Pages:
Author

Topic: How to become a trader? - page 2. (Read 2362 times)

Activity: 262
Merit: 2
August 18, 2018, 11:24:05 AM
How to become a trader may easily to know with what's been going on the traded was enough called trader
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
August 18, 2018, 10:53:28 AM
Im a begginer for the trading but my friends that teach me how to join and how to work in trading sites. They said that you need to remove your emotions because emotion is the best enemy of a trader. And second is study the basic candle sticks it is need for the begginer.
Well a good trader really knows how to control there emotion specially when the prices of all coins in the market will dump very high, because if a trader can not control there emotion it has possibility that they do panin selling that's why to became good trader you should know how to trust the market.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 10:37:44 AM
Im a begginer for the trading but my friends that teach me how to join and how to work in trading sites. They said that you need to remove your emotions because emotion is the best enemy of a trader. And second is study the basic candle sticks it is need for the begginer.
study first the flow of the market before go with trading, always buy low sell high to gain profits.
Activity: 53
August 11, 2018, 09:04:30 AM
I would suggest that you join Revolut. It does not have any fees. All you have to do is deposit money, which takes less than the time it takes for your coffee to get ready. But whatever currency you want in whatever fiat currency you have. No hassle of turning altcoins to bitcoin to turn it into fiat. Conversion rates are very good because it reflects the interbank rates. I’d suggest it over Coinbase. All you have to do is ask 3 friends to join and make an account and verify then you can access cryptocurrencies.

You've got to check out Revolut - it's saved me a fortune in hidden banking fees! https://revolut.com/r/syedaskui

Never do anything before you do your research because only you can know where to spend your hard earned money right.
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 08:47:19 AM
It is true that the biggest enemy in trading is emotion. You need to control your emotions when trading, otherwise you will get bad results. other than that trading not only requires patience and discipline but also a great deal of research,commitment and a sound understanding of the market.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
August 11, 2018, 08:21:31 AM

The enemy of the trader is greed and impatience, these two factors often cause traders to experience losses
If a person want to become a good trader, he need to spend a lot of time in the market, he also need to start with little amount and get some experience first, and only then he can become a good trading, trading is in fact not so easy, it require a lot of experience and skills.
Experience is vital and you need to humble in order to learn from your mistakes and improve yourself as a trader.
To be considered as a successful trader, you need to show it based on results not on action because even if you work hard but no results, it's still useless.
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 07:22:54 AM

The enemy of the trader is greed and impatience, these two factors often cause traders to experience losses
If a person want to become a good trader, he need to spend a lot of time in the market, he also need to start with little amount and get some experience first, and only then he can become a good trading, trading is in fact not so easy, it require a lot of experience and skills.
Activity: 154
August 10, 2018, 02:03:14 PM
To become a good trader, you must first of all learn how trading works, learn how to combine technical and fundamental analysis and how to trade using price action.

Another thing is, you need to also cultivate some traits in you such as disciplined and also removing tour emotions in trades and also have a strategy in place
Activity: 43
August 10, 2018, 01:28:02 PM
Play with 0.001 BTC and until you double it don't put more money into trading.
Activity: 714
August 10, 2018, 01:23:35 PM
To become a successful trader is not enough to study the technique of trade. This of course plays an important role. However, in the first place in trading, psychology becomes the decisive factor. Without psychology, no one will be able to become a good trader.
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
August 08, 2018, 05:14:05 AM
To become a trader,  you are to trade repeatedly and consistently in order for you to understand how the trading work for you.  The more you trade,  the more exposure and risk you engage in,  the more you know how to manage your risk!
people normally start trading without having good experience in trading which in turn become too much risky for them. i a person do not have enough experience in trading then it can be consider more risky than gambling where our experience do not count but we only depend on our luck.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
August 08, 2018, 12:53:48 AM
To become a trader they must be prepared to accept all the risks that arise in the future because with a very fluctuating exchange rate, those who panic will only experience losses and become worried when investing again.
Activity: 126
August 07, 2018, 11:42:44 AM
To be able to become a trader, you should join the transaction because only when you are a trader you can become a trader, but to trade, you need to learn as well as you need to know how to trade.
Activity: 420
August 07, 2018, 11:07:15 AM

Activity: 658
August 07, 2018, 10:55:41 AM
To become a trader,  you are to trade repeatedly and consistently in order for you to understand how the trading work for you.  The more you trade,  the more exposure and risk you engage in,  the more you know how to manage your risk!
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
August 07, 2018, 10:50:18 AM
Never sell currency below the price of its purchase. If you choose the right coin, do not panic, because the majority of market participants (about 95 %) are also afraid of losing money, starting to sell, which leads to a decrease in the rate! Remember that you have not lost anything until you have sold the cryptocurrency at a lower cost.
Distribute the budget for the purchase so that for each crypto coin you have 5% of the budget. That is, if the trading budget is $ 100, you need to choose 20 cryptocurrencies to buy. Buying everything is a little less risky than investing the entire budget in one coin.
Trade on different exchanges. This is recommended for the security of your assets (because cases of hacking even large exchanges are common).
Be able to wait. This point is most important, because if you are not endowed with iron patience, it is unlikely to be able to wait for the right moment of entry and exit on the exchange.
Activity: 293
August 07, 2018, 10:15:53 AM
It is always better to try from actual practice. If you want to learn how to trade the best option for you would be to start trading. And just use some coins to go with and he will be good.
Activity: 32
August 07, 2018, 05:56:20 AM
Trading is not a problem if you just look at the surface of it. But you know that the trading is showing the character, feelings of a human. Those who are new to this path, usually only look at one aspect, that is the purchase, but never thought of the action of the sale is like. One-sidedly extreme thinking, just buying and selling is going to win, but eventually, the results are just a failure.
Activity: 419
August 07, 2018, 03:20:43 AM
You must first calculate the financial resources, determine the purpose of investment, long-term or short-term form. Choose for you an exchange that matches the transaction form. Study the changes in the market. Take risks, and plan for the next step, it is important that you do not spend too much money on that risk.
Follow basics and do not follow the old perceptions but look for benefit only rather than wasting your time in predictions is just useless. Every penny and every second counts so do not get late in buying the Bitcoins right now because you may not find any other opportunity like this therefore buy as much as you can. Remember that do not look for little profit because huge profit is possible when you start with Bitcoin and sell it on higher price.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
August 05, 2018, 06:21:33 AM
First of all read about cryptocurrencies, principals of blockchain work. Secondly find exchanges where you are going to trade (for example Binance, Bittrex, Kucoin, Bitfinex and etc). Thirdly learn about technical analysis, fundamental analysis and indicators. Making this you will create your own trading system.
Also you have to identify what kind of technical analysis do you want to learn. For example I like to learn about techniques which can help to calculate days of trend reversal and levels of resistance and support, like techniques of William Gann, Bradley Cowan. May be you would like to use indicators. Just read about them and create your own trading system.
Pages:
Jump to: