Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Choose a Good ICO - page 69. (Read 10149 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
May 04, 2018, 11:54:02 PM
There are many ways you can choose a good ICO project and the way I always use is to track the big sites so they can make comments on the project. If it really is potential I will definitely invest in that project
Activity: 19
May 04, 2018, 12:22:26 PM
You can go to Ico bench then you ll find out whats the Ico all about, besides there is already a notation for each Ico s. Dont forget, you ll have to dig a little you can go to the forum, trying to gather some more information about the Ico then you take your own decision.
Activity: 22
May 04, 2018, 07:09:42 AM
We need to look at how much is already invested in the project, whether the project team is large, how detailed the technical documentation is and how much the project gives coins to the organizers
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
All-encompassing blockchain trading platform
May 03, 2018, 05:04:02 PM
What our team recommends is looking for ICOs that actually has/ or will have a product within the near future. Something tangible so that you know development is occurring and it is not a scam. Many of the Scam ICOs sell dreams and dont have anything to show for it.

For example, our team is working on a pretty cool project right now trying to develop an all encompassing exchange platform.
Unlike many other ICOs we are actually trying to release a beta of our platform before or during our ICO sale. So we actually can have something to show for our ICO. Having something like this shows that the project has progression and will deliver an end product, rather than just empty dreams that dont ever materialize.

If you are interested, you can check us out at and compare us to other ICOs. Our site is:

https://bithemoth.com/index.php

and our ANN thread is here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annicobounty-bithemoth-exchange-an-all-encompassing-exchange-platform-3311741
Activity: 238
May 03, 2018, 05:00:49 PM
You need to analyze the White Paper of the project and understand if they need their product at all, or they just want to make money. And pay attention to the team and the project's advisers.
Very good advice. But reading white paper is a futile exercise, especially if you haven't done it before. In any white paper 80% of copy-paste and only 20% of the information that will let you know the cost of the project or not.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
May 03, 2018, 04:56:39 PM
To determine the worthy ICO, there may be enough quick glance and simple sanity. You always need to understand what exactly you are getting, buying someone's coins, and what the final product will look like. Of course, not all investments in the ICO will bring high returns, but if you can positively answer these five questions about a certain project, the chances of success will seriously increase: Are all the goals and specifications described in the White Paper? Are the objectives of the project realistic? Does the team have a positive reputation in the world of detachment? Does the project have a realistic road map? Will the tokens have any value after the ICO?
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
May 03, 2018, 04:48:23 PM
1) Description of the project. Try to understand the usefulness of it. 2) Token distribution model. We do not believe in greedy developers, and if the team settles more than 30% -40% of the tokens - this is an occasion to ponder. 3) Business model. How will we make money? What for tokens? Etc. 4) Roadmap. How long? What are the stages? 5) The team. Who are these people? Google, look for linkedin and so on. 6) Jurisdiction (Very important is a loyal jurisdiction such as Switzerland or Singapore)
Activity: 76
May 03, 2018, 04:13:38 PM
For choosing a ico you must do some research and check the below points
Good idea (project must be solving some problems or with a unique idea or better platform)
Good team (After satisfaction of idea. Check the team involved into that project , are they experienced to tackle the problem)
Good Community(check out the telegram Twitter Facebook of the project you will get some good news about that project)
Hype (How hyped they are in market )
Marketcap ( how much funds they are raising )
ROADMAP(HOW long us the roadmap)
After doing that much research you will find out is ico is good or not ,
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
May 03, 2018, 04:06:41 PM
From my point of view, the best choice is pay attention on a product (how many competitors, is it freshly or not and useful for anyone), ofc on a team (great team is the main part of the ICO) and also on the reality of theirs goals. If they want to collect 1 billion dollars - it seems like a dream and no reason to believe in them.
Telegram proved ICO can be raised an amount larger than any IPO or forms used call for investment to have money.
1 billion dollars for ICO of Telegram made the world be surprised again for an ICO project.
That is the reason the government really affair the growth of ICO in the future because it is so hype and faster than other forms.
Activity: 15
May 03, 2018, 12:02:46 PM
 you ll have to dig a little you can go to the forum, trying to gather some more information about the Ico then you take your own decision.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
May 03, 2018, 12:59:09 AM
You need to analyze the White Paper of the project and understand if they need their product at all, or they just want to make money. And pay attention to the team and the project's advisers.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
May 02, 2018, 12:16:51 PM
Me personally when choosing good Ico is hard to know but I always make my own research like reading white paper, check the marketing strategies and lastly I always look what is the impact of the project to the community well if Ico is supported by the community then maybe it is a good Ico.
Activity: 32
May 02, 2018, 12:07:26 PM
I look first at the team. All the rest is not so important. A strong team can well implement even a weak project.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 01, 2018, 12:37:47 AM
 In choosing the best ICO, you should read the whitepaper of the company because in this way you can see the platform, and the management system that the company will execute in order to achieve all corporate goals that they have to achieve.
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
April 30, 2018, 05:18:06 PM
Read the white paper and do some research about the project.
good luck
I think it will be a little to understand what kind of project it is. Now traders began to have as an indicator of the success of a ICO project is activity in its Telegram channel.
Activity: 65
April 29, 2018, 02:43:58 PM
Hi, checkout BPS, an ICO from bitpaction.com. I see great future for this coin and what they offer.
Bitpaction exchange is an evolutionary idea to further solve issues with existing trading exchange  in the crytoecosystem as exchange platform place a key role in block chain technology the need to evolve becomes imminent for development.
You can visit the site for more details and whitepaper.
Activity: 18
April 29, 2018, 12:48:44 PM
There are many ways you can choose a good ICO project and the way I always use is to track the big sites so they can make comments on the project. If it really is potential I will definitely invest in that project
Activity: 28
April 28, 2018, 10:56:27 AM
In general, the contribution to the ICO is very profitable.  But there are nuances.  In particular, 3: you need to carefully select the company, determine the first amount you are willing to take risks and believe in the idea of ​​the project.  I've been trying to invest in different companies for quite some time.  And Paytomat has identified one of the best.  I read about many different companies, the pros and cons, and realized that at this risk is the smallest.  I will not sum the deposit, because everyone is individual.  And I believe in the idea of ​​the project, because, as anyone else, it is very relevant today.  But always remember that everyone has his head on his shoulders and think about it
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
April 28, 2018, 02:10:33 AM
The team behind the ICO is the key.
Are they trying their best to deliver good stuff?
Do they have good record?
Are they promoting their projects in public?
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
April 28, 2018, 02:07:43 AM
From my point of view, the best choice is pay attention on a product (how many competitors, is it freshly or not and useful for anyone), ofc on a team (great team is the main part of the ICO) and also on the reality of theirs goals. If they want to collect 1 billion dollars - it seems like a dream and no reason to believe in them.
Pages:
Jump to: