Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Choose a Good ICO - page 6. (Read 10149 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
September 20, 2018, 01:42:21 PM
It is very difficult to make it now. Sometimes it is even difficult to define experts in the field of ico, the project is how good or on the contrary you should not participate in it.
Activity: 168
September 20, 2018, 01:40:35 PM
You just need to research, read their whitepaper and identify their team if they are legit. Because most of ICO nowadays are scam, they are creating fake person to compose their team, they are just stealing identity of others and their whitepapers are really really a copy of other project.
Yes, this is almost disgusting. I would be too lazy even to copy others' work and go to all these lengths to just scam people. Too bad there are gullible people who play into the hands of scammer without even studying the project.
Activity: 277
Merit: 100
September 20, 2018, 12:42:06 PM
Hi guys, there are so many ICOs, such as those listed in https://www.coinschedule.com. It's pretty hard to review them one by one.

Which elements I need to consider, the team? the product? the promoting technology? or something else?

Thanks for any suggestions Smiley
In my experience of selecting good ICOS campaigns we should carefully observe the site, carefully read the whitepaper, collaborative groups, development orientation, percentage distribution of the Altcoins. Besides the Bounty Manager is also very important. But can not be 100% excluded as well.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
September 20, 2018, 12:35:06 PM
Before you invest in any ICO you must know if they have reached and of the cap. Find out if the ICO has reach soft cap or hard cap. Also you must know the utility of such ico
Yes, I also think that the caps and the utility of the ICO are most important. Because now many ICOs are failures because they don't reach any caps and their product is useless.
Activity: 308
Merit: 105
September 20, 2018, 09:09:01 AM
that's must know things: who is the manager and team, whether it is reachable or not, check those you have at least reached their normal or hard cap etc..
Activity: 203
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 01:32:55 AM
Before you invest in any ICO you must know if they have reached and of the cap. Find out if the ICO has reach soft cap or hard cap. Also you must know the utility of such ico
Activity: 98
September 20, 2018, 12:53:52 AM
Hi guys, there are so many ICOs, such as those listed in https://www.coinschedule.com. It's pretty hard to review them one by one.

Which elements I need to consider, the team? the product? the promoting technology? or something else?

GCOX acm coin ...basically its a innovative celebrity base coin
check it out at gcox.com  and u are welcome
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
September 20, 2018, 12:49:17 AM
You just need to research, read their whitepaper and identify their team if they are legit. Because most of ICO nowadays are scam, they are creating fake person to compose their team, they are just stealing identity of others and their whitepapers are really really a copy of other project.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
September 20, 2018, 12:30:33 AM

In the past year until the beginning at this year, there were many ICO's indeed and you could choose some of good ICO's to invest your money.
But currently, i think there are really only few ICOs are worth to invest. Many investors start to invest smartly, not blinded by the big profit offered.
To choose a good ICO, you will have to find if the company is real or fake first. Later, you will have to see their product whether it can be mass adopted by peoples or not.
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
September 19, 2018, 07:13:47 PM
I guess the first thing you need to consider choosing a good ICO  is the basic concept of the ICO.
Can you understand the value of the token at least in theory?
Is it easy to explain and understand?
The second is the team.
Who is the behind the company?
Does the team consist of real people?
What are their backgrounds?
Where are they located?
Activity: 168
September 19, 2018, 06:18:14 PM

First you to have to study the ICOs. How it's works, then to go to check the site rating and the roadmap & read the white paper.
Activity: 82
September 19, 2018, 06:01:08 PM
I'm going to check whether it's a good ICO or not I'd through their Telegram channel because the number of active members are sufficient enough to consider.
Activity: 868
Merit: 252
September 19, 2018, 05:49:40 PM
To be honest I still don't really understand how to choose a good ICO because besides the concept is good all ICOs also offer profits for everyone who wants to invest in it and the team that handles ICO also seems convincing so that in fact everything is good how the team intends, if they are right really want to develop the project even though the funds obtained are few but the project will go forward and investors will get a lot of profit but if the initial intention is to deceive however good the concept and how much funding is obtained, it remains a bad ICO
Activity: 86
September 19, 2018, 05:46:05 PM
Today it is very difficult to choose because someties when you see wise idea, perfect team and in perfet progect this ICO couldn't reach the softcap.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
September 19, 2018, 05:41:08 PM
At the moment it is very dangerous to invest in ICO. It seems to me that such investments are very risky and unjustified. I stopped investing in ICO for a while.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 19, 2018, 05:22:20 PM

You have listed it, you need to look at the team first and foremost and determine what kind of people they are. Some projects use the faces of others for their project and when you find that out then you are definitely dealing with a scam project. Also the product is very important, you have to determine if it is something that peole are going to want to use in the far future because that is what gives the coin its value.
Yes, we need to learn about all these, and then keep our fingers crossed because even if everything looks good it may still be a scam or just a failure.
Activity: 392
September 19, 2018, 05:20:52 PM
It's hard to choose a good ico, since there are so many scammers now!
Choose a good ico by studying on the team and the product!
Sometimes people who did all the research still got scammed. Doing research doesn't help anymore, scam ICOs disguise themselves behind good whitepapers and roadmaps and cool marketing campaigns.
Activity: 406
Merit: 21
September 19, 2018, 03:00:45 AM
Select a crypto project, in which I will invest, help me interview the developers of the crypto project. In these interviews, I get answers to almost all of my questions. Here is an example of an excellent interview, with a very strong project Aergo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZj4kAOCuXc
Activity: 392
September 19, 2018, 02:36:47 AM
To choose a good ICO you must pay attention to the most important things, for example the goals, allocations, concepts or teams involved, this is certainly very influential or you can also ask people who are more experienced about this
copper member
Activity: 126
September 19, 2018, 02:27:21 AM

It's quite hard to answer Smiley I think users need to analyze and study themselves. team, the product, the promoting technology, all of them are important.
To know those things, reading whitepaper or check the roadmap is the best way. There is whitepaper translated in various languages. check the Ruby-X whitepapers Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: