Pages:
Author

Topic: How to become a trader? - page 8. (Read 2362 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
CAT.EX Exchange
July 07, 2018, 12:45:53 AM
to become a trader you seem to need a trading capital and you just do exchange like buy coin after that if you already get the profit from the price increase coin you can sell it.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
July 07, 2018, 12:12:08 AM
First of all, you need to have a huge patience, you can not expect to make millions is just a single day, that is the main thing that you need to acquire before starting to trade.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 10:10:26 PM
I think you should join the market because it will teach you skills such as managing greed and fear.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
July 06, 2018, 08:45:51 PM
Im a begginer for the trading but my friends that teach me how to join and how to work in trading sites. They said that you need to remove your emotions because emotion is the best enemy of a trader. And second is study the basic candle sticks it is need for the begginer.

Learn the basic of trading techniques and you will learn more thru experience and by reading more informations from different sources in the internet. 
learning how to analyze the market is a must when we will enter the market. with the techniques and experience that we have will greatly affect our trading results. whether it will succeed or even fail in getting the money as we expect.
Activity: 347
Merit: 1
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
July 06, 2018, 08:23:37 PM
Start small and put just minimum amount and experience at first hand and see what you can do first
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
July 06, 2018, 07:55:20 PM
If someone starts investing calm necessary to anticipate the occurrence of bad problems later because with price movements that are difficult to predict the trader must be able to maximize the smallest chance to gain a profit.
I think to became a trader all the newbie should study all the crypto that is worth it to buy, and off course to became a good trader they should be ready that the market is really unpredictable and lasty to becme a trader all the newbie should have a capital
Everyone can become a trader, but the question is how to become a profitable trader.
Our purpose is to make profit that is why we are working hard to develop our skills, it's not an easy journey but if we continue
to develop our skills, we can certainly improve and be successful.
Activity: 334
Merit: 102
July 06, 2018, 07:31:43 PM
If someone starts investing calm necessary to anticipate the occurrence of bad problems later because with price movements that are difficult to predict the trader must be able to maximize the smallest chance to gain a profit.
I think to became a trader all the newbie should study all the crypto that is worth it to buy, and off course to became a good trader they should be ready that the market is really unpredictable and lasty to becme a trader all the newbie should have a capital
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation
July 06, 2018, 07:14:28 PM
Im a begginer for the trading but my friends that teach me how to join and how to work in trading sites. They said that you need to remove your emotions because emotion is the best enemy of a trader. And second is study the basic candle sticks it is need for the begginer.

Learn the basic of trading techniques and you will learn more thru experience and by reading more informations from different sources in the internet. 
Activity: 1358
Merit: 513
July 06, 2018, 05:59:04 PM
Some ground rules to becoming a trader; first have some cash ready to go. Then, you nearly set to learn from people's stories and do a lot of reading to understand how markets work. Once that's out of the way, you can come back tot he cash and try trading small amounts, then as your knowledge expands so will your confidence and tradings
Activity: 602
July 06, 2018, 05:36:37 PM
Everyone can become a businessman. But wanting to be a successful trader is not a simple thing. You have to prepare a lot of things before you become a trader:
1. Must have invested capital
2. Investing in Which Currency?
3. What is the probability of supply in the market?
Activity: 336
July 05, 2018, 02:07:50 PM
In order to become somebody you need to be interested, study and then go in the real practice, here it is the same, learn about it, then go to the trading and trade everyday.
Activity: 184
July 05, 2018, 11:49:23 AM
Lots of skills id imagine
It is not a hard tasking mate, according to me if you wana be a good trader first of all try to control your emotion so no one will be able deceive your for telling wrong information, after that you will need some skill with knowledge so that at right time you will be able to make good decision, try to buy when the price goes cheaper in the market and try to hold your coin for more so many years, trading for long term with patience is the only best way to start your trading journey.
Activity: 69
July 05, 2018, 05:18:10 AM

To that you need to learn more about in trading strategy i have link here that can help you to learn basic trading follow here https://babypips.com this is the site where you can learn basic. You need to do study before entering in trading bacause if you dont have any little knowledge on trading it is possible that you funds can be lost.
Activity: 57
July 05, 2018, 04:06:12 AM
Yes, that should be the spirit. The main target at the start of the trading career should be the learning process and not focus on gains. Once you have fully learnt the trade and technique then nobody can stop you for getting lots of money from this field.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
July 04, 2018, 06:35:46 PM
If you want to become trader then you should create an account to the exchanges like Binance and you should have a capital to trade altcoins or bitcoin itself. You should be mentally prepared and you should have known different ways of strategies to trade cryptocurrency because if you don't have anything yet then you will lose money because this market is riskier than stock market.
Activity: 140
July 04, 2018, 06:26:19 PM
To become a trader you should learn a lot. If you do not have the knowledge, you will lose a lot of money. So before you become a businessman you should learn and learn firsthand better
Activity: 202
July 04, 2018, 06:12:51 PM
In every trade our prediction will be not 100% accurate, so that why we need to use stop loss and trailling stop to avoid bigger loss and to lock the profit. Without use this features, similar we bring our money to gambling, so remember to use it in every trade.
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
July 04, 2018, 06:06:14 AM
Yes I have to buy Bitcoin first to exchange that I will trade. And then I will learn how to analyze the chart, read more news to see, how things work in the market and I have to go into the details of its full process.
These days everyone do one or more profitable trade and they think they are the master of this field, which is not the case. If you really want to make an earning in trading you have to learn a lot about it and should have analytical powers. Only then you can enjoy good profits from trading.
Activity: 952
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
July 04, 2018, 05:25:17 AM
Yes I have to buy Bitcoin first to exchange that I will trade. And then I will learn how to analyze the chart, read more news to see, how things work in the market and I have to go into the details of its full process.

Read a lot about the cryptocurrency. Watch videos on YouTube about the crypto traders and the difficulties of this profession. Invest some money in the best potential altcoins and start your activities.
To become a trader is to be patient, positive, and determined. It's important that we keep on learning new innovative trading ideas, by doing research, learning from influencers, and learning from the experience. Moreover, discipline is a quality trait every trader must possess, because it serves as a guide to help determine what to prioritize, to help formulate a goal and to follow it religiously.
Activity: 868
Merit: 151
July 04, 2018, 04:06:41 AM

Currently you can buy as market is started to just move upwards. Also trading is not easy and being at initial stage learn and only trade with small amount which you can afford to lose in worst come scenario. Also trade with good coins in start which can rise or recover better than other coins.
Pages:
Jump to: