Pages:
Author

Topic: how to become a trader - page 2. (Read 2240 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 11
April 21, 2018, 03:38:45 AM
I have no idea about trading .But want to learn trade how become trader please help and give me some information and share some site.
I do not think that viewing sites will make you a trader. Trading is a serious job. This practice, knowledge, skills, analysis, risk management, psychology, management of emotions, intuition and other components. You can study the basic theory, but without practice it's just knowledge. I advise you to take courses from a good trader. There you will receive all the necessary luggage and begin to practice under the supervision of an expert.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
April 21, 2018, 02:55:32 AM
I have no idea about trading .But want to learn trade how become trader please help and give me some information and share some site.

to be a trader I think is very easy, you can do it by buying and selling it, it is the same as you do as usual, when you have money then you can buy anything you want, that's how trading works, when you have money then you can buy bitcoin.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
April 21, 2018, 02:43:26 AM
Before becoming a trader, I think you should learn the knowledge of trading. Also understand some cryptocurrencies and have an understanding of their prices. After you have the trading skills, after you have your favorite currency, you can make some simple transactions.
Without Understanding the nature of this profession and the nature of digital market, it is just suicide to start crypto trading. The difficulties would be more than a person can handle or tolerate. If he will have essential knowledge, his journey would become a lot easier and only in this way, trading can prove to be the most beneficial profession of this world. A trader should develop calm nature and deep analysis first.
Activity: 518
Merit: 264
April 20, 2018, 11:59:34 PM
To be a trader is very difficult work is not a precise job you need to study different sailing sticks and all the basic needs in the trade also need a large fund to get a great benefit in each operation.
When i start this time for take trading i got some loss bitcoins and ethereum while i pick in exchange is no potential altcoins and the website is not active but i realize during focus reading of many topic to start in trading i adapt to self them strategy,basics terms and knowledge to learn and now exactly i doing goods as a trader and communicate knows people before buy my targeting altcoins or token to prevent loss in investment or profits.We need carefully research before start like as on my experiences.
Activity: 346
Merit: 103
April 20, 2018, 11:25:06 PM
Trading is different then investing, first you should determine if you are going to trade or invest. Investing is buying and holding for years, trading is simply buying and selling to make a profit regardless or the fundamentals of a coin.

Figure out which coins you like and buy and hold them dont trade them, on the other hand find coins you think will go up in maybe a couple of months and try and trade those.

Stop losses and indicators are something you should become familiar with and remember trading has a lot of emotion involved, dont let your emotions get the best of you. Good luck
As a trader you will aslo need to be careful on selling and buying coins because it is too risky to try to sell coins wolithout knowing the outcome.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
April 20, 2018, 07:10:13 PM
Trading is not that difficult.  Its like self studying photoshop or self learning programming web languages.
Chart reading is the heart of trading and this chart reading is also applicable with crypro,  stocks and forex trading. YouTube has a bunch of this so you can learn it for free. 

Activity: 406
Merit: 106
April 20, 2018, 05:05:47 PM
To be a trader is very difficult work is not a precise job you need to study different sailing sticks and all the basic needs in the trade also need a large fund to get a great benefit in each operation.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
April 20, 2018, 05:00:57 PM
Trading in Bitcoin is one of the fastest way to earn profit. How? You must learn how the basic works, there are so much info online so you better start learning the fundamentals then try it out. Experience is the best teacher, start small and start now. If you think you have gain the knowledge and you learn the skills then that is the time you to add more. Please keep in mind that in trading there are two things you should remember,  patience and right timing.
Activity: 350
Merit: 125
April 20, 2018, 03:01:59 PM
Well, so much info online. I will say trading is like a game, you are actually trying to outthink other people, who are trying to make sure they earn money and not you, it is therefore very hard, technical analysis is hard to learn and a lot of it won't actualy apply to cryptocurrency, which is such a volatile market. Now is still a good time to try and learn though, there is still enough uninformed money in crypto to do well.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 02:54:32 PM
Just start from some little amount of money for not to be disappointed in case you lose it
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
April 20, 2018, 02:15:16 PM
There is no as such a professional course or a degree you need to become a trader. But it is not easy to become a trader, as it’s not about just holding the money for long time. To become a successful trader you need you have many technical skills as you have to make many predictions about the market, knowledge of market trends and cryptocurrencies principles and control over your emotions. All of this comes with a lot of experience.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
April 20, 2018, 05:42:58 AM
I suggest if you want to become trader better if you do some research about the different altcoins , strategy and different and asking some question to the successful trader.
Activity: 168
April 20, 2018, 04:37:27 AM

If you want to be a good trader and want to make a profit, you need more.

You can start with a small amount of trading and learn from experience. The best way is to work with experienced traders.
Activity: 52
April 20, 2018, 04:21:17 AM
To become a trader you have also need this attitude. You need to remove your emotions and enhance your patience. Study the basice candle sticks and make a research in every trade.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 04:03:33 AM
Trading is simply all about learn and study more about coins and market,Because knowledge is power and having knowledge allow to take right decisions and right selection.Emotions have massive role in trading so learn to control the emotions and select good coins buy in low and sell in high.
All those who are well known of the procedures and techniques that are being used in trading, they make good money. Rather all those who are just new and jumped here without knowing anything, they make so bigger mistakes and their ratio of profits are quite low and unsatisfactory. So like you have said, it is quite better for a person to go for learning before trading.
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 03:55:01 AM
you need to find out what type of trader you are, look into things like your behavioral, emotional, and personality traits. You can determine, what types of time frames fit your personality. you can try demo trade the heck out of it to see if you were right in deciding what type of trader you are.
Activity: 128
April 20, 2018, 01:45:46 AM
Trading is different then investing, first you should determine if you are going to trade or invest. Investing is buying and holding for years, trading is simply buying and selling to make a profit regardless or the fundamentals of a coin.

Figure out which coins you like and buy and hold them dont trade them, on the other hand find coins you think will go up in maybe a couple of months and try and trade those.

Stop losses and indicators are something you should become familiar with and remember trading has a lot of emotion involved, dont let your emotions get the best of you. Good luck

you can't come up with such great tips without you experiencing it , i tried your tips guess what, good results followed, i only trade and watch coins that has potential rising in a month ,great tips comes from great people thanks for this tips.
Activity: 96
April 20, 2018, 01:24:57 AM
Before you become a trader, you have to learn some trading knowledge or skills. There is also a certain understanding of the prices of some currencies. There will be risks in investment and there will be no perfect investors. We need to be careful about investing. When you have some knowledge, you can try some simple transactions.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
April 20, 2018, 12:20:26 AM
Before becoming a trader, you should learn about the currency's price by learning the knowledge of the transaction. When you have a certain idea in mind, you can try some simple transactions.
I don’t think learning how to trade has anything to do with knowing the price of the asset you’re trading on. If you are an expert trader, you can trade on any asset or stock. Learning the price of assets and stocks is not helping you learn trade in anyway. You have to learn what is trading and how it works. You need to learn when it’s the right time to trigger the buying and selling key. You need to learn the good qualities cause that’s what makes a good trader; good qualities > good trader.

You need to learn the basic knowledge first by watching the videos and reading the articles related to that of the trading and then you can start your trading carrier by investing a small amount in the start and then increasing the investment amount with time.
Yes you’re right, someone has to give a lot in order to earn something from trading. You have to give your time in studying hard, you have to concentrate and also know that there are risks involved. Trading is not something that has to do is that making profits only, there are times when you will lose, and don’t take it hard on yourself cause it’s part of everything. You just need to understand it.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
April 19, 2018, 07:43:22 AM
Trading is simply all about learn and study more about coins and market,Because knowledge is power and having knowledge allow to take right decisions and right selection.Emotions have massive role in trading so learn to control the emotions and select good coins buy in low and sell in high.
Becoming a successful trader is not an easy thing to do and that to do so, you must burn your midnight oil and that you must out in lot of efforts. You need to learn the basic knowledge first by watching the videos and reading the articles related to that of the trading and then you can start your trading carrier by investing a small amount in the start and then increasing the investment amount with time.
Pages:
Jump to: