Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Choose a Good ICO - page 11. (Read 10149 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 01:51:54 PM
If the crypto project has a very informative technical document that is really clear and understandable goals and objectives, then this is one of the criteria that I always considered when choosing a good ICO.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 07:45:33 PM
The best way of choosing a good ICO is by knowing the personal profile of all its team and advisors. You should also understand the aim and objective of the project as spelt out in the white paper.
Activity: 112
https://www.soar.earth/
September 15, 2018, 07:42:23 PM
to choose a good ICO, you need to do a lot of work on the study of ICO projects and for me it is of great importance whether the product is ready or not
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
September 15, 2018, 07:39:25 PM
It's little bit hard to find good ico. As long as we know, usually we will check their roadmap, whitepaper, products and the community. But thoses factors sometimes can't guarantee anything. Currently, i prefer new ico which based on new platform.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
ADAB ICO
September 15, 2018, 07:38:21 PM
Hi guys, there are so many ICOs, such as those listed in https://www.coinschedule.com. It's pretty hard to review them one by one.

Which elements I need to consider, the team? the product? the promoting technology? or something else?

Thanks for any suggestions Smiley

You can choose a good ico by looking at its manager if it was a well known user and has a good reputation in this community, in this way you can avoid scam bounty campaigns.
Activity: 2
September 15, 2018, 07:33:46 PM
ICOs remain far from becoming dead and scam because many teams went on in increasing levels for participants.
Activity: 402
Merit: 4
September 15, 2018, 12:03:01 PM
Much verification would be required. Starting with the team in charge of the ICO , the goal of the project is also important. This should help you half way, this scammers are good at falsely representing people.
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 06:08:22 PM
One has to pay much attention to how well the project is doing on marketing, check the WHITEPAPER to see if the projects ideas are really achievable. Then see how serious the team is at obtaining their goals. One should also watch out for an active positive community
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 14, 2018, 05:22:52 PM
Hi guys, there are so many ICOs, such as those listed in https://www.coinschedule.com. It's pretty hard to review them one by one.

Which elements I need to consider, the team? the product? the promoting technology? or something else?

Thanks for any suggestions Smiley
You need to consider all this elements, but no one will give you a guarantee, that in this case, ICO will be successful and you will get your profit, the risk will be still very high, especially in such a market as it is now
Activity: 172
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
September 14, 2018, 04:27:09 PM
To determine a good project, you will need time and patience. It is necessary to pay attention to the command necessarily. On the product and its development. It is desirable to find investors and communicate with them.
Activity: 150
Merit: 6
September 14, 2018, 04:24:47 PM
Hi there!

There are many sites where you can find alot of "expert" reviews of ICO' s and alot of info about those ICO's.

Try to search for ICO rating sites maybe they show you how to review a ICO, and where to look after when you do this.

Also there a numbers of sites that can tell you all about ICO and how they work, with this knowledge you could be better prepated when searching for a good investment to make.

Greetings! Cool
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 04:17:03 PM
The experience of the last months of this year shows that now with such a long descending crypto market there are no good ICOs. Anyone, even the best does not bring a guaranteed income.
Activity: 392
September 14, 2018, 04:10:09 PM
Here all the points for  all ICO investors should study before jumping into an ICO.

Wow, it's a very detailed recommendation, I am glad that I have found this post. Thank you. Thank you for the Incondium link, I will make sure to check it out.
Activity: 50
September 14, 2018, 04:00:47 PM
with the rate at which projects are springing out now, it is difficult to pick out an ico that will do well, although with good research on team and sourcecode on github, one should be able to make a safe decision
Activity: 67
September 14, 2018, 03:59:13 PM
Just aim for the one that really lets themselves know to the public, after that, check that they are not stealing someone else's identity cause that would be really bad for you at the end.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 14, 2018, 03:57:38 PM
Choosing a good ICO is a very hard work. Before investing you should check first of all the whitepaper, find you if the project have its prototype and check who is in the team. Also check some rating sites. This worked for me
Choosing an ICO is not all that hard because the source code is usually out on github before the sale.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 14, 2018, 03:53:34 PM
Choosing a good ICO is a very hard work. Before investing you should check first of all the whitepaper, find you if the project have its prototype and check who is in the team. Also check some rating sites. This worked for me
Activity: 826
Merit: 102
September 14, 2018, 03:43:23 PM
It is necessary to look at the team first thing, usually the Russian teams should not be trusted as they have rippled at the time. Naturally, you need to pay attention to the product. He must first of all benefit people
How true is this Russian  developer of a thing, a friend of mine also said same thing about Russian developer ico project,  as for me I  make sure that the ico that I wanna invest in have a working product
copper member
Activity: 84
September 14, 2018, 03:39:34 PM
I extraordinarily accept as true with this. Too many ico should mean abundance. Abundance is riskful of inflation, which is should lead into instabilities. I myself might a substitute take reviews from senior player a well as the developer group profiles.
Activity: 58
September 14, 2018, 03:38:19 PM
Having a hard time for choosing an ICO is a common problem for us investors , some will say that hyped ICO are mostly succeed their tokensale , but the thing is it is not might be a potential scam scheme , never invest to project that has no solid background in blockchain technology ! If you are looking for good ICO i prefer Foresting a new social media platform that will enable users to get rewards from their content creation it operates on a blockchain that works under a decentralized system to have a reliable fair value distribution it supports videos , text and images compare to steemit that only has text and images

Pages:
Jump to: