have a online trading experience or crypto currency experience then it can possible to be a trader . At first become a trader need to Crypto Currency Knowledge then you can start trading.
I will suggest you to find some good and success traders and get some important information and knowledge about trading and then start trading otherwise you may waste your time. Trading is not too difficult. There are many traders who trade effectively and they are making a lot of money with their trading. So it is better to be experienced and skillful before starting trade business.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
December 23, 2017, 07:12:04 AM
I have no idea about trading .But want to learn trade how become trader please help and give me some information and share some site.

If you really want to be a trader then start today and start losing your money and learn some few things with those losses. I don't believe that as a beginner you wouldn't be losing something.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
December 23, 2017, 07:03:53 AM
If you don’t have a any knowledge about online market or crypto currency market, It is very hard to become a trader . If you have a online trading experience or crypto currency experience then it can possible to be a trader . At first become a trader need to Crypto Currency Knowledge then you can start trading.
You will have to collect all the required information, skills, and knowledge about bitcoin or any other thing you want to trade and then you can start trading. I think there is a lot of scope in trading but first you will have to prepare yourself for it. It is mandatory otherwise you will be a bad trader and most people will not trust you because lake of the experience and skills, because knowledge is power.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
December 21, 2017, 10:21:51 AM
buy at low price, than sell it in high price. but if you wanna be good trader, try to read what make bitcoin price change, increase or decrease.
Activity: 585
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
December 21, 2017, 10:11:09 AM
If you want to become a trader, you need to learn: trading is hard (and profitable) but it's not gambling.
You can find on youtube a lot of free videos just to understand the bases.
But - believe me - you can't learn alone: it's too expensive.
Find an experienced trader and ask to work with him.

I agree with the idea to have a mentor, but usually who knows doesn't teach and who teaches doesn't know!

Professionals usually don't have the time to work with beginners, so - even if the advice is good, it's very difficult to be applyed.
Activity: 129
RedTube & Rasputin Party Mansion
December 21, 2017, 09:57:26 AM
If you want to become a trader, you need to learn: trading is hard (and profitable) but it's not gambling.
You can find on youtube a lot of free videos just to understand the bases.
But - believe me - you can't learn alone: it's too expensive.
Find an experienced trader and ask to work with him.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
December 21, 2017, 09:43:52 AM
i have to say anyone can be a trader but not everyone can be a success trader because trading is very complicated not just buy and sell like we think, we must analyse carefully and make predictions for oursellf to make decision to sell or buy, that is surely not easy but take a very long time learning and practicing.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
December 21, 2017, 09:37:32 AM
Trading is different then investing, first you should determine if you are going to trade or invest. Investing is buying and holding for years, trading is simply buying and selling to make a profit regardless or the fundamentals of a coin.

Figure out which coins you like and buy and hold them dont trade them, on the other hand find coins you think will go up in maybe a couple of months and try and trade those.

Stop losses and indicators are something you should become familiar with and remember trading has a lot of emotion involved, dont let your emotions get the best of you. Good luck

Good description. Trading, by practice, is a means to up your profit by means of buying some coins whether it's bitcoin or altcoins and then selling them either for profit when the coin value increase in comparison with the amount you bought it for. Or, you can use it to be traded to other coins and then selling those traded coins for profit. Basically, with trading, you have to have knowledge with the market trends and movements that might affect the price of the different coins across the market. By knowing such information, you can actually know what kind of coins would be suitable to buy for profit.
Activity: 102
December 21, 2017, 09:34:33 AM
To get more profits, i suggest you to be a holder not a trader.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
December 21, 2017, 09:34:01 AM
Anyone can become a trader, but not everyone can become a successful trader. Find a mentor from a number of successful traders, pay him for training and learn. Only there you can not lose your money, but also earn money.
Activity: 686
Merit: 255
December 21, 2017, 09:08:44 AM
most people think that being a trader is one of the professions that is very easy and profitable but it is not really that simple to become a trader because when you want to start you have to understand first the basics of trading and always monitor the news about the development of crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
December 21, 2017, 08:45:56 AM
To be make a good trader, you need proper knowledge about the basic rules of trading. You need to start with few amount. Because trading is not an ensy work. There are risk to lose money. You also need to know about market cap.
Yeah, proper knowledge is extremely necessary and it is best to not try to take shortcuts.
Some though may not really have much time to do analysis themselves, so they pay traders who have the time, and then they make the trades from their analysis and they still have an idea knowing that they just do not enter a trade and put in emotions.

My point is that, you should rely on yourself more and that can only happen if you learn.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
December 21, 2017, 05:57:53 AM

trading are very challenging works in the cryptoworld, you give more time if you want to be great traders, I always suggest to all newbies want to invest in trading need to learn and research first about how to become traders its because trading job is risky without knowledge and skills.

also I suggest with you try to read the old topic about how to become a traders you can get get more ideas.

Search how to do trading first. At least we know about basic2 trading.
After all, learn to make own stratetgy and trading plan. After that, discipline is most important.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
December 21, 2017, 05:54:48 AM
Trading is just like a game. So if you want to become a good trader then you need to be a good player of any game because if you are a good player of any game then it means you are risk taker and you have a quality of good trader so if can take risk and can gain some experience in the field of trading then with time you will become a good trader.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 21, 2017, 05:33:23 AM
The journey to become a successful trader is not easy task however its takes a lot of learning, practising, demoing and researches thorough various medium such google and youtube having done or passed through all these requirements, then devise a trading strategy before trading with demo or  a small capital  (using amount of money you can afford to lose) after consistency in profit you can increase your investment.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
https://exip.live/
December 21, 2017, 12:45:26 AM
Firstly learn about technical analysis and price action  and you can learn it in trading view platform, they has easy interface platform and also available many indikator. And for the some function of each indikator you can learn it in youtube. And after you understanding about it, learn how to manage your emotion.
Pages:
Jump to: