Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Choose a Good ICO - page 22. (Read 10149 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 04:33:35 PM
Choose ICO that have a good product that will established and runs very well, also have a very good impact in crypto industried. Look for the real one that has office and team.
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 04:24:27 PM
You should always pay attention to the team. These are the people to whom you give your money and who will have to create a working product.
Activity: 529
Merit: 250
August 26, 2018, 04:02:37 PM
One of the most important thing in company - successful business model and good financial result. All of these you can find in Kamagames ICO, you can take part there now.
Activity: 196
August 26, 2018, 03:59:04 PM
Just a tip, stay away from a free ICO rating platform,
because of negative reports agaisnt them. some examples
are, bought ratings, etc.
copper member
Activity: 70
August 26, 2018, 03:51:21 PM
I think that now it is better to choose not ICO. Now it's better to choose coins that came to the market after ICO! Because very often after ICO the price of a coin is very much reduced.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
August 26, 2018, 12:34:25 PM
You need to check the project carefully and read about its features, the whitepaper, the team and all these technical details before investing.
Personally, I found that Kamagames project is really promising and its concept is also attractive and I guess that its token will be really useful in the future. Buying now during the presale and getting the bonus is always the best choice.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 12:34:14 PM
To choose a good ICO file is pretty hard! There are certain strategies for this! You have to do the following steps: 1. Explore the team that leads the project! 2. Explore the white paper and road map! 3.Assess the prospects of the project! If you do at least these steps, you can already avoid the Scam project!
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
August 26, 2018, 12:26:48 PM
First check the promising team members, Then look at the partners then look out for plan. is it worthy to perform in the market. Then look at the sale distribution too.
Activity: 294
August 26, 2018, 12:20:43 PM
Hi guys, there are so many ICOs, such as those listed in https://www.coinschedule.com. It's pretty hard to review them one by one.

Which elements I need to consider, the team? the product? the promoting technology? or something else?

Thanks for any suggestions Smiley

In choosing a good ICO, you must first understand the purpose and purpose of their project, who is the person who runs this project, their reputation, and others. Finding a good ICO is indeed quite difficult, but nothing is impossible as long as we want to learn and try hard.
Activity: 14
August 26, 2018, 09:56:13 AM
It difficult to pick which is the great ICO in light of the fact that you'll need to complete a ton of research about the ICO. Perusing there white paper additionally is useful however a portion of these are most certainly not. Simply do some your own examination about your picked ICO. Knowing the ICO's quality through their social network is marginally adequate particularly wire network since when wire has numerous individuals at that point that is the best sign of being a decent ICO. Possibly it will help you as well.
Activity: 139
August 26, 2018, 04:08:06 AM
In my opinion, I think the best way to choose a good ICO is to check its background thoroughly, the whitepaper provides the information you need, like the admin, members, timeline and if it has a working project. Also dont be fooled by the promises that are too good to be true.
Activity: 119
August 26, 2018, 04:05:01 AM
Before investing in any project you need to search the profiles of the team members and see if they have the potential to deliver on their promises. when researching the team it is important to look on linkedln to see what prior experience they have in the field, and the companies they have worked at.
Activity: 406
August 26, 2018, 03:56:40 AM
I know only one thing that the time spent on finding a good ICO definitely plays into my hands. Because if you hurry you may not notice the important aspects that will eventually play a cruel joke with you. So I prefer to slowly and thoroughly recheck each company. Since I have to be 100% sure that this project deserves my attention and investment. I believe in the world of cryptocurrencies it is not appropriate to perform any actions quickly, without thinking about them at least several times. Because every subsequent mistake results in a financial loss.
Activity: 504
August 26, 2018, 03:08:55 AM
Hi guys, there are so many ICOs, such as those listed in https://www.coinschedule.com. It's pretty hard to review them one by one.

Which elements I need to consider, the team? the product? the promoting technology? or something else?

Thanks for any suggestions Smiley

The first thing that you need to check is always the product. There is so much ICO projects that are similar to each other so do a research if it is already saturated. Then the team comes next. Don't get caught up easily when they mention big brands for their partnership plans because most of the time, it is really not true.
Activity: 303
Merit: 12
August 26, 2018, 02:59:50 AM
how can we choose a good ICO, judging by the number of markets that are getting better and also the higher the price to sell if you want to make a big profit.
Activity: 518
August 26, 2018, 02:57:48 AM
I like projects with well-developed, profitable business model. Ideally, there should be a product that enjoys huge popularity across the worldwide market. On of such projects - KamaGames. They have years of experience in game development & project management. In a favorable market I will participate in it.
Activity: 328
August 26, 2018, 02:42:29 AM
In order to choose a prospective ICO, you should thoroughly study the product itself and the project team, there are enough ways to recognize the scammers ..
Activity: 69
August 26, 2018, 01:57:38 AM
I think its very difficult to choose a good ico because now a days some of ico's are scam that's why we need to be carefule when choosing an ICO before you join any ico i prefer to do a research about them for you to avoid scam later
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
August 25, 2018, 05:53:27 PM
There are so many things to look for before choosing an ICO.
Know the people behind the ICO, the team. Team members must display expertise in their respective roles and have proven track records and experience in the industry that they seek to disrupt
Go for disruptive concepts, many startups have fallen into the me-too trap, where they only seek to be a better, cheaper, faster version of an already existing service. Unless they offer something unique, chances are these startups are just bound to compete rather innovate.
Understand the target market
Evaluate the technology
Nitpick the white paper
Know what the coins are for
Discern your appetite for risk
Activity: 714
August 25, 2018, 05:30:50 PM
Many people want to invest in ICOs. And of course you want to get the best ICO. Look for the best ICO you have to see from the project. If the project is really good. Like Team, Vision and mission, and of course the future work plan. It is very important to see before you invest.
Pages:
Jump to: