Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Choose a Good ICO - page 9. (Read 10149 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 03:34:15 AM
For you to be able to get a good ICO. You have to research on this site icodrops and get a better review on how it's being rated and the price involve. And also when checking on good ICO try and know their stakes and percentage being giving out
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
September 17, 2018, 03:00:27 AM
In the situation that now projects are difficult to analyze and choose, it's much harder to find a lot of scammers who have succeeded in creating false projects
Activity: 29
September 17, 2018, 02:51:09 AM
Investing in ICOs has always been considered a form of risky investment. The factors that make the ICO evaluation process so easy are that you need to consider the Development Team: This is probably the most important factor in evaluating an ICO. We need to ask questions to determine whether the team members can do a good job.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
September 17, 2018, 02:44:15 AM
I think you should read the project whitepaper, see the team behind the project, see the project's product. and you can see ico rating for your reference.

I agree with you. One should read the ico whitepaper before investing in a project or joining in a bounty campaign. You have to make analyze their project if it has a potential to succeed or is it too good to be true. And yes, you can also see their ico rating for your peace of mind.
Activity: 42
September 17, 2018, 02:37:42 AM
It is hard to choose Good ICO, There are really a lot of scams out there in the market. Be careful. Alway check their website, their communities, are they active on social media etc. Also, do you believe in their project etc. For example, I follow closely SciDex. They are creating a new type of smart contract generator for complex transactions. So that even regular businesses that need legally binding contracts can be on the blockchain.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 02:09:54 AM
I admit, there are indeed many ICOs at the moment but I am not sure about the current ICO that failed.
Maybe from all ICOs that are successful only a few.
I am also confused as to why ICO is difficult to develop at this time even though since a few years ago ICO has experienced a fairly rapid growth rate and is good for investment because it can be profitable but now many fail.
So it's better to choose a definite coin for investment.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 02:00:08 AM
I think you should read the project whitepaper, see the team behind the project, see the project's product. and you can see ico rating for your reference.
Activity: 210
September 17, 2018, 01:38:23 AM
I think there are currently many ICOs that have developed in the world of Cryptocurrency and I have become less confident with ICO.
I have several times failed in joining the ICO.
The ICO does not meet this soft stamp very disappointing.
We recommend that if you want to join the ICO then choose an ICO that has a professional team, achieving a soft cap.
Activity: 78
September 17, 2018, 01:30:11 AM
Many of the projects of scams and many of the prices for coins are lower than the ico price.It is necessary to study the project and its components very carefully in order not to lose money.
Activity: 83
September 17, 2018, 01:27:01 AM
Of course, now it is very difficult to choose which ICO is good and has potential.Read reviews, check their website, products and team of course.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
September 16, 2018, 10:25:56 PM
There is no 100% accuracy procedures or rules to follow in order to identify good ICOs. However, you can run some checks on the ICO to come up with a tangible confidence level about the ICO. Read the whitepaper, is the idea worth attracting the attention of investors? Check out for typos and inconsistency in information on the website and whitepaper. Normally, fake ICOs are done in a haste which results in a lot of typos and incoherence in information.
Activity: 648
September 16, 2018, 10:21:50 PM
Many way you guide to choose good or not an ico project, maybe I will you give one way how to get best ico project for investment. always looking channel telegram and see how many investor are participated at their ico. more investor participant will be good for investment.
Activity: 672
September 16, 2018, 10:16:17 PM
The number of ICO choices makes us confused, but with carefulness to choose ICO then we can get big profits, choose an ICO that has a good reputation or rating and you can see it on the ICO rating site.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
September 16, 2018, 10:11:34 PM
Hi guys, there are so many ICOs, such as those listed in https://www.coinschedule.com. It's pretty hard to review them one by one.

Which elements I need to consider, the team? the product? the promoting technology? or something else?

Thanks for any suggestions Smiley

Things to consider about the team:
1. Team should have very good portfolio or background about cryptocurrency development.
2. Team should be as credible as you

Things to consider about product:
1. Is innovative? Can it be sustainable after a few years in the market?
2. How much per token?
3. Will it beat bitcoins in all aspects?

Things to consider in promotions:
1. Is the campaign manager for the ICO very organized and bounty campaign is well thought-out?
2. Is the spreadsheet visible and easy to navigate for everyone?
3. Updates everyone regularly about stakes and rewards for week's work.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
September 16, 2018, 10:08:43 PM
First thing to do to make a good ICO are legit are good marketing output which it matters the most legality of the campaign together with people or teams behind are commonly a crypto marketing lovers and analyst in their product ICO. And in addition to the website with full of confidence to be trusted.
Activity: 154
September 16, 2018, 10:03:51 PM
before joining ico, we should make sure he has a secure website, then look at the team and partners of the project, the better it the more posibibelity to succeed
Yes it's been one of the best ways to find good ico. and if I might add, I usually see how the development of the project, how the sales from that project, and I also sometimes see how much people are enthusiastic about the progress of the project.
Activity: 84
September 16, 2018, 10:02:20 PM
If you compare few months back and now, number of the promising ICOs have dropped to some extent. In Crypto field or not, when you are going to do an investment, there are lot of things you should do. Take your time, ICOs display messages to urge you to invest, but do not get caught by their traps. You can never be 100% sure about getting your money's worth. Just listen to the voice of reason. Good team is a big plus, like someone who has a ton of experience in blockhain. Or, if the ICO is relevant to some other industry, people with a ton of experience in that particlular sphere. Going to ICO  read the Whitepaper , Join  ICO Social Media  like Bitcointalk Forum , Telegram , Twitter so you can check how much active admin there and their Response so you can get idea about  project.
Activity: 375
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 16, 2018, 09:53:25 PM
to choose a good ICO try to research about features of the ICO which attracts more investors, read content of the whitepaper, roadmap which determine what will be their next step towards to their goals, also you can how many members in twitter, facebook and telegram

That is true, but i dont agree at all! There are some icos that are good enough to invest and put some money in! Most of them are being succesfull after all. If i am not wrong, all the icos during the last year raised more than 20 - 30 million dollars each

LOL, you just see the large, hype projects, you didn't know there're many scam, failed projects in the last year.
Even raised funds in the crowdsale can be huge amount as you said, but there're also many hype projects failed in the last year.
Monetha, AirToken, Centra, KICKICO, MobileGo, etc. many failed projects still under the ICO value.
to select the ICO should read the explanations found in the Whitepaper that is provided on each of the ICO.
so to be able to produce a nice FAVICON.ICO and benefit and get ICO which is nice.
Activity: 303
September 16, 2018, 09:39:15 PM
before joining ico, we should make sure he has a secure website, then look at the team and partners of the project, the better it the more posibibelity to succeed
Activity: 40
September 16, 2018, 09:11:04 PM
There are many ICO projects on the market that are basically a scam. Finding quality ICO projects requires us to study carefully. Before investing in ICO projects, I will carefully read the ICO project white papers, roadmaps, and judge ICO's ideas by studying their work products. Is it achievable and has a deep understanding of his work team, so if you want to choose a good ICO, you have to take the time to study it deeply.
Pages:
Jump to: