Pages:
Author

Topic: How to become a trader? - page 9. (Read 2362 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 04:02:53 AM
 The first, you should learn parse bicoin expression after search a bitcoin transaction place and continue buy or sell crypto BTC.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
July 04, 2018, 02:04:23 AM
Yes I have to buy Bitcoin first to exchange that I will trade. And then I will learn how to analyze the chart, read more news to see, how things work in the market and I have to go into the details of its full process.

Read a lot about the cryptocurrency. Watch videos on YouTube about the crypto traders and the difficulties of this profession. Invest some money in the best potential altcoins and start your activities.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 10:38:01 PM
Price of crypto is too high fluctuacion and sometimes the price is hard to predict and technical analysis sometimes dont work, so our prediction can be wrong anytimes, and that why we need to use stop loss in every trade. Use Stop loss in every trade is apart of management of risk and money which we should be use to avoided bigger loss.
Activity: 252
July 03, 2018, 06:54:38 PM
Im a begginer for the trading but my friends that teach me how to join and how to work in trading sites. They said that you need to remove your emotions because emotion is the best enemy of a trader. And second is study the basic candle sticks it is need for the begginer.
I think that in order to become a trader you need to know a lot of things, boys through success and also failures, you will be able to stay and stand firm in this market. You can see that the market is in a downtrend so you need to make accurate analyzes and decisions, make effective plans, and draw knowledge and experience for yourself.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
July 03, 2018, 02:13:31 PM
Successful trading requires a lot of time, concentration, and most importantly constant learning. The trader learns from mistakes. Only our own experience, both positive and negative, will allow us to develop our own profitable trading system. In order not to sell on the red market, I always set a stop loss.
Learn always when you have free time. Do not believe anyone, there are no authoritative opinions in this market. Learn, to rely only on yourself and your experience. This is Wild West!
Activity: 56
July 03, 2018, 01:37:46 PM
Get retk and learn from it. Smart money is a dump money that went through a crash and found courage to come back
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
July 03, 2018, 01:35:39 PM
Im a begginer for the trading but my friends that teach me how to join and how to work in trading sites. They said that you need to remove your emotions because emotion is the best enemy of a trader. And second is study the basic candle sticks it is need for the begginer.
Here you need to put a line in your mind that Predictions are just illusion to be happy in cryptourrency market
So here just forget about candelabra stick , no doubt that candel stick gives us idea to predict the market future but in actual not it is Easy to predict ,so just come at reality .
Second thing that don't think that trading is only the way of the earning money in this Field but it is full of opportunities and you can find easily lots of way of earnings .
To be a better traders you need to have lots of patience for the wait to make profit and you need to make yourself strong in every condition and that will help you to become a Perfect trader .
And also with that you need to understand that how and why the market dump and is there any need to take tension or not .
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
July 03, 2018, 12:32:14 PM

To become a trader, the first thing that you should do is to learn the basics of trading. You should be very eager to learn and gain knowledge about it. There are helpful tools for you to learn things about it and all you have to do is just to have the willingness to learn. Try to read forums about trading and watch some videos about it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 502
July 03, 2018, 12:14:43 PM

if you really want to become a trader you will correct your emotions because it does not help but break your brain and you can think of negative

For being a trader for sure you will have to use your brain not your heart because it is full of profit but will take some time, rise and fall will occur but at that time you will have to have patience and never to think about selling at panic, try to increase your knowledge as much as you can because for being good trader you will need knowledge, skills, patience, information, money and luck so using all of those you can become a good trader.
Activity: 358
Merit: 118
July 03, 2018, 11:31:31 AM

if you are still a beginner in trading, you can focus on one coin first, Time to watch the motion of coin prices. To start trading, Register first on broker sites where you can buy and sell your stuff, Perhaps Bittrex,Binance or Poliniex then put a capital that something you can afford to lose because most of the cryptocoins have unpredictable movements. If you have huge captial split your investment with several coins.
Activity: 41
July 03, 2018, 09:58:01 AM
Lots of skills id imagine
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 08:04:53 AM
there are many ways to turn out to be a trader for me the only aspect you need to do is first accumulated records or have some studies about buying and selling you could watch some motion pictures in youtube and examine approximately trading.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 07:46:08 AM
If someone starts investing calm necessary to anticipate the occurrence of bad problems later because with price movements that are difficult to predict the trader must be able to maximize the smallest chance to gain a profit.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 04:20:15 AM
Yes I have to buy Bitcoin first to exchange that I will trade. And then I will learn how to analyze the chart, read more news to see, how things work in the market and I have to go into the details of its full process.
Activity: 363
Merit: 101
July 03, 2018, 02:54:43 AM
I recommend you plan carefully. Everything, from the budget to the smallest detail, should be carefully planned. This allows you to optimize your income, as well as the experience in general.
Just learn the basic market skills or knowledge which will make you able to have a grasp on your trading besides which is makes you able to survive in the market. Without the basic knowledge one can not survive in the market regardless of the starting amount. Then start trading for short term in Altcoin or Litecoin in order to get experience and you will not face a big loss here because the coins are not so valuable.
Activity: 526
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
July 02, 2018, 08:19:16 AM
That is one of the virtues of an entrepreneur. There are many virtues you need to train to get. Dignity and patience are two essential virtues. It affects your investment decisions.
Activity: 196
July 02, 2018, 08:04:12 AM
if you want to become a trader you need to know first about crypto and you also have to know when buying and when to sell, know also about the market that you will trade.
Activity: 308
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
July 02, 2018, 07:04:07 AM
Keep analyzing potential coin speculations, so you will succeed in trading, holding them in a short time, you will be profitable.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
July 02, 2018, 06:28:57 AM

Its simple, since you have a friends who will guide through, you can simply watch him first how to trade, then I guarantee you will get easily learn of It. How much more If you have enough capital to start with here and you may start  In bitcoin, since you're still newbie.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
July 02, 2018, 05:43:22 AM

if you really want to become a trader you will correct your emotions because it does not help but break your brain and you can think of negative
Pages:
Jump to: