Pages:
Author

Topic: How to become a trader? - page 6. (Read 2362 times)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
July 14, 2018, 07:33:45 PM
The number 1 enemy of the trader is when the price decrease they have a lot of people who are panic selling their coins. Panic always do negative effect on us. Most of the newbie when they started to trading they did not keep their emotion and the result is not good to us.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
ADAB ICO
July 13, 2018, 04:53:41 PM
Im a begginer for the trading but my friends that teach me how to join and how to work in trading sites. They said that you need to remove your emotions because emotion is the best enemy of a trader. And second is study the basic candle sticks it is need for the begginer.

You can always starting investing in the market and from there you can use it to trade in order to multiply your coins and earn profit.
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
July 13, 2018, 04:47:41 PM
to become a trader you have to know first some rules that can not be changed and the second rule is that you have to have some experience on it and you have to buy and sell things and buy the time yoy can one of the best ones bt only by practicing as i said before.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 04:27:44 PM
I would reccomend to check out the new trading platform that will be launch real soon and with other beneficial services and advantages that other doesnt has!!

Check Trade.io out! => https://trade.io/l/p2j8
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
July 13, 2018, 03:38:43 PM
Im a begginer for the trading but my friends that teach me how to join and how to work in trading sites. They said that you need to remove your emotions because emotion is the best enemy of a trader. And second is study the basic candle sticks it is need for the begginer.
The very first step should be to ask yourself why you want to trade in stock markets. Unless you have a clear answer for this, you should not move to the next step. For most of the people trading is gambling, for some it’s a means to become millionaire within a year and there are few strange occurrences where people trade to divert their minds from other issues they are facing. If your purpose of trading falls under any of these examples, then please go back and find out the real reason of entering the stock markets. Consider it as a profession rather than hobby. And never expect to multiple your income within few days.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
July 13, 2018, 02:04:22 PM
That is one of the virtues of an entrepreneur. There are many virtues you need to train to get. Dignity and patience are two essential virtues. It affects your investment decisions.
But that is just one step among so many others. Crypto evaluation is then followed by the term plan that could be long term as well as short term. This also depends on the kind you crypto you want to invest in. Finally the time to sell or cash the coins is very important and you need to be efficient enough to understand various faces of the market and decide whether to cash or hold a little longer.
I kind of agree with you guys. Generally, when it comes to trading of cryptocurrency field, I believe that there are many necessary factors for trading well. Before taking part in trading, you’d better to prepare an intimate knowledge foremost. We all know that at any fields whether it’s difficult or easy, we still need knowledge so that we can understand more about that field. Next, you should invest time for it. You spend time learning, analyzing and that sort of things so that you become more professional. The next important factor is controling our emotion. As you know, in term of trading, it probably brings you a big risk and also a big loss. You’re better off learning from your mistakes when you’re patient, and most importantly is getting away from throwing tantrum in anybody. It’s just 3 basic tips, you should remember that when trading, you need more than 3 factors above to create effective profit.
Activity: 148
Merit: 3
July 13, 2018, 01:37:28 AM
Trading is not that easy and its risky, your friend is right  you must  know how to control your emotions,lots of fud are everywhere,always ignore them, they are the killers of the trader. That's the first thing you have to do,learn how to control emotions. second is patience,trader must be patient or else you will just be a looser. Third,know the basics in trading, do some research,watch you tubes,etc... Fourth,set your start up investment,don't put your allowance and all savings, just your extra money that wont effect anything whatever happens. Fifth,choose a friendly user exchange,since you are new,it wont be difficult for you to start trading. Last,choose the coin you want to trade,make a research of that coin and that's it..hope it helps
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 01:29:24 AM
It is not impossible to trade without any experience because it requires a lot of patience and dedication of waiting. Every trader won't have these qualities because most of us have a weak heart only. If you want to trade, once you are experienced you can start trading without any problem.
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
July 13, 2018, 01:10:53 AM
if u want to become a trader then u should work on trading charts and learn trading class from youtube and do technical analysis trading from bitcoinwisdom.com
Activity: 58
July 12, 2018, 11:55:46 PM
Become a trader is a great deal of stress. Think twice before you get in.

If you still choose to go for it, please learn how to do it right first, before getting in, lose it all and blame yourself. There is a rule called 90/90/90 as 90% of new traders lose 90% of their money in 90 days.

How to learn:
There are websites, some charge you money, some are free. I'd recommend one that is still free: babypips.com. It teaches you trade Forex but the idea is the same for bitcoin.
OR Books. Books are great. I recommend reading books in this list:
https://www.investopedia.com/articles/personal-finance/090216/top-5-books-become-professional-trader.asp

Okay, what's next, you have all the knowledge needed. You have learned a lot. Lets to the market, use a small amount of your money and trade to get Experience. Get profits, Get rekt, get happy, get upset... Trust me. You'll realize the market is not a game at all.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
July 12, 2018, 11:39:31 PM
It is not so difficult to become a trader! You need to study a lot of literature, always be aware of news and updates that can affect the growth of assets, it is possible to spend and lose money, gain experience. To get verified information from the best brokers in the world, it became possible thanks to the platform Trade.io.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
July 12, 2018, 11:21:28 PM
If you are emotionally can bring you down. Before doing trading or being trader you need to know trading is not easy because you can do a lot. Panic selling is not good also to you because instead if earning money maybe you will not earn money and your capital lose. You need to settle yourself first before doing trading.
Activity: 188
July 12, 2018, 10:14:14 PM
I really love to know how to become a trader thts why i read in this topic about of how to become a trader,and theres a lot here of informations im really thankful that i fot some ideas and knowledge in the first place,.and what i likely stated is that to let go our emorions because only the emotions will be your enemy.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
platform for everyday business
July 12, 2018, 10:12:47 PM
definetly your brothers is true to his teaching that you must set aside your emotion if you want to be accomplish traders,because he know thats become a traders is risky and full of trials,therefore you know how to divide your time by creating a time management,thats why some people who want to become a traders quits there jobs in order to focus as a day trading and continously monitor the coin market caps price,to gain a good profit in day trading investment.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 09:10:36 PM
First of all, the main thing that you need to do is just to start trading as much as you can with a demo account, and try to do not risk much of your money if you are going to do it on a real account with real funds, and try to be focused on what is going on with the market.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
July 12, 2018, 07:54:06 PM
There are quite a few ways you can buy the coins you think are potential, then hold on and wait for better prices to sell and benefit from the price difference. That would be one of those ok business people
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
July 12, 2018, 04:03:37 PM
Never sell currency below the price of its purchase. If you choose the right coin, do not panic, because the majority of market participants (about 95 %) are also afraid of losing money, starting to sell, which leads to a decrease in the rate! Remember that you have not lost anything until you have sold the cryptocurrency at a lower cost.
Distribute the budget for the purchase so that for each crypto coin you have 5% of the budget. That is, if the trading budget is $ 100, you need to choose 20 cryptocurrencies to buy. Buying everything is a little less risky than investing the entire budget in one coin.
Trade on different exchanges. This is recommended for the security of your assets (because cases of hacking even large exchanges are common).
Be able to wait. This point is most important, because if you are not endowed with iron patience, it is unlikely to be able to wait for the right moment of entry and exit on the exchange.
Activity: 56
July 12, 2018, 03:55:32 PM
I think traders have to be able to quickly analyse lots of information and make well-informed decisions under high levels of pressure. Trading can be very profitable, but is also high risk. You can work for a financial institution, trading with the bank’s money, or money from the bank’s clients. You can also work with your own clients, advising them on good investment opportunities.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 03:33:53 PM
Turning into a trader dependably require a solid commitment as far as supportability, and also it gives you productive increases. At times it's difficult to control fears yet I think falling flat isn't the finish of our reality in light of the fact that as you grow an old merchant you'll develop and learned on exchanging procedures to do.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
July 12, 2018, 01:16:07 PM
Well, you should follow some pro traders, news and events, and this Vicion App
Dear Traders !
I wanna introduce Vicion App for you.
This is a free application that developed by #Zigman from Vietnam.
Link for Google Play : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=zigman.crypto.android.vicion

Link for IOS : coming soon
This is a great application. It's app helps you buy / sell  with stop loss orders. This is very clear, smart, exactly and concise info on candlestick chart patterns.
And the most important, its free. If you wanna use more and more function, you can upgrade your account to be VIP, its cheap.
Besides, you can get free Vicion Gold by your referral code ( you will rcv 4 vicion gold and your friends will rcv 2 vicion gold )
This is my referral code : 1014856982024677.
Thank you for your attention !!
This is link for iOS
If you wanna change to english, "cài đặt > ngôn ngữ > english"
Pages:
Jump to: