Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Choose a Good ICO - page 73. (Read 10149 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 11:05:04 PM
It's hard to find legit ICO. Because I'm looking to find out if ICO is legit and good is the number of people who participated in it. And of course people feed back as well. So I know immediately if the ICO that I join is good
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
April 18, 2018, 09:29:23 PM
if the white papers is good and look whos manage and a investor if investor is bigtime and welknown the ICO is big chances to success.
Activity: 367
Merit: 10
April 18, 2018, 09:19:57 PM
To determine a good ICO is difficult but I can only advise you if you want to invest it is better you learn and search about ICO through the website there is a whitepaper and roadmap and team work so you know the prospects of this ICO will be glorious later and see the product results from company then you see who is bounty manager whether have experience in managing the ICO.
Activity: 35
Merit: 3
April 18, 2018, 08:34:43 PM
They should has working product or minimum MVP (Minimum Viable Product), nice concept and idea. The project consist of professional and solid team. Learn more about review in some ICO review site and other some review from influencer in youtube really help to more understand the aim of the project.

Agreed. It's a solid indicator of a good project if they have a MVP. Hoard, for example, will be launching our TGE (token generation event) directly on our MVP. Projects should be transparent, have frequent updates, and accountable for promises they make (roadmap deadlines, etc).
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
April 18, 2018, 06:43:57 PM
I choose good ico by looking at the sale first, if it reach softcap then I am sure this ico it is the best choice.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
April 18, 2018, 06:39:29 PM
We can't tell if the ICO was good or not. Even we are background check them. Reading their white papers. We will only found ICO was good or not at the end of it. Because some ICO was scam and you will eventually know after their ICO. So, we can't determine if the ICO was good or not. We simple wait until the end of ICO to see it.
Activity: 116
April 18, 2018, 06:36:50 PM
Actually I also find it difficult to determine which ICO is good and bad. Also how to choose a productive project and a scam. But I have been able to direct from a successful and successful bounty master by following various ICO's, that how to determine good, productive and not scam ICO is to look at the structure of the ICO teams that we will follow, at least we ask some of its team ( personally via chat) is it true he became the ICO team and asked about the others.

Activity: 406
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 18, 2018, 06:23:14 PM
The first things I tend to look for is the idea, how many copy cats are there, is the idea nessecarly and innovative.
i have seen absurd ICOs which promote just abusrd things like makeing new kind of super batteries which immidately makes my alarms go off.

The second thing , the quality of webpage, social media and so on.
Next thing the community and team.
In my opinion the community is the most important, they say it all for an ICO project. When participating in the Telegram community, if the members are active and they ask questions to buy tokens, that project has potential.
Activity: 85
Merit: 6
April 18, 2018, 06:00:29 PM
To choose a good ICO project, all the most basic thing is to check their development team but there are many ICO projects that take advantage of this and do not give accurate information and it is difficult to verify the team their development.  Try to find more information about this project. Also, you can check ratings on special sites.
Activity: 72
April 18, 2018, 05:38:33 PM
In my opinion a good ICO must have 5 points.
1. A working prototype/testnet/beta
2. Strong Team and Advisors
3. Very good Tokenmetrics that is profitable for the Investors
4. Good Idea behind the project
5. Community
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
April 18, 2018, 05:33:40 PM
The first things I tend to look for is the idea, how many copy cats are there, is the idea nessecarly and innovative.
i have seen absurd ICOs which promote just abusrd things like makeing new kind of super batteries which immidately makes my alarms go off.

You can determine how expressive the ICO they launched,you must read about there insight and analyze the point what they want to promote .Also better to collect suggestion the background of the campain manager which is legit.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
April 18, 2018, 05:23:43 PM

nebula ai has a quality team and project also
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
April 18, 2018, 05:18:19 PM
Hi guys, there are so many ICOs, such as those listed in https://www.coinschedule.com. It's pretty hard to review them one by one.

Which elements I need to consider, the team? the product? the promoting technology? or something else?

Thanks for any suggestions Smiley
to select the new ICO is to read the explanation in detail to understand and understand the ICO to be selected. usually, the explanation is in the available Whitepaper. so we can choose according to the ICO  we want.
You should evaluate employee attitudes in the project, if they answer your question fastly and enthusiastically, yeah, that project has great staff.
However, do not forget ask some questions about the technical issues involved in the project.
Because it can helps you know their level of work, are they really worth the investment or not!
Activity: 135
April 13, 2018, 11:23:17 AM
Hi guys, there are so many ICOs, such as those listed in https://www.coinschedule.com. It's pretty hard to review them one by one.

Which elements I need to consider, the team? the product? the promoting technology? or something else?

In my opinion, ICO with clear roadmap, unique ideas, good dev team and mentor, like #Egretia is the best choice for you in this moment.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
April 13, 2018, 11:21:45 AM
ICOs are high risk, high reward investments. It's important to know how much one is willing to invest and possibly lose before participating on one. on the other hand ICO is the quick and lucrative way for ventures to raise capital.
Activity: 189
April 13, 2018, 11:12:10 AM

I think, it that could be helpful you:

1.Read the whitepaper

2.check the community & product

3.check the team member and token price
Activity: 238
April 13, 2018, 11:01:51 AM

There are some factor that could be helpful:

1. Presale white-list, especially without public sales
2. Check out community number
3. The token price
4. whitepaper
Activity: 77
April 13, 2018, 10:57:22 AM
I have an idea- following some of the ICO reviewers. you can follow as many as possible.
Most of them have spread sheets and you can cross check their spreadsheet and take crosscoins
I think it is good solution
Activity: 257
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 10:54:18 AM
for me it's hard to find ICO now that it's good because every ICO is good, it's best to reseach if the ICO you want is a good project and if it's legit and you also read their whitepaper, and you back ground check to project moderator.
Activity: 98
April 13, 2018, 09:45:48 AM
'I don’t think there is an easy way to figure out which ICO is really good other than researching'. I like using icobench review website as a starting point because it gives ratings and good summaries of the ICOs because Choosing a good ICO is always depends on their platform. Good platform there will a successful ICO and the team behind the ICO  Wink Smiley!!!
Pages:
Jump to: